Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192621 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #255 on: March 16, 2012, 08:24:13 pm »

So... I've just completed the Cogs of Old. I now know the origin of the Clock Gnomes. It's weird, to say the least.
So what's the deal with them? Why do they live in clocks?
I'm not making any headway in finding Astral Turnips, so I'm just gonna give up for now.

Meanwhile, does anyone want to help me steal the Pearl of A Thousand Happiness from the Opulent Museum in Sky Atlantis? It's a heist quest, so we'll have to plan it out before hand.
I used to do cave runs with a pretty good Recon Knight. I don't know if he still plays on this server though, and after they merged the Clan system with the guild system I might not be able to find him. Anybody know someone from the Kobold's Coalition that did recon stuff? He always had stealth other sword that got unidentified and passed around. I think the word "sevens" was in the user name.

FlyingSevens? That guy curbstomped me in my first PVP match.

Clock Gnomes may get awesome bonuses when it comes to crafting clockwork stuff, but they're shit when it comes to health. >_<
Ah thanks! I've sent him a message, and I'm waiting for a reply back. I'll still need more people for the casing, so if you know of anyone else who's a class I mentioned or a class I didn't mention that's good at or helpful for sussing out the weakpoints of a security system, let me know.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 17, 2012, 02:59:53 pm »

Currently recruiting explodamancers. We're gonna set off the Mountain of Flaming Death just because we can.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #257 on: March 17, 2012, 03:03:14 pm »

YES. SO MUCH YES.

LET'S DOO EET.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #258 on: March 17, 2012, 05:31:30 pm »

I'm in!
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 17, 2012, 06:36:17 pm »

WHOA! WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!
The Highest Water Elemental is a ridiculous boss! He's can take so much punishment and close himself back up! JEEZ! My dust mage is in a massive fight with him right now, and even though I've managed to get the whole sub-sub-sub-region covered in a massive dust cloud, I'm beginning to die! I barely have time to type- any help would be appreciated immediately! You'll need a Dust Scarf though to get through the dust storm.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #260 on: March 17, 2012, 06:38:22 pm »

Just use the Salty Seas ability from your sky pirate classes to change your attack to salt-type. Instant +10 against water.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 17, 2012, 06:45:35 pm »

I'm Pure Dust Mage, and this is one of the single-per-server-ever mega-mega-mega bosses. It was bad to go against him alone. I'm on Server Durian if anyone needs to know.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 17, 2012, 06:50:41 pm »

Hey... I think I've got my Clock Gnome Artificer on Server Durian... Just finished putting together a gyrocopter... Perfect excuse to play Ride of the Valkyries...

I'm on my way!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 06:52:50 pm by Vorthon »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 17, 2012, 07:30:09 pm »

DANG, nice shot! You basically kept me alive long enough to use FUS RO DUST. Now that it's dead, lessee what it does... I wonder if it gives me a stat boost like the Dust Orb... nope. Some sort of transformative thingy. I'ma load up my level 1 Human Blank Slate...
WHOA! It changed the class to some "Water Pure Element." Looking at it, all of the three core skill branches seem to be entirely passive.

It has pretty high LP and regen stats, but that Strength is abysmal... has a LOT, LOT, LOT of MP points, I'm guessing because those passives might need to be switched on.

Starting passives are apparently Water Breathing, some sort of skill that strengthens my character when it is underwater, and something which passively nudges the humidity of the area up.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 17, 2012, 07:43:15 pm »

Hey, anyone else heard about the new server type that gonna be in the next release? More sci-fi themed than kitchen-sink fantasy. Multiple worlds and everything.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 17, 2012, 07:52:41 pm »

I'm hoping for a slime planet more than anything. It seems like the squishy races get a little under represented in the current fantasy servers, being isolated to low tech world caves, but a high tech slime society could really kickass.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 18, 2012, 09:15:59 am »

They just released a screenshot for the new server type.

Looks like it's in a wide binary system to me.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 07:46:00 pm by Vorthon »

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 18, 2012, 09:42:00 am »

Anyone interested in tackling the new Sunken Relics quest with me in multi? I haven't tried it yet but main enemy types are going to be Abyssals and aquatic enemies. And there's going to be puzzles, and we all know what that means.

I'm playing a Level 13 Dread Preacher, mostly focused on crowd control/AoE combat but with a fair amount of non-combat skills and perks.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 18, 2012, 12:01:12 pm »

I'm intrested.

I'm playing a level 14 Tacomaster, one of those joke classes, but surprisingly lethal with fair amounts of AoE status effects, as well as healing and regeneration perks.

Also, I have a 'winged fluffle of stupidity'. What does that do?

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 18, 2012, 12:57:27 pm »

Hey, does anyone know where I can buy a new protractor? I've just been using the basic one you start with up until now, but it got broken  :-[

And I have no points in Protractormaking...
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 134