Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192648 times)

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1695 on: October 14, 2013, 05:42:09 pm »

Pinecones are for wimps everyone knows that walnuts are spammable too!
Crack-a-lack-a

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: October 14, 2013, 05:49:41 pm »

You know because I started with almost no one around me I have the most massive source of titanium now that I have walnut to energy to mass converters.
Crack-a-lack-a

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: October 14, 2013, 05:54:31 pm »

Hold on I need to tug your planet to my system to do that, I'm not at intergalactic empire stage yet.
Crack-a-lack-a

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1698 on: October 14, 2013, 05:58:35 pm »

Huh, is that your planet Walnuts? *points to walnuts planet*It seems your Solar system is near my Huge Xenobiotic-Pheonix's, I suggest you get away form there IMMEDIATELY, for one, they'll destroy any space ship that moves, or for that matter ANY object that moves thats not at-least  Ant-matter tier, and Can and will  make Another nest anytime they want, I font control them very well, only just send A "baseball" at there nest so they go in the general direction of A enemy planet, so once again, leave.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1699 on: October 14, 2013, 06:03:21 pm »

Where? Ill happily send my new Legionare Darksquads, Ill give them back for say A 5% return, need them for magic.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: October 14, 2013, 06:05:25 pm »

Okay, I just logged on and found out that someone bombed my cheese-making planet to rubble and left a giant B12 carved into the primary continent. Fess up, who did it? That was a major dick move considering the planet had no major resources and wasn't in a strategic location. Just a backwater world producing cheese for my empire. Good cheese, too.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1701 on: October 14, 2013, 06:07:37 pm »

Herm, prolly some noob who found A knew tool :P

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: October 14, 2013, 06:23:12 pm »

Okay, I just logged on and found out that someone bombed my cheese-making planet to rubble and left a giant B12 carved into the primary continent. Fess up, who did it? That was a major dick move considering the planet had no major resources and wasn't in a strategic location. Just a backwater world producing cheese for my empire. Good cheese, too.
Alright, I confess, it was me! But I didn't know you were the one that owned that planet. Your cheeses were crowding out the market so much I couldn't offload any of my own, and cheese is one of my main productions. I know it was a bit of a dick move, but I didn't know what else to do.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: October 14, 2013, 06:28:02 pm »

Alright, I confess, it was me! But I didn't know you were the one that owned that planet. Your cheeses were crowding out the market so much I couldn't offload any of my own, and cheese is one of my main productions. I know it was a bit of a dick move, but I didn't know what else to do.
Dude, that's what trade agreements are for >:I
Your cheeses would have been marked as "imported" and my dudes would have paid more for them because they're exotic and therefore more valuable.

I'll forgive you this time, but seriously. Send a PM first next time.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: October 14, 2013, 06:34:47 pm »

Well at least now you can sell Toasted Cheese.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: October 14, 2013, 06:37:08 pm »

Your cheeses would have been marked as "imported" and my dudes would have paid more for them because they're exotic and therefore more valuable.

Will do.

Oh, btw, does anyone here make teacups. If so, there are some ships headed your way and there's nothing I can do to stop them. I apologize in advance.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: October 14, 2013, 06:38:33 pm »

Huh, is that your planet Walnuts? *points to walnuts planet*It seems your Solar system is near my Huge Xenobiotic-Pheonix's, I suggest you get away form there IMMEDIATELY, for one, they'll destroy any space ship that moves, or for that matter ANY object that moves thats not at-least  Ant-matter tier, and Can and will  make Another nest anytime they want, I font control them very well, only just send A "baseball" at there nest so they go in the general direction of A enemy planet, so once again, leave.

(Clears throat) Ahem but I can turn walnuts into energy and back again into larger supply's of walnuts, I can start producing dyson spheres in a few hours.
Crack-a-lack-a

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: October 14, 2013, 06:44:03 pm »

Yeah but they end up shaped like walnuts. Sucks if your recursive material is something dumb like wrenches or teacups.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: October 14, 2013, 06:44:53 pm »

I can use that deformed material as ammo for my space cannon.
Crack-a-lack-a

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: October 16, 2013, 07:50:10 pm »

Will do.

Oh, btw, does anyone here make teacups. If so, there are some ships headed your way and there's nothing I can do to stop them. I apologize in advance.
Heheh. Said ships just hit the unlucky recipient. Some guy trying to storm my Tainted Paladin's keep just got wiped completely off the map.
Also, the resulting rubble had an undamaged Daemon core. I don't really use demonic nuclear fusion, so I don't need it. I'm sending it back on a drone following the ships as payment for take him out.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 134