Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 193087 times)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1080 on: September 09, 2012, 02:58:44 am »

...I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Wrex.

2001 reference aside, I've worked to hard to build up Silverlight Enterprises, and I'm sure as hell not starting over. Corporate cruisers are converging on your location. Prepare to fight.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: September 09, 2012, 03:02:14 am »

I have some black hole bombers, I can set them to miniaturize the black holes that would come.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: September 09, 2012, 03:05:45 am »

...I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Wrex.

2001 reference aside, I've worked to hard to build up Silverlight Enterprises, and I'm sure as hell not starting over. Corporate cruisers are converging on your location. Prepare to fight.

That would be a very bad, and permanent loss on your part.

Perhaps I could simply use smaller explosives, if you are so offended?

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: September 09, 2012, 03:09:42 am »

...I've got the economic might of at least half-a-dozen clusters behind me. I'm pretty sure I can recover the losses.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: September 09, 2012, 03:13:07 am »

...I've got the economic might of at least half-a-dozen clusters behind me. I'm pretty sure I can recover the losses.

If you are so happy to lose an entire fleet, It has more than enough power to stop the planeshifting while destroying your offensive fleet at a fraction of the cost.

I'm not a hostile guy. Why are you so hell pent on stopping me form closing the void hole plainshifting nonsense?

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: September 09, 2012, 03:14:29 am »

If you can't, i got jackpot while mining minerals, and got some left after building my custom dreadnoughts, so i will happily give you some if you need em.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: September 09, 2012, 03:17:09 am »

If you are so happy to lose an entire fleet, It has more than enough power to stop the planeshifting while destroying your offensive fleet at a fraction of the cost.

I'm not a hostile guy. Why are you so hell pent on stopping me form closing the void hole plainshifting nonsense?

Wait what.

It was in response to this:
Six gigaparsec detonation that wipes out all life and destroys the fabric of space time?

Let's do this. THis time, I will not be commiting economic or literal suicide. Besides, the universe is expanding anyway.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: September 09, 2012, 03:18:44 am »

Wait what.

It was in response to this:
Six gigaparsec detonation that wipes out all life and destroys the fabric of space time?

Let's do this. THis time, I will not be commiting economic or literal suicide. Besides, the universe is expanding anyway.

Yes, the blast was being used to reverse, or at least seal, the intenseive planeshifting in the delta sector. I don't randomly blow things up :(

Oh god. I just accidentally Jarhyied all of Delta sector.
ALL OF IT.

That.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: September 09, 2012, 03:19:30 am »

Well, i got some B-H-B near Delta Sector. That is, if you need them.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: September 09, 2012, 03:23:24 am »

I could probably lend a hand. I recently salvaged some Ancient tech which could be of use here.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: September 09, 2012, 03:24:33 am »

Um, that's really not...

Yeah, fine, I suppose that'll have to do. But could you do me a favor and make it a small implosion? Like, a tactical implosion or something?
Sure, it should be relatively easy to use an opposing force to destabilize the implosion long enough for it to fall apart. That would result in a second explosion though.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: September 09, 2012, 03:25:58 am »

I could probably lend a hand. I recently salvaged some Ancient tech which could be of use here.

Well then, glad that's settled. Looks like I won't have to deploy the ULTRABLASTtm anagram deotnator. I still plan on using the smaller, more controllable drone fed devices though. If you could stay about half a light year from them, that would be grand. I'm not sure how well conventional shielding can deflect anagramatizing energy.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: September 09, 2012, 03:43:40 am »

Um, that's really not...

Yeah, fine, I suppose that'll have to do. But could you do me a favor and make it a small implosion? Like, a tactical implosion or something?
Sure, it should be relatively easy to use an opposing force to destabilize the implosion long enough for it to fall apart. That would result in a second explosion though.
We don't have any kind of forcefield we could use to contain the explosion?

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: September 09, 2012, 03:45:17 am »

I could detonate a series of small ana-bombs around the edges, warping space and shunting the blast off into an alternate dimension.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: September 09, 2012, 03:46:12 am »

I could detonate a series of small ana-bombs around the edges, warping space and shunting the blast off into an alternate dimension.
But you don't know what dimension?
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 134