Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192957 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1260 on: March 29, 2013, 06:33:50 pm »

Guys what the fuck went wrong? Theres babby formers everywhere on my homeworld now.
I tried using my level 32 Mecha Garry Glitter on them but one of them got stuck in my rainbow powerplant!

They are glitching themselves so they shoot into space at warpspeed, what do i do?
Oh, so YOU'RE the guy who I used the curse on. Sorry about that. Wait an IRL week, it should cease by then.

[EDIT] Oh my fucking god, I just fought a level 78 GG Allin and managed to win. I can't use the gear it dropped because I'm not a Communist Goatfighter from Volgaland, if anyone wants it, tune into the spaceradio frequency 183.6-B and tell me where to meet you.

Watch out with that frequency, theres a certain parasitic speices that likes to manifest as nigerian princes. Just use any tech level of grifftonite vuvuzelas to deter them.
Note to self: study possible military applications of vuvuzelas.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: March 29, 2013, 09:53:03 pm »

Damnit. I took that job from that hacker hanging around on Tharsis, and now everywhere I look is floating fucking numbers. My character is stark raving mad, and the game can't seem to tell if he's NPC or not. I've given up trying to reclaim- shoot to kill. The last time I managed to get through and use him, he was too close to the Tharsis Megadocking Port for comfort. Chances are he's going to stir up some trouble- but none of my other characters are anywhere near Tharsis. What's going on?
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: March 29, 2013, 10:23:08 pm »

Well, about Tharsis...

Somebody just set off a rather large bomb in the heart of the drydocks. It's not very pretty, but at least the damage control systems kicked in. My money says that said hacker is nowhere to be seen on Tharsis now, though.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: March 29, 2013, 10:53:05 pm »

Damnit. I took that job from that hacker hanging around on Tharsis, and now everywhere I look is floating fucking numbers. My character is stark raving mad, and the game can't seem to tell if he's NPC or not. I've given up trying to reclaim- shoot to kill. The last time I managed to get through and use him, he was too close to the Tharsis Megadocking Port for comfort. Chances are he's going to stir up some trouble- but none of my other characters are anywhere near Tharsis. What's going on?
You took both pills at once, didn't you? You poor bastard. You're going to need to track down a quantum splitter, and your character will have to exist in two separate states, though this does have the benefit of you being able to simultaneously see the benefits of any individual choice in two different ways, though you'll also have to suffer both consequences.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: March 30, 2013, 04:08:37 am »

I'm fairly close to Tharsis, and I have two thirds of the parts required to create a quantum splitter. I'll try to track you down to give you the parts on one condition.  Thirty thousand golden griffmonkey testicles straight up. Quantum splitter parts are very rare.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 04:21:45 am by Angel Of Death »
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: March 30, 2013, 04:29:28 am »

Dude we only use power levels as currency in that sector.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: March 30, 2013, 04:39:54 am »

Well, my bank is now collecting on loans; I seem to have turned into a mafia bank. Right now I'm torturing a mad scientist that tried to turn a sub dimension into a cat tentacle. It didn't turn out well.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: March 30, 2013, 07:03:20 am »

Ive talked with one of the devs, he says he plans to make a Iraq themed dungeon. Tje final boss will either be Mecha Bush or Triffid Hussein, depending on your alligntment.
Remember that rage vials arent as effective as muhammed illustrations on the insurgents.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: March 30, 2013, 11:02:59 am »

Is that Scoots? I think that's going to be vetoed like his plans for the "Nazi planet" by the rest of the dev team.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: March 30, 2013, 12:33:34 pm »

Is that Scoots? I think that's going to be vetoed like his plans for the "Nazi planet" by the rest of the dev team.
Oh man, the Nazi planet. That was a sick as fuck plan.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: March 30, 2013, 12:36:59 pm »

Scoots has a weird sense of humor.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: March 30, 2013, 12:39:25 pm »

He's got his communist stuff into the game at least. Soviet Rainbow Battleship and the Stalin class Carrier are super epic.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: March 30, 2013, 12:43:35 pm »

I love the carrier. They're the perfect ramming weapons, they have so much frontal armor that it's practically a weapon without having any missiles, lasers or anything truly offensive. If you add spikes to the armor and boosters to the engine they're practically unstoppable unless you're completely surrounded.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: March 30, 2013, 10:40:23 pm »

I'm hovering above an unmarked planet, in my flagship, armed with a single deep fire gauss cannon and enough kinetic charges to destroy a continent. I'm getting some kind of readings I can't decipher- it seems to be natively Korean, but there's some German, and it's all scrambled to hell. If there's anyone who can decode this crap before I'm spotted with the weaponry I have and advise my next move, I'd appreciate it. I'm more willing to avoid letting another Borg outbreak happen.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: March 31, 2013, 11:24:24 am »

Let's see, let me pull up my decoder here, and... Never mind- it just crashed from the strain. Does anyone have cryptography or language skills?
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 134