Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 193103 times)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #990 on: August 30, 2012, 07:58:06 pm »

Done and Done. And done for the night.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: August 30, 2012, 07:58:40 pm »

Wrex, fire away.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: August 30, 2012, 08:00:11 pm »

Yeah Scelly, you actually still have a home planet.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: August 30, 2012, 08:02:11 pm »

Yup. Drum circle doesn't work. Jam bands and monstrosities don't work well together. Just watch for patchouli sores on the thing, those are probablys weak.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: August 30, 2012, 08:07:59 pm »

This is Wrex, captain of the HMRS Alpha-Mail, signing off for the final time. As we go down in an explosion of unprecedented wtf-itude, you should enjoy some light music to distract yourself from your imminent, horrible death.

Initialize transmission Y/N?

And sa ew horribly rea lowbn to spices, uor  reamac ilwl  dercor hte tenve. Due ot  ongstr cofesr, I cotnna rompise hatt it wlli kaem nscsee

Start at 1:45

Goodeby, dan oogd kucl!

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: August 30, 2012, 08:17:50 pm »

... I think I saw the explosion from over here.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: August 30, 2012, 08:19:49 pm »

Wow, that lit up the scanners. Incidentally, my ship broadcast some sciency info as it was destroyed. This is very interesting.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: August 31, 2012, 01:15:57 am »

So um guys the reason why i wouldnt tell you gys whati  was doing out there recently, was because i found a timeshitlord telecruiser shipwreck, i towed it to a location i wont disclose in this post for reverse engineering their tech. We might be able to stand a chance against those griefers now.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: August 31, 2012, 01:26:28 am »

Ew lobw meth pu! Nad I vahe ujst teh Loots to od ti.

...nciidnellayt I yam vahe tafal nagamar ssnelil. Venn fatre I swapnedre.

Phle!

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: August 31, 2012, 03:18:19 am »

Well, apparently fun things happen when a whole asteroid full of rare metals is annagrammed while passing through a mass driver.

Good news: An epic droid battleship* is currently on it's way to my base/
Bad news: I'm not in control
Good news: I got 3 asteroids full of rare metals.
*Armed with Turbo plasma blasters, dark matter missiles, and relativistic shielding.

I'm currently preparing a massive ion blaster to stun the ship on arrival, and then I'm trying to board

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: August 31, 2012, 11:00:40 am »

Mining for hydrogen is soooo boring
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: August 31, 2012, 12:25:53 pm »

Mining for hydrogen is soooo boring
Automate it, having an automated gas giant skimmer is quite easy.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: August 31, 2012, 12:44:10 pm »

You guys are both doing it wrong. All the best quality hydrogen can't be automated, and is anything-but boring to collect. Pretty much each run is a hair-raising struggle not die a horrible death.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: August 31, 2012, 12:47:40 pm »

You're harvesting from the sun? Or doing sub athmospherical harvests?

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: August 31, 2012, 12:56:36 pm »

So I haven't played this game in like, forever, so I decided to reset all my data and start again because I forgot everything. honestly, this was a good idea. But aside from that, after many, many hours of playing i entered a lost junk field, and guess what I find as a randomly generated - abandoned station? Inside was a pretty generic enounter of some space slug men. Easily took them out with the salter nail gun (knew that thing was useful for something)

Now, this thing is slightly smaller than an average space station, but as it turns out it has 3 Titan mounts on it. Nothing else. but the RNG gods are cruel, cruel beings. All of the mounts are self-destruct rigged so I can't un-equip any of the mounts. It has a Titan thruster, Titan Resister shield, and Titan Dark matter cannon with black hole particle burst. Now, whats so bad about that you may ask? The cannon is self-destruct linked with the shield, so I cant disconnect them, and they would both activate at the same time, thus shooting into the shield which has a large bubble around the ship. (the shield can activate without the cannon though, but not the other way around)
There are literally no other mounts on this.
Additionally, in the engine room there's a command brain stationed there. It had an error when it spotted my ship where it normally would have lasered my ship into oblivion, but the shield would have blocked it so it just errored and is just sitting there trying to decide what to do with the ship.
Last but not least, in the Cargo bay there's a Colossal Ember wolf waiting to kill me and my low, low level. there are attack droids all over the station which should have killed me, but the command brain never left its little attacking error and just sat there processing and is perpetually stuck this way.

Now, my question is this, the station is too good to give up, but impossible in the current state. Should I just kill the command brain or capture it and just kinda let it sit in a jar? also, Can I undo the self-destruct link between the cannon and shield generator? or should I give my co-ordinates to one of you who can help me do so? the core can easily sustain the cannon and shield at the same time, so I have the shield on to prevent griefers from entering.
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 134