Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 193015 times)

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1185 on: March 17, 2013, 05:11:02 pm »

I told you guys that the Death March were the best mercs. Zoltan Energy Bombers and Soghun Zelta Fighters, go go go!

oh god so it's you firing energy weapons at their GODDAMN ABSORPTION SHIELDS

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: March 17, 2013, 05:12:32 pm »

Wait, what, they have absorption shields?

I'll be just, making my way out. See you guys!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: March 17, 2013, 05:13:37 pm »

Oh hell.

Wait...I know a guy...I can get him to open the as-of-present closed Sci-Fi/Fantasy server portals and have a guild ambush the ships with Dragonriders.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: March 17, 2013, 06:50:25 pm »

Oh, come on, you guys, this should be easy to deal with.

The temporal fields around fantasy worlds don't stop metagravitons. If you have at least a level-5 metatractor beam on a ship with greater than 5 meganewtons of thrust, you can just fling the planet at them and watch the temporal flux soak up everything. Bonus points if you fire a thinspace torpedo to detonate right over the field before you hurl it, it should create a massive singularity flux that basically turns the entire planet into a vacuum cleaner.
Nothing important here, move along.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: March 17, 2013, 06:53:31 pm »

Hold on before you start screwing with space-time, I have my corps on the way, complete with whale-ships. Me and chaosformers... don't really like one another.

EDIT: They should be there now, complete with shieldbreakers.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: March 17, 2013, 07:53:10 pm »

The hell? I go to the gas station for a drinky and all of a sudden there's massive fleet operations two systems away.

Guess I better figure out what all the crazy shit's about.

EDIT: FUUUUUUUCK!

Okay, that's no good. Quarter of the libra galaxy goes pear-shaped and now some assholes with whale ships are assaulting chaosformers on some buttfuck-nowhere planet.

*Sigh* One of my frigates are en-route. Five gunships loaded with full Rho-Eta armaments, and fifteen lizard soldiers and two earth mecha to each. got around twenty fighter-bombers on board as well. Frigate has a level 17 life mage who can do some neat shit, and planet-side operation of my forces are up to him right now.

Try not to fuck me over again gaiz, I just got all expansionist and shit.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: March 17, 2013, 07:56:11 pm »

Alright, I finally got my Science Vessel, I'll be on my way momentarily. Irradiate works on cyborgs, right?

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: March 17, 2013, 08:01:47 pm »

Alright, I finally got my Science Vessel, I'll be on my way momentarily. Irradiate works on cyborgs, right?

Not sure, I sure hope because one-quarter of our fucking galaxy is borg now.

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: March 17, 2013, 08:10:44 pm »

It doesn't, but if the EMP works fine if the target isn't grounded. Can you land your troops on Amidah-12? I think there's a command intelligence somewhere in the mantle, but my conjurer is pinned down. I'm in the center of the shadow cloud in the north hemisphere.
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: March 17, 2013, 08:14:52 pm »

I don't have much in the way of troops. I have a combat mech I could send your way, and my ship's equipped with a pretty nice tractor beam, if that helps.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: March 17, 2013, 08:22:49 pm »

It doesn't, but if the EMP works fine if the target isn't grounded. Can you land your troops on Amidah-12? I think there's a command intelligence somewhere in the mantle, but my conjurer is pinned down. I'm in the center of the shadow cloud in the north hemisphere.

Incoming, two gunships standard loadout. I had a light cruisers working as my forward operations center in-system, so they won't be far. Ten, twenty minutes tops.

My frigate just landed, troops are using kinetic weapons so there shouldn't be any food for the absorption shields.

EDIT: Two down, Twenty-four to go. I've already lost Seven soldiers to the bloddy chaosformers. Any help is appreciated.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: March 17, 2013, 08:26:37 pm »

Alright, hold on. I think I have an EMP charge somewhere around here.

There it is. I'm sending my mech down with it. If you can get to one of their bases of operations, the bomb should take out their grounding systems. Then we can hit them from orbit.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: March 17, 2013, 08:33:45 pm »

Uh... Hey guys. It's been a while since I played, but I got some old hippy gear from a few updates back. Time slower stones, nature reverters and the like. Any way I could help?

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: March 17, 2013, 08:34:05 pm »

I'll make some hologram mechs as a distraction.
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: March 17, 2013, 08:35:24 pm »

Incoming, two gunships standard loadout. I had a light cruisers working as my forward operations center in-system, so they won't be far. Ten, twenty minutes tops.

My frigate just landed, troops are using kinetic weapons so there shouldn't be any food for the absorption shields.

EDIT: Two down, Twenty-four to go. I've already lost Seven soldiers to the bloddy chaosformers. Any help is appreciated.
I'm trying on the chaosformers. They have animal-ships too, it seems. And those are my space-whale ships you're talking about there. Also, if anyone wants some ground support, ask and I'll send a few boarding parties- I can't really use them too well right now. The chaosformers really splurged on the anti-boarding gear, and I need to get some different gear if my men are going to be able to do anything inside the ships.

EDT: @rancor, they'll only work until the computers recognize them as holograms.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 134