Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192949 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #795 on: June 26, 2012, 05:19:25 pm »

I... er..
I didn't build one into it.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: June 26, 2012, 05:25:29 pm »

WHAT? WHY?

Well then, before we chew out Powder, let's stop the fruitumor.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: June 26, 2012, 05:39:24 pm »

Thing is, it's more than ship size, this is a Vulcanon kind of thing. Someone needs to use a planet-breaker kind of missile..

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: June 26, 2012, 05:41:40 pm »

Don't look at me, I'm a Hippie-class empire. If it was an army, I could convert it, but I can't touch expanding blots of fruit without consuming it.

Nospherat

• Bay Watcher
  • Dorfity dorf dorf
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: June 27, 2012, 02:14:35 am »

well, I'm a fleshcrafter, I COULD turn the fruitumor into a spacewhale tumoral matter blot.

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: June 27, 2012, 05:31:19 pm »

I dunno... I didn't raise any herbivores... I have a basic light freighter rigged to carry 4 of my escape-pod kamikaze fighters though, but I don't think it will be any good... Does the fruitumor have an atmosphere/high oxidizer content? And is it Moist or Dry plantmatter? If it is Dry and has an atmosphere/whatever, we could try flamethrowers. I don't have any minions that aren't horribly inflammable though, so I would need some of those Pyro suits if anyone has some left over from the event.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: June 27, 2012, 05:39:56 pm »

It's moist, but it doesn't have an atmosphere as its oxygen and CO2 are internal. Does noone seriously have a really big missile or anything? It's getting big...

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: June 27, 2012, 07:08:17 pm »

Flamethrowers are broken. I removed my fire suit and stood in a huge fire for more than 5 seconds. I suffered no damage at all.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: June 27, 2012, 07:46:43 pm »

For some reason in Sector Beta they do no damage when set on anti-ship mode to infantry.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: June 30, 2012, 08:55:03 pm »

Why does nobody carry planet-breakers these days? I mean, first you guys start another Vulcanon, and then you have to ask ME to clean it up. I mean, planet-breakers are expensive. I only have two at any given time, and I have to lose a capital ship whenever I fire one off because of the weird maximum range on them. You guys better pay me for fixing that problem for you. It costs money to maintain a massive mercenary group.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: June 30, 2012, 09:10:02 pm »

Holding up entire planets for credits is a bit beyond the scope of my operation.  And even if I did, you could probably make one out of papier-mâché and get away with it.  If it ever came to the point where they would call your bluff you aren't getting the money, nuked planet or not.  So why make the investment?  Long as it looks like you have one, it's just as good as having one.

But you know what?  As a token of goodwill I'll throw a couple grand your way to cover expenses.  Wasn't my fault, not my problem, and my funds are a bit tight to replace all the ammunition spent helping out with that singularity event, but hey, I'm not that bad of a pirate. Us bay 12s need to stick together here.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 09:11:50 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: June 30, 2012, 10:15:38 pm »

Yep. Thanks for the help- I used the cheaper ship anyways. I was more annoyed at the two groups that started it in the first place- we don't need another Vulcanon.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: July 01, 2012, 10:39:49 pm »

Anyone remember the Extromatter event? For those of you who don't, it was a coder creating a modded material, Extromatter, that broke physics. When created, it shakes. The only way to hold it is with gravity buffers otherwise it shakes anything it is held in apart, including planets. The developer ignored it, and it soon became available in missiles. Because of the cheap cost, it became a cheap way of destroying cities and entire planets. Eventually it was caught by the admins, but not before about 50 planets had been decimated. Anyway, I think it's back. About half my planet is tumbling down, and there's a big crack in it that wasn't there before. Be careful, your planets could be shaking soon.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: July 02, 2012, 12:05:36 am »

Oh god. Hey, if the fruittumor isn't gone yet we should just launch it at one of the planets that's shaking.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: July 02, 2012, 12:16:06 am »

Oh god. Hey, if the fruittumor isn't gone yet we should just launch it at one of the planets that's shaking.
There's at least 20 going now.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 134