Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192489 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1920 on: July 24, 2015, 09:37:01 am »

Hoo boy, I remember that. My wallet still hasn't recovered. On that matter, would anyone like to buy one of my 200 Executioner's Sporks of Triple Chocolate Pudding, straight from the CashShop? Considering one only needs one of them for one exotic quest, I doubt it, but I'd really like to get them out of my hands, preferably with at least some of my money back.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: July 24, 2015, 10:26:02 am »

Okay, so I unlocked some new character slots, but I'm doubting what characters I should play. I'm not really interested in single-class characters anymore. I was thinking of a Comet mage x Rune-inscriber, but I don't know if it's possible to inscribe runes in falling comets. Does anyone know this? And has anyone got any double-class character suggestions?
Well, it's a potent combination, so long as you have good enough jumping boots to reach the comet before it lands. I would recommended at least Boots of the Stratosphere, and that's only for comets with a really shallow trajectory.

You'll also want a good auto-chisel; I recommend the Atomic Rock-Scraper 4000, which you can buy at Dan's Hardware Store for 100,000 Astral Holy Acid Holy Burst Diamonds once you make it through the Swamp of Eternal Suffering and find the hidden entrance to his pocket dimension. Of course, any auto-chisel will do, but, in my opinion, the Atomic Rock-Scraper 4000 is the best you can get before you start paying for unnecessary extras.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: July 24, 2015, 10:34:49 am »

Hey, the Stoneweaver-98975 premium auto-chisel of DOOM only costs 6000 crystals of everlasting darkness, which you get in the gateway labyrinth, and it comes with a ultra sonic chiesling, plasma chisel, and surround sound!

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: July 24, 2015, 10:51:35 am »

I've already got a Vintage Steampunk Jackhammer, which I have combined with two boots of upper-troposphere, using the "Duct tape" enchantment. These items might not be as good as those you mentioned but it saves a precious item slot.

I've been thinking about buying a space-drone with a mining lazer. If I modify that mining lazer to be weaker, I can use it to carve runes in the comets before actually making them fall to the planet I'm on. Would this be cost efficient?

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #1924 on: July 24, 2015, 02:04:25 pm »

Oh man

Oh man

Oh man

Did you guys hear about the hack? Holy crap.

So many characters...
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: July 24, 2015, 02:11:46 pm »

Yeah the total nudity hack was horrible, so many children.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: July 24, 2015, 02:30:15 pm »

It's a good thing those characters were stolen randomly from the text in the database; by laws of probability, they didn't manage to get a single word with their hack.

Unless I'm thinking of another 'the' hack? Maybe we should start calling them 'a' hacks, as GGC's security system seems to have a pretty low success rate when it comes to, well, security.

By the way, one of the characters stolen was a decimal point in one of my items. Having 59382% protection from thrown window panes instead of 5,9382% is pretty fun. I could probably exploit the healing by aggroing a Window Fairy from the Vista and making it follow me everywhere... I'll have to try that some time.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 02:34:34 pm by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: August 02, 2015, 07:34:39 pm »

Wow, I just noticed that Kobold x Succubus hybrids are OP as shit when they choose to become Slaanesh x Nemesis clerics. Somehow they can chain their abilities to CC you for 90 seconds in a row, mainly using the low cooldown of Nemesis's blind. I think I'll get some Slaanesh and Nemesis temples built in my space station.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: August 02, 2015, 08:15:17 pm »

Ever since the nudity hack, philtrum-wear won't show up on my character.
Is that happening to all you guys, or just those specialized in the blond-beast skill-set of the 2010 Philosophy expansion?
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: August 02, 2015, 08:17:17 pm »

I don't use the philosophy expansion, the magitech one is much better. I can even build philosophy with it!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: August 02, 2015, 08:27:33 pm »

What?? I heard that one was riddled with bugs after the 1998 December hack!

EDIT: Wait, are you referring to the 2010 Remastered Edition?
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: August 02, 2015, 08:32:11 pm »

No the 2014 auto-crossbow edition, sadly it did not have a auto-crossbow in it.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: August 02, 2015, 08:53:44 pm »

1998 edition? I've not heard of this.

What's it have.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: August 02, 2015, 10:18:01 pm »

Other than the notorious hay-feed bug (livestock would create food instead of consuming it), it also contained a few extra DLC's that were never enough on their own to make it in the game, like the Bark Troll DLC or the Swamp Beast DLC.
Money!

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: August 02, 2015, 11:21:49 pm »

Ahh, the Swamp Beast DLC.  I still remember it fondly.  Summoning a pet Swamp Beast to wreck towns and guilds was always good for a laugh.  Well, until it got nerfed.  Now pet Swamp Beasts move at the speed of jello and have massive penalties when fighting outside of a swamp environment.  Tis' a shame.  Oh well, at least Dinosaur Hawks are still op.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 134