Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192856 times)

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1410 on: April 27, 2013, 08:33:39 am »

Build a dyson sphere around that black hole.  Gravitational forces alone should be able to power anything you could reasonably build in the system.  If you can get to lv 60 you should be able to build a superdestroyer and use that captured black hole as the engine.

Just be careful of the antmen and bat men and things coming out of the hole.  They hate it when you pit things in there, and at lv 54 yer bound to make a few minor design errors.  With black hole engineering, errors usually mean whatever yer building getting 'pitted'. 
If you have the resources you can throw some magma or a sun in first to make sure you don't have to worry about them, but some people prefer the free bones.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 08:38:10 am by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: April 27, 2013, 09:17:31 am »

I returned to my homeworld.. now the entire surface is covered in poo and gibs.

Somebody explain this.
Explosive Diarrhea.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: April 27, 2013, 11:34:34 am »

I returned to my homeworld.. now the entire surface is covered in poo and gibs.

Somebody explain this.
Explosive Diarrhea.
Yeah, that happened to me once. Make sure you quarantine the planet, get your ship(s)'s crew away, then send in a few scientists to get rid of it and clean up.
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #1413 on: July 15, 2013, 11:41:06 pm »

So, what do you guys think of the new update?
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1414 on: July 15, 2013, 11:54:02 pm »

Some how, my black hole just ate my home-planet right after I loose my second to alst system form those damned maybe moons maybe deathstars,and I litterly have to start allover from the begining because I iron manned it :/ , starting items is... A pick, A...really creepy ass doll named "Valiant Constantinianus", its discrption says it can summon ancestral spirits, Oooohh neat, I also got A hatchet and another random artifact: A golden spoon with A diamond inscription reading "rmowl", also the entire world is kind of fucked up, I believe im in the ruins of some old planets, there are tons and tons of shotguns EVERYwhere, what happened... BTW the planets name Kranggriff, If you have the coordinates I whould appriatiate A drop of resources, I dont got A forge yet, so I cant melt all these damn shot guns down, and he literately stripped the ENTIRE planet of anything valuable...

God damn it, He made litterly EVERYTHING into either factorys for shot guns that cnat work, or shotguns, I even found A bloody darkmatter shotgun, and he didnt make ONE shell! this guy was ridiculous XD
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: July 15, 2013, 11:55:44 pm »

Man, they really nerfed the handheld launcher this update. 250 pinecones a missile?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: July 15, 2013, 11:57:27 pm »

Much cheaper, though - only three stolen thoughts per 900 bottles of pinecone paste.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: July 16, 2013, 12:15:33 am »

Just downloaded the game, decided to roll a Carpman Carpenter. Pinecones have proven a bloody pain to farm. So far, I've just been building tons of Sofa Automatons to kill the evil Maceman Mason's Throne Automatons, but they keep running around in circles and splintering. I can't kill enough things to unlock the AI or Player perks, so I can't do much about it. Any tips?
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: July 16, 2013, 12:18:29 am »

You should grab some decent equipment and go to the ice levels. The earlier ones aren't that hard to get through, and the ice levels have all sorts of treasure caches. There should be enough pinecones there to get you started.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: July 16, 2013, 12:22:25 am »

Alternatively you could go to the desert and use the Sofas to distract Sultan Ammur and his guards. While they're out trying to round up the sofas, sneak into the throne room and take as many gems as you can before they get back.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #1420 on: July 17, 2013, 07:09:09 pm »

Pshhh, gems. Look at this noob acting like gems are worth more than pinecones...
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: July 17, 2013, 07:10:45 pm »

Yeah, gems are really only good for early game purchases. In the later worlds I don't think there are even vendors who accept gems.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: July 17, 2013, 08:06:44 pm »

Well, that's not entirely true.

I'm mean, yeah, they're crap as currency, but they really shine for Diabolist-Jewelers, who can use the better quality gems to create broaches capable of capturing and containing the souls of djinn, which sell for quite a lot at auction.

However, Diabolist-Jewelers more often than not have their own suppliers, who can get them in much greater quantities and qualities than those found in Sultan Ammur's throne room, so, yeah, what you found is basically worthless.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: July 17, 2013, 09:27:29 pm »

I found an underground city as a Phantom Miner. It looks like Feudal Area has a giant, half-destroyed city underneath it... parts of it are quite glitchy, but it's navigable enough and the trade values are insanely cheap. It's a great place to get guns, but materials are highly in-demand down there, so bring them if you're gonna use them. It's not easy to get down there either, my path collapsed in on itself the moment I got there.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: July 17, 2013, 09:30:33 pm »

Ok, I figured out a trick with Carpenters; I did the trick with the Sultan Ammur a few times and got tons of gems, then I loaded them inside of the Automatons, and then when they splinter, they explode into gems, dealing heavy damage to all nearby creatures-Including me, unfortunately. Anyone know how to avoid gem damage? The Cloak of Earth Repellent doesn't stop them; I just sink in the ground.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 134