Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192523 times)

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #135 on: March 14, 2012, 10:01:54 am »

Everything was going smooth after patching and all but then I went to get my companion Ariana back where I had left her and she was nowhere to be found. Can they move around areas or go somewhere else or is this bug? I dont want to download earlier save, I dont want to lose all this progress..
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 14, 2012, 10:05:10 am »

When I logged in my larcenist was in a different city from where I logged out and I had 132,000 pinecones in my inventory. I was standing next to a mailbox too.

Did I get hacked? What should I do?!
Check your inventory. Is there a closed box inside. If yes, you got quantumized, and there's nothing to worry about.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #137 on: March 14, 2012, 10:06:26 am »

So these pinecones are real? I can keep them?

I looked up quantumized on the IGYPedia but don't see anything.

I'm going to trade some pinescones in for rainbow blocks so I can make a slingshot.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #138 on: March 14, 2012, 10:10:07 am »

Make sure you make big sling or better, the regular isnt good for anything.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 14, 2012, 10:11:57 am »

So these pinecones are real? I can keep them?

I looked up quantumized on the IGYPedia but don't see anything.

I'm going to trade some pinescones in for rainbow blocks so I can make a slingshot.
They might be. It's hard to be certain.
Also the IGYPedia isn't always up to date. I heard GGC reguraly wipes the less used pages to save on bandwith don't spoil things for other players.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #140 on: March 14, 2012, 10:12:11 am »

Make sure you make big sling or better, the regular isnt good for anything.
I was looking at the level 12 SmartSling+, it has a scope and two laser target designators. I'll need another 58 rainbow blocks and some frost powder thought... not to mention 32 ounces of whalebone marrow.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 14, 2012, 10:18:21 am »

Just died. Gonna try a magic-using class now... Any suggestions?

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #142 on: March 14, 2012, 10:27:27 am »

My first character was frost human frost mage, its great choice if you want to freeze enemies. Sure, fire makes damage faster but ice slows down, paralyzes and inflicts more conditions.

Get Luck of magewarrior birthsign if you want to be able to go melee when needed or Crazed power for full mage build.
Treating frostbites skill is must for frost mage, even with frost humans resistances.

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 14, 2012, 10:52:24 am »

Pure Explodamancer, for lulz. You'd be amazed how many things you can solve with just explosions (Just remember to wear a thick stack of Blast Capes, an Energy Dispersion Field or two, and some kind of forcefield once your blast radii start to exceed your casting range to prevent self-annihilation). Where I am, I can generate nuclear-force blasts with pretty much a snap of my fingers. For jewelry and buffs, go for Mana Regen and Focus (lets you squeeze explosions into smaller areas for better armor piercing)

Also, rocketjumping is the best mode of travel ever. Get a bag of holding filled with Levitation Bottles (they're a little expensive, but easy to produce en masse if you know where to grind, and grinding's much easier when you can kill everything in a 70 meter radius at a time), and you never have to worry about repairing or refuelling a vehicle, and it's still way cheaper than anti-gravity gadgets (and you can passively farm flyers simply by changing direction)

Current record for side-quests completed with a single explosion: 3
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #144 on: March 14, 2012, 10:56:36 am »

So you turned on hardcore? I haven't tried it yet but I heard you get 30% more rainbow blocks per ice node and your xp gain is doubled as well. Must be harrowing if you're on a PVP server, santas can kill most people in a single hit now if they use Sleigh Slay while wielding the rod of caution.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 14, 2012, 11:01:47 am »

Speaking of Rod of Caution, where do you acquire that/its blueprints, or how do you build it?

I heard it keeps you safe from low-leveled dangers by default.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #146 on: March 14, 2012, 11:04:10 am »

All I know is that it's somewhere in the Traffic Zone, a level 30+ area off to the side of the Hammerdark in Hammerspace. I think it might be a small chance to drop from any mob there, so you could grind on cones and octagoons for a while.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #147 on: March 14, 2012, 11:06:08 am »

Explodomancy has a perk where AOE damage effects are effectively smaller for you. Then you don't even need the blast capes or the force fields.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 14, 2012, 11:09:12 am »

I heard a rumor that Golems may be getting their own tmplate, instead of being a sub-template of other classes.  Anyone want to confirm?
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 14, 2012, 11:12:34 am »

Hey, I'm at this point in the game where I get stuck in a mailbox. I know it's early, and I'm staring the solution right in the face, but I'm out of pinecones. What the hell do I do?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 134