Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192508 times)

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1890 on: January 18, 2015, 12:21:05 pm »

I might have a few tonnes of them, but that wont be enough. I'll give them for free, because I know how annoying Ritalin Parasites are. You can expect a convoy from Nemo Lyrae in about 17.6 Plasmaminutes.

Oh thanks, would you fancy an original 2007 Skyfoogle class space yacht in return?
Sure, I'd love that! You can just give it to the convoy, they'll bring it to me :D

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep waters don't run still
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: January 18, 2015, 12:32:36 pm »

Just finished my prototype Yhma-spawn frost zombie. The +20 RNG.CRT combined with the Frost Defense is amazing, specially if you're using the Vulcanus Massacre XI against a Ice-elemental creature. A few of them might render the perfect support squad to fight the Frost Outer Gods, while my current Raw-attackers meatshields Werejaguar squad will keep them busy. I might need some Pyromaniacal Burrowers as main attackers to defeat them through.

Currently working on a way to improve the status of my Werejaguars. Maybe some Qthugha essence? I was actually planning to use them in my  Karasumen specimen and turn them into Majoris Vampiric Crowmen.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: January 25, 2015, 05:44:33 pm »

Ohhhhh shit.
GGC just released an update. The patch notes?
It's a secret.

This has never ended well when GGC did something like this before...I'mma log on, check out my base, and report back if anything's different.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: January 25, 2015, 05:46:39 pm »

This sounds worrying. I remember that the last time they said this everything became a sandwich for several hours.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: January 25, 2015, 06:01:47 pm »

Ohgodohgodohgod

IGYNPADCA has just gone full on Survival Horror, at least for me.

Walking through my base, the first major thing that happened was the main power grid cut out. Thankfully, aux power still runs life support and gravity, so I've got that going for me. There's also been the bumping of something in the vents of my base. Pretty often, too. Don't seem to be following me, but still. First stop is locking down the armory. If these things are smart enough to use equipment, I'm gonna have a hailstorm of high level plasma fire hitting me from a wall of indestructadamantium armor. I already have my best gear on, but if there's multiple of these things, they're all gonna be armed (I like to keep my old equipment sets around; not very secure, but I didn't expect GGC to make Silent Hill here!).

Another major problem is that I checked remotely, and my med bay's gone down, despite it being on the aux grid. I guess they went in and manually sabotaged that? Whatever they did, it means if I die...I respawn in the city, countless parsecs away from my asteroid base. I can't afford to die here; I'll probably never find it again, and I'll lose so much. Wish me luck.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: January 25, 2015, 06:13:35 pm »

Oh crap, my golems have rebelled. Brb running for my life
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1896 on: January 25, 2015, 07:38:42 pm »

Eeh... I came back and noticed that my wooden hut is being haunted by GROASTS! I speared them and now I have dinn
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: January 25, 2015, 07:44:44 pm »

Alright. I've gotten reestablished.

On my way to the armory, I was ambushed for the first time. They were pretty tall, spindly things. They hit really hard, and moved fast too. Died in only a couple good shots, though. They hadn't gotten to the armory yet, thank god. I fought about five of the things on my way there. They don't drop much, unfortunately. A few pieces of Titanochitin. The things were called Aum, by the way.
Anyways, when I got to the armory, there was only one Aum in there; a large, imposing one, wearing a high tier breastplate I made ages ago, and a gun that I'd sworn by in my earlier days. What ensued was a vicious fight. Each shot I took at it reduced a large amount of its health, but it was so fucking fast that most didn't connect. Meanwhile, he took out swathes of my health with each hit. By the time I finally killed him, I was down to 26/134828398 health, with no QuickMeds left. One more hit and I would have been dead. I thought I was safe. I thought that was the worst of it. But no. Do you know what it dropped? My armor and gun. A lot of Titanochitin and some pinecones I didn't dare loot. And a note, which read:

Aw, did you have trouble with him?
Well guess what.
There's 210 more where that came from, and you haven't even seen any of the midbosses yet.
-GGC

Did they go through and designate a dungeon designed within my base?!
Regardless, the armory was secured. All vents were collapsed, and the blast doors were secured. Now to move on to target #2: Medbay. To make a long story short, I found that they were breeding. There were massive, swollen Aum laying eggs, even in battle. They hatched in a number of minutes. I found three of the egg laying ones on the short walk from my armory to my medbay. After barely surviving the fights, I finally made it into the Medbay. A vicious fight ensued, and I managed to get the bay back online. I have a respawn point again! What's more, the cord to the main grid they destroyed was in the room. Main grid is now back online, though I can't say for how long. Using some of the less crucial machinery in the medbay, I've put together a rudimentary battery, connected to a remote backup waypoint I've set up using some wireless power relays.

I have an offer. Any and all of the pinecones recovered from the base, as much Titanochitin as you can carry, some of the ingredients and machinery I'm willing to part with, and the thrill of the fight against a totally unknown foe in exchange for coming over and helping me with the Aum infestation. Only stipulation being that I want to preserve my base, so nothing dealing massive collateral damage. PM me in game. I'll send you the waypoint ID and sector # (The base is kept a secret by and large.)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: January 25, 2015, 07:51:24 pm »

Sorry. Would love to help, but the Neutronium Golems are currently smashing my army units to scrap. The one small blessing was that the rebellion is currently limited to a single planet and I had managed to demolish all ground-to-space weapons before evacuating. Now I just need to grind the rebels into dust. Slowly. I mean, as we all know Neutronium Golems have HP totals that require scientific notation to display properly.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 07:53:56 pm by Sirus »
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1899 on: January 25, 2015, 07:59:06 pm »

Yep, A Air spider thirty times the size of my house just broke my house, but I got kinda lucky and threw a spear and triple critted it, now its dead, I am considering making a home out of it.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: January 26, 2015, 12:12:57 am »

Fear not the darkness when you're a part of it. There's a new secret character creation option...
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #1901 on: January 26, 2015, 12:23:31 am »

It's crazy, I know. They finally added female PCs.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: January 26, 2015, 02:58:51 pm »

Yeah, right? Makes me wonder if they'll ever add in male PCs.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: January 26, 2015, 03:03:56 pm »

Just playing as Androgynous, Asexual, Hermaphrodite or Cephalopod PC's gets boring sometimes.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1904 on: January 26, 2015, 03:09:06 pm »

Mutations can change your "Gender"!
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 134