Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 193091 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1050 on: September 07, 2012, 08:43:54 am »

Right now I'm playing Infiltrator style. Small, nearly undectable ship, boosting my pshyical traits.

There's something so satisfying about fighting Zeypli Guardsmen, who are armed with Scoped Plasma Rifles and Electromagnet Grenades, and beating them by using Kung-Fu.

By the way, this is how I beat the warlord in X-Z32. Yeah, the shield deflects projectiles, but it turns out you can walk straight through. His power was nothing against my Triple-Hurricane Spinkicks.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: September 07, 2012, 01:24:22 pm »

I'm sensing an impending quest to the Outer Rim.
My mass driver link to the Outer rim is still working. The security system is offline though, and I believe it has been captured by pirates or something else. If you are quick you should be able to get through and back before they manage to take the internal security offline.

On related news, that robotic cruiser was pretty devastating. I managed to take it out eventually, but most of the wreckage is still floating around. Some pirates colonized the wreckage, and I'm currently staging an expedition to take them out and salvage as much as possible. Anyone who wants to help gets a share in the wreckage and techs.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: September 07, 2012, 02:58:29 pm »

I'm in. Any chance to destroy pirates is good. And besides, I need to eliminate threats to my up-and-coming megacorp. Silverlight Enterprises. Mostly trade, with a little microgravity manufacturing on the side.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: September 08, 2012, 02:18:51 am »

In too, i am running a merc company right now, with 3 home developed Super-Dreadnoughts, and some laser cruisers and Black-Hole Bombers. I got lucky with scrap metal and minerals at my last attack on pirates.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: September 08, 2012, 02:24:56 am »

My prefered weapon is a beam weapon. Far beyond the crude Tachyon bombs of it's original deployment, the Anabeam is a powerful tool for pinpoint eradication of enemy vessels. Just shoot the power plant, and it's new, unstable composition will explode dramatically.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: September 08, 2012, 02:31:18 am »

My prefered weapon is a beam weapon. Far beyond the crude Tachyon bombs of it's original deployment, the Anabeam is a powerful tool for pinpoint eradication of enemy vessels. Just shoot the power plant, and it's new, unstable composition will explode dramatically.
But sometimes, it is fun to shoot the cockpit and escape pods, and watch them crash into a star or something, or you can do some boarding action for epic loot.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: September 08, 2012, 02:34:06 am »

Hey, I'm seeing a lot less hippie ships around lately. Am I, and "Peace, Love, and Mental Domination" the only hippie fleets left?

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: September 08, 2012, 02:35:35 am »

Hey, I'm seeing a lot less hippie ships around lately. Am I, and "Peace, Love, and Mental Domination" the only hippie fleets left?

Many of them perished in the XK class galaxy ending event that was required to seal a a beacon. I am sorry for your loss.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: September 08, 2012, 11:16:45 am »

I'm not. Less hippies means less problems for my megacorp.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: September 08, 2012, 12:08:38 pm »

Hory shet.

I found the Lost Tribe planet, and can finally let Gimdok die in peace!
I need to put something interesting here.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: September 08, 2012, 12:57:02 pm »

Many of them perished in the XK class galaxy ending event that was required to seal a a beacon. I am sorry for your loss.
Not my fault. Really, I wasn't involved. (Not this time anyway)

Hory shet.

I found the Lost Tribe planet, and can finally let Gimdok die in peace!
Congrats. Might want to make sure you got the right Lost tribe planet though, there appear to be duplicates.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: September 08, 2012, 01:08:18 pm »

I guess I'll just go drum circle some suburb planets, see how many more hippies I can round up.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: September 08, 2012, 01:12:37 pm »

I guess I'll just go drum circle some suburb planets, see how many more hippies I can round up.
I got a whole lot on my planets. You can have them, they are only a problem on my fully automated industrial planets.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: September 08, 2012, 01:21:36 pm »

If i am not wrong, i got a green hippie utopia planet thing awhile ago, check there.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: September 08, 2012, 01:22:23 pm »

I think it was probrably destroyed by something. The Shamans can't sense any positive auras. All they can see is red and black. More negative ones, really.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 134