Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192911 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1320 on: April 06, 2013, 05:52:47 pm »

I suppose I could lend you the four keys, but I'd need something in return.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: April 06, 2013, 06:22:29 pm »

I've begun creating another world almost on the very edge of the universe- I've tethered it to the edge, so that it always hugs the very edge of the expanding universe; if you leave the wrong way you cease to exist. When you come across Fuueza, it's time to turn around... or buy some of our "completely legitimate, legally obtained" ship parts!
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: April 06, 2013, 06:34:03 pm »

...I can survive in Aleph Beth!
I can DO this!
Especially since I installed that acid bubble over production facility Alpha.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: April 06, 2013, 06:54:51 pm »

I cannot fit a whole star sector inside my cargo bay.

Compression algorithms be damned, mass to energy to capacitor maneuver doesn't work either, the secret monkey technique did bugger all, combining all three made my capital ship explode, and apparently I'm causing spacetime fluctuations strong enough that someone's firing Emerald tier Dynasties at my fleet. Joke's on them, I'm going to fool them into running after my EMP scout ship and compress this thing using their sheer explosive force, then carry that to the rendezvous point. There's over 10 gigaacorns on the line.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: April 06, 2013, 07:04:00 pm »

Those fluctuations almost broke my tether to The Edge. In trying to fix it, I brushed the edge with my hand... and apparently, ripped open a hole. It keeps spitting out clones of me and rocketing them through spacetime, if you see a Tsuchigumo NOT on Fuueta, you're authorized to murder him. I've tried plenty of seals, but I'm just too fucking good to not escape.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: April 06, 2013, 07:11:04 pm »

Guys, help please?

One of those clones Tsuchigumo mentioned landed on my home island (I just started today) and keeps murdering all of my allies. I don't even have level 1 phaser technology yet; nothing I have can even scratch it. Someone in local chat suggested a singularity spell, but I can't afford the required scroll to learn it.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: April 06, 2013, 07:12:25 pm »

What was the tech arrivibus set to?

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: April 06, 2013, 07:19:54 pm »

Guys, help please?

One of those clones Tsuchigumo mentioned landed on my home island (I just started today) and keeps murdering all of my allies. I don't even have level 1 phaser technology yet; nothing I have can even scratch it. Someone in local chat suggested a singularity spell, but I can't afford the required scroll to learn it.
You now have a small ship under your control right outside of your homeland. Please enjoy. The onboard weapons should deal enough damage.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: April 06, 2013, 07:25:24 pm »

Hey, thanks! I was confused at first because my summoned spirits couldn't interact with the tech, but a little gold dust fixed that right up.

That's one less clone running around the universe! Now to set up a sugar farm for those frost trolls. Yes, they get addicted to the stuff, but they're also pretty good at keeping boogie-men away.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: April 06, 2013, 07:40:44 pm »

Oh! A clone's outside Production Facility Alpha, and- ooh, I can almost hear him sizzling on that acid. Except not because it's space.
NOONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: April 06, 2013, 07:43:30 pm »

Just rammed one of them into a star, and then shot him for good measure. Now, to check on my singularity traps...

Does anyone else hunt wormholes for money?
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: April 06, 2013, 07:49:57 pm »

Huh. The clone flow is slowed. Not stopped, but by my estimate, there should be about 1000 clones loose- probably 100 survived the whole "flung through space randomly" thing. I've managed to stymie the problem by setting up a Steakabob factory and funneling the resulting Steakabobs into the reality tear. It seems I like Steakabobs in all universes.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: April 06, 2013, 11:11:29 pm »

Strike another clone off the list; I managed to reverse-summon him to the Terrorsaur Realm, and got some positive rep with that faction to boot!

Now I'm stuck; how the heck do you activate the Mana Modulator in the 22.5th Dimension? I plugged dwarven teeth into the proper sockets and installed the correct number of lightning crystals, but the damn thing refuses to move on to the next stage in the quest. I really need this thing to unlock the next tier of Astromancy spells!

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: April 07, 2013, 04:24:04 am »

On top of getting 10 gigaacorns, I have received 5 big bang warheads with appropriate containment units. Which are hundreds of tech levels above what I can currently produce, by the way. Something's brewing, but before I get on that - does anyone have a storage unit that can hold this for 30 minutes while I warp it away to nullspace? I really want to reverse engineer one of these, it'd save me a good year of research.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: April 07, 2013, 04:26:26 am »

Whelp guys. The Timeshitlords are back. Most of my space whale ranches have been teleglitched.

They really went over the top making those teleglitch bombs.
If the law level in Sector C-Gamma drops to 0 its because im dragging my whole fleet out.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 134