Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192783 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #525 on: March 24, 2012, 02:54:10 pm »

Kadzar, I can bypass said ban with admin commands. You have command of my spare Devomor corvette.
Thanks, but I have no piloting skill, and I need to spend the time traveling to the system doing research.
Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: March 24, 2012, 02:58:27 pm »

The chaosformers blasted that missile corvette to death rather than have it taken over, goddamnit.

I honestly think we should fall back here and join the fight on the other servers. Most of our allied fleets are breaking off. We're still holding our own, but it's just going to be a meatgrinder. We should fall back and go guerilla until the time comes to liberate the scifi server again.

Kadzar, volunteering to join as your personal bodyguard and pilot. I'm afraid I've lost my ship, but I could fly that thing for you. The chaosformers won't notice a lone ship leaving the system.

Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: March 24, 2012, 03:01:39 pm »

((Sorry. I tend to go overboard sometimes.))

Right. Digital, take my corvette. I'll be in my frigate, defending the place. Also, I will not abandon Deliverance until it is reclaimed.

EDIT: Wait...why don't I just ban them?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 03:04:29 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: March 24, 2012, 03:13:33 pm »

Are you kidding? Have you seen the dev statements? They love this thing, they want it to continue for as long as possible.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: March 24, 2012, 03:18:40 pm »

Good point.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: March 24, 2012, 03:24:50 pm »

Plus, unless you banned them all at once, they'd probably just transfer all their stuff to alts whose names we wouldn't know.

Also, we might need more people at Tlanega. Just keep in mind that there's a limit to how many ships we can safely use. (It might be possible to up it with Admin power, but we have to be aware of concentration of ninjutsu and, of course, the level scaling for multiple ships in the same area.)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 03:34:25 pm by Kadzar »
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: March 24, 2012, 05:21:40 pm »

Why particularly would you ban them? I feel very uncomfortable with admin things being used here, since this is something they're actually allowed to do. There's a reason those tools exist.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: March 24, 2012, 05:23:24 pm »

Dude, in case you haven't noticed, they have made just about half the server inaccessible, including the hub world.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: March 24, 2012, 05:34:51 pm »

Yeah. It's still legal. That's why you gather to fight them. You don't need admin commands.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: March 24, 2012, 05:45:32 pm »

Good point. It's still annoying to just about 90% of the player base to spawn and die from asphixiation/heatstroke/hypothermia/random spike things impaling them.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: March 24, 2012, 05:51:18 pm »

That's typically when you move the spawn. Personally, I find it annoying when clans come in and end up taking all the starport spaces. But do I think they should be banned? No.

ANyway, if you're that concerned over the spawn you should have given it a terramorphing shield.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: March 24, 2012, 06:26:41 pm »

I'm taking heavy hits on my Cablecruiser. They aren't built for heavy combat like this. If I fall, my cables will trace back to you guys and screw you up. Let me think... what abilities do I have? I can create a shield, but... hmm. I think... ah, yeah. The Novacable.

Should I do it? It creates a huge charge among all of my cables that I can either spread among all of us to give us a huge buff for a while, fire about 8 times (and it's ridiculously powerful), or just charge it up and fire it into the enemy crowd. It'll leave me vulnerable as hell, my cables will retract and all the buffs will disappear but it might make something happen.
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

A Spoony Bard

• Bay Watcher
  • [MANNERISM:lute]
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: March 24, 2012, 09:09:34 pm »

I just started, and after AFKing for a bit, I came back and found that my only ship had been destroyed! I'm not sure what hit me, as I had neglected to buy any upgrades for my ship, and now I'm marooned on a rather large asteroid, and I'm not sure where I am because I don't have any scanners or maps, hopefully a kind person will drive by and I'll be able to convince them take me back to a planet with a spaceship dealership.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #538 on: March 25, 2012, 01:38:37 am »

Double-Nova-Cable. Obviously.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: March 25, 2012, 03:24:46 am »

Spoony, you should see a Devomor frigate approaching you. That'll be me. BE prepared to help me fight though, I've got chaosformer Eno-class frigates on my tail.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 134