Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192511 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #120 on: March 14, 2012, 01:53:40 am »

- Astral Turnips removed from Lesser and Greater Dirtstick, Highcorida, all "woods" types regions, and all shops. Try and find them now!
Razzafrazzing dev bat rastards.

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
« Reply #121 on: March 14, 2012, 02:04:56 am »

Did you guys here about that new expansion pack?  Koalamen? really?
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #122 on: March 14, 2012, 03:32:04 am »

Huh? Havent  heard of it. Whats it called? They make too many dlc these days...

I kinda like that they devalued pinecones. I play with pinewarrior build that requires pinecones. Even normal attacks used pinecones so it felt like throwing enemy with diamonds. Now that they devalued cones using them isnt such a problem.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
« Reply #123 on: March 14, 2012, 03:42:37 am »

Well that wasn't really the problem, it's cause higher leveled pinewarriors if they take the pineror sub-class route they could summon they're own pinecones, and they flooded the market but there wasn't any fluctuation cause they're not a trade good like leather or pleather.

Also it's called the downunder pack, sounds like the aussiemancer is gonna come back, hopefully as a 40 man raid, instead of that pitiful 4 person dungeon in the second dlc vegiMIGHT.
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 14, 2012, 05:13:00 am »

I've heard on that you can minimize Rust damage with Galvanizing Powder, but the effect only lasts a few minutes, so it's really only useful if you know you're about to face something with a Rust power. Apparently being Bronzed gives you permanent protection, but I'm not exactly sure how you get that.

You need to have a fairly high stealth score, and then find the sculptor in the Metropolis zone (I forget the name). You commission a bronze cast statue of yourself from him, and then sneak into the casting factory and replace yourself with the clay statue right before it gets fired.
Be careful, though, if you get caught the guards are an incredibly high level and no amount of social scores, be they Cute or Scary, will help dissuade them from attacking.

I have a surprisingly good Stealth score for a Golemized human - without any equips, it's only 6C but equipping the Gumshoe Boots, Blackhat Helm, and Squid Paint bumps it all the way to 20Z. I'm going to try Bronzing myself, I've had a few narrow escapes from Rust-based randoms and I definitely don't want to be a Rust Golem.

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 14, 2012, 07:02:36 am »

Can anyone give me some help on how to beat the shadow mongoose?  I'm pretty high level and did the quest to get the spear of the golden narwhal, but even with that I can't beat him!  Once he gets to half health he just casts mongoose swarm over and over, and there are just too many mongooses to kill!

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 14, 2012, 07:13:13 am »

Even if the game recommends you to use the spear against shadow-type mongoose creatures, DON'T! Spears are kind of slow, and only affects a straight row of enemies. You need something much, much stronger and deals AoE damage, like the Candy Fist of Om Nominom.

Should dispose of the swarm rather quickly, while chipping a good amount of health from him.

You can get the materials from Candy Golems, to the south of Frozendurt.

E: Alternatively, just grind on the Pedro Bears in Bearstick forest. They have a 1% chance to drop the weapon itself.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 07:20:51 am by New Guy »
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 14, 2012, 07:52:46 am »

Anyone have tips for stealth focused Shadows? I need help getting into the stock market at Dust central.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 14, 2012, 07:57:23 am »

Anyone have tips for stealth focused Shadows? I need help getting into the stock market at Dust central.
I dunno. The Dusk central stock market isn't really worth it though. You can make much better profits in the flying stockmarkot of sector 32.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 14, 2012, 08:11:46 am »

Hi everyone, I got the latest patch and I've got to say that the game is awesome!

I'm new though and I have no idea why dust motes in dust town cost 0 in buying when stealthed but when visible they cost normal? Is this a bug?

Oh, and I saw a giant chicken flying (lol) around the city hall at midnight. It didn't get hurt when I tried to attack it and shows up as an NPC. Anyone know what it is? It just...stands there and clucks. My char cannot sleep in town because of that.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 14, 2012, 08:19:07 am »

I dunno. The Dusk central stock market isn't really worth it though. You can make much better profits in the flying stockmarkot of sector 32.

No, you misunderstand. I need to get in there for a mission that changes your class from thief to assassin.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 14, 2012, 08:22:24 am »

No, you misunderstand. I need to get in there for a mission that changes your class from thief to assassin.
Try to take an alternate route (Like the sewers or the roof). Untill you get lightbased AoE weapons marching right through is more or less suicide.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 14, 2012, 09:03:52 am »

I got Frost Powder from the core Eshdenlizer in Sector 33453 despite the patch.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 14, 2012, 09:55:20 am »

Pulled an all-nighter. Currently got my kitten armed to the teeth with various upgrades. Combat Tentacles FTW.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #134 on: March 14, 2012, 10:01:54 am »

When I logged in my larcenist was in a different city from where I logged out and I had 132,000 pinecones in my inventory. I was standing next to a mailbox too.

Did I get hacked? What should I do?!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 134