Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192913 times)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1335 on: April 07, 2013, 09:53:55 am »

Oh god, I think I got a timeshitlord at my border planet... I saw this guy keep glitching around, eating my steakababs. It looked like he was lagging, but he was just going back in time over and over again to eat a different kebab.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: April 07, 2013, 10:11:34 am »

Let's wait for one of these guys to attack me, I'M INVIN-
Oh.
Oh.
He stopped time at my production facility.
...oh.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: April 07, 2013, 10:16:50 am »

the faction listing claims i'm friendly with the timelord faction.

this will rain hell on me the split second people start mounting a counteroffensive, will it. i'll be hiding in the warp if anyone needs me.

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: April 07, 2013, 11:08:56 am »

Now I'm stuck; how the heck do you activate the Mana Modulator in the 22.5th Dimension? I plugged dwarven teeth into the proper sockets and installed the correct number of lightning crystals, but the damn thing refuses to move on to the next stage in the quest. I really need this thing to unlock the next tier of Astromancy spells!

Oh, I remember getting stuck with that quest. You see, they always forget to mention that a specially trained technician of the Terra Magna race has to operate. Ever heard of the "Mana Technician" role and wondered what it was for? Yeah, you need a human one of those to come in and boot it up.
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: April 07, 2013, 11:30:18 am »

Now I'm stuck; how the heck do you activate the Mana Modulator in the 22.5th Dimension? I plugged dwarven teeth into the proper sockets and installed the correct number of lightning crystals, but the damn thing refuses to move on to the next stage in the quest. I really need this thing to unlock the next tier of Astromancy spells!

Oh, I remember getting stuck with that quest. You see, they always forget to mention that a specially trained technician of the Terra Magna race has to operate. Ever heard of the "Mana Technician" role and wondered what it was for? Yeah, you need a human one of those to come in and boot it up.
D'oh! Considering the use of teeth, I figured that maybe I needed a dwarf to operate it, but none of them could do it.

I think I saw one of those Timeshitlords wrecking another player's base in the distance. Hopefully I managed to avoid drawing aggro, because I hear these guys are like, post-endgame difficult.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: April 07, 2013, 11:38:15 am »

D'oh! Considering the use of teeth, I figured that maybe I needed a dwarf to operate it, but none of them could do it.

I think I saw one of those Timeshitlords wrecking another player's base in the distance. Hopefully I managed to avoid drawing aggro, because I hear these guys are like, post-endgame difficult.

Believe me, they are. Do you have any time-based defences, like the Time Crystal Amplifier Aperature?

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: April 07, 2013, 11:41:03 am »

Believe me, they are. Do you have any time-based defences, like the Time Crystal Amplifier Aperature?
That reminds me, I need to upgrade mine. Hopefully they won't notice a solitary ship...
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: April 07, 2013, 11:41:31 am »

(a quote pyramid in the making was here)

I have a pact with a clan of Temporal Samurai, and that's about it. Sadly, the world I spawned on has no time crystals.

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: April 07, 2013, 11:43:30 am »

(a quote pyramid in the making was here)

I have a pact with a clan of Temporal Samurai, and that's about it. Sadly, the world I spawned on has no time crystals.

You can get them if you build Space Tunnelers. Time is interlinked with Space, so when they go tunneling into paradox space, along with finding regular ores, they'll find Time Crystals.

(yeah sorry about that pyramid)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: April 07, 2013, 11:54:01 am »

Oh, that's all you need? My character specializes in Astromancy, so that shouldn't be a problem. I'll queue them up right away!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: April 07, 2013, 11:56:27 am »

Oh, that's all you need? My character specializes in Astromancy, so that shouldn't be a problem. I'll queue them up right away!
Just a warning- Time Lords make a habit of hiding bases in paradox space, so you might lose a few tunnelers.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: April 07, 2013, 12:02:43 pm »

Small price to pay if I want to keep the Timeshitlords away :|

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: April 07, 2013, 12:11:42 pm »

Small price to pay if I want to keep the Timeshitlords away :|

Actually, do you have your Paradox Cult initiated yet? Those guys can get the Horrorterrors to at least delay the Timeshitlords.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: April 07, 2013, 12:35:50 pm »

I do, but they're pretty small right now. The cult leader has secretly requested several stacks of ectoplasm to sacrifice to the HorrorTerrors, so I'm in the middle of gathering that right now.

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: April 07, 2013, 12:41:45 pm »

I do, but they're pretty small right now. The cult leader has secretly requested several stacks of ectoplasm to sacrifice to the HorrorTerrors, so I'm in the middle of gathering that right now.

A good place to gather from is the Interuniversal Deadlands. You'll need some strong units to kill the ghosts though.
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 134