Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192959 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #765 on: June 01, 2012, 04:12:32 pm »

Oh, the dancing update. While I don't see why they didn't just make the advanced dance controls WASD, I trust the devs- and the settings quests are relatively easy and give good experience, on top of that.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: June 06, 2012, 09:57:24 pm »

Right now the only craft I can make are standard escape pods (the fast version) with Booster MK II and Extra Light Zumian Ion Thrusters attached for speed and manouverability, plus a KA-74b machine rifle strapped to the front along with one of those demolition charges. They just need you to enter the target data (include all relavent hostiles, but ONLY hostiles--they don't understand friendlies) and fire the pod. Basically set up the pod launcher as a smartbomb rack. The HUD is set to show them the location and mass of the targets given, and they should prioritize blowing up on larger targets/groups and shooting smaller ones. I think.
You can change the settings on them to give them a killswitch code (disables all actions) or a remote detonate code and can toggle the pilot's detonator ability on and off.

The pilots use yellow button for fire weapons forward, red for detonate if you wanted to put them in other craft. They are machine-trained, and I only have level 1 simulators, so they are probably lousy pilots, but they are cheap. The first batch might be a mix of types, but the final ones are all 34/66 sewer rat/pirate engineer crosses, smart enough to fly a ship and they like videogames, but passive and not too many annoying personality tags.

I gave Doom all the ships I had when he last showed up, I have more pilots but they don't have craft. I set up the gate vendor to buy cheap drone/fighter/tiny utility craft parts, explosives, and other supplies as well as selling the frozen graduates of the first training wave. Stasis chambers are the kind that should be good for about a week once removed from the machine; but life support is a good idea. Thaw them, say "Follow", lead them to the ship you want them to man, say "Play".
Also, if you walk off the blue-marked path, the foxes might shoot at you (they do security/hunting with small rifles now). Try to avoid killing them, OK?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: June 06, 2012, 10:36:59 pm »

The Conquest went successfully, and although I didn't advance further they attacked my newly conquered Sulam VI. I still don't know why they tried it, that planet's pretty much unstoppable to light forces like those when I have the Great Tree. But now we're peaceful, if not friendly.

In other news some wannabe chaosformers are setting up a base at Tjelon Aleph. Soommeebooodyyy's begging for a counqueerriiiiing~
Expect to have my SUpernova-class capital ship, the Fruit Salad there soon, along with some coconut bombers.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: June 08, 2012, 04:06:38 pm »

Tsk, tsk. You people and your interstellar conquests. Can't you settle for conquering a single fantasy server/world?

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: June 08, 2012, 04:23:35 pm »

when are they resetting the map? I heard it's in about 3 hours...
Its not happening. They just released an official thing saying that it was trolls on the forums.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: June 08, 2012, 06:11:08 pm »

when are they resetting the map? I heard it's in about 3 hours...
Its not happening. They just released an official thing saying that it was trolls on the forums.
But then they released another official thing saying that the people who released the previous statement were trolling. I think there might be some internal strife at GGC headquarters.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: June 08, 2012, 07:04:27 pm »

Well crap. That's gonna play merry hell with the release of new content and patches.

Also: I've been hearing rumours that they're finally going to be adding actual audio for at least major NPCs, and they're going to be hiring big-name voice actors for it. Here's hoping they get Charles Martinet.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 07:07:34 pm by Vorthon »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: June 08, 2012, 07:47:11 pm »

Yeah. Any of you guys wanna get in the last slay of Turmund before the reset??

MrWiggles

• Bay Watcher
  • Doubt Everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: June 22, 2012, 01:44:44 am »

So, I bought a pair of shoes through Igynpadca.store.com but they havent come in yet. Also, the stores UI is shitty, the window couldnt be resized at all.
Doesn't like running from bears = clearly isn't an Eastern European
I'm Making a Mush! Navitas: City Limits ~ Inspired by Dresden Files and SCP.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113699.msg3470055#msg3470055
http://www.tf2items.com/id/MisterWigggles666#

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: June 22, 2012, 08:26:23 am »

Well, they had to do that because at certain sizes it generates treasonous text and images.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: June 22, 2012, 01:16:37 pm »

Oh, is that why the shirt I was looking at said "Igynpadca is a lie"?

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: June 22, 2012, 01:34:11 pm »

Yeah. It's a shortened form of their original message, which was "Igynpadca is a lie created by the government to cover up [redacted]"

Nothing to see here, fellow citizen. Why don't you go support the economy by seeing a film at your local cinema?
Glory to Arstotzka!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: June 23, 2012, 02:17:38 pm »

[REDACTED]? Oh gods.
Don't tell me the Cleanup Squad got into Ignypadca.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #778 on: June 23, 2012, 03:53:00 pm »

The ARGs they do are hilarious though. Remember when they staged all those mass bird-die-offs a few months back?
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: June 23, 2012, 04:02:42 pm »

Yeah, but it pissed me off. Lost my main. Should have guessed not to use the bird demon for my tank.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 134