Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 189072 times)

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2012, 01:09:10 pm »

You won't need that for ages, although it's good to be prepared. I don't want to spoil things too much though.
*Hugs*

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2012, 01:09:42 pm »

Or you could just give some sugar to a frost giant. They'll give you frost powder in exchange, though you have to wait a bit.
I've only been playing since yesterday, and I haven't found any frost giants. Where, exactly, do you find them?
Why are you even bothering with the tachyon generator? It's been terrible ever since GGC* nerfed it in the 2/18/11 patch. Now it barely even does 5.63 DPS against even ELECTRONIC targets.

You should totally use The Lightning Rod. Same slot as the TG and 3 times the damage output. Well, and no critical hits, but that's not too big a deal.

*Generic Game Company
Doesn't the Lightning Rod use something like 100 Pinecones per shot, though?
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2012, 01:13:22 pm »

Well, that becomes less of an issue later.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

It's still a pain in the ass tho.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2012, 01:14:13 pm »

And higher-level enemies in the Shattered Heights tend to drop simply ridiculous amounts of Pinecones (I just saw a Mirror Company lieutenant drop two thousand Pinecones on his death, just wow), so that won't be a problem for long.

Personally I like the Grenade Sling best - at level three it basically turns into a rapid-firing shower of AoE damage death.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2012, 01:15:45 pm »

Yeah, but that completely screws you over if you have melee allies.
*Hugs*

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2012, 01:16:20 pm »

Or you could just give some sugar to a frost giant. They'll give you frost powder in exchange, though you have to wait a bit.
I've only been playing since yesterday, and I haven't found any frost giants. Where, exactly, do you find them?
Why are you even bothering with the tachyon generator? It's been terrible ever since GGC* nerfed it in the 2/18/11 patch. Now it barely even does 5.63 DPS against even ELECTRONIC targets.

You should totally use The Lightning Rod. Same slot as the TG and 3 times the damage output. Well, and no critical hits, but that's not too big a deal.

*Generic Game Company
Or you could try and use the golden Pinecone from Sector 3. If you forgot it in the sewers it's lost forever though.

The Frostgiant cave is found in sector 4. Walk through the waterfall and you enter a labyrint. Luckly signs have been provided. They are pointed the wrong way though.

And higher-level enemies in the Shattered Heights tend to drop simply ridiculous amounts of Pinecones (I just saw a Mirror Company lieutenant drop two thousand Pinecones on his death, just wow), so that won't be a problem for long.

Personally I like the Grenade Sling best - at level three it basically turns into a rapid-firing shower of AoE damage death.
Sadly it's accuracy and detonation chance is terrible in the swamp level of sector 6.( Or the bonus ones in 8-9-10)

GGC should nerve ninjas though.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2012, 01:25:04 pm »

Oh, version 9 just came out, by the way. They really need to upgrade web hosts, though. I can't even connect to the chat server right now.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 01:26:55 pm by PTTG?? »
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2012, 01:26:01 pm »

Yeah, it's best to wait a while after the updates.
*Hugs*

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2012, 01:26:11 pm »

*Generic Game Company
Or you could try and use the golden Pinecone from Sector 3. If you forgot it in the sewers it's lost forever though.

The Frostgiant cave is found in sector 4. Walk through the waterfall and you enter a labyrint. Luckly signs have been provided. They are pointed the wrong way though.
Thank you so much!!!

EDIT: Of course, now I can't get through the labyrinth because I keep running into the Manotaur.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2012, 01:27:57 pm »

Can't help you with that one. I just ran past it, got lost and then somehow ended up where it wanted to go.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2012, 01:28:30 pm »

Oh god the labyrinth148.
---------------------------------------------------
148: Reminds me of this creepy book I'm reading.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2012, 01:33:10 pm »

Oh god the labyrinth148.
Oh that book. Good book , read it too.
Also, remembers me of something. If you find a door in the labyrint, DON't open it. Just don't.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 01:38:17 pm by 10ebbor10 »

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2012, 01:44:06 pm »

Still can't get past the Manotaur, but I did find a ClickBeetle. The limited flight is useful, but it seems to occasionally turn me pink, which seems to have the effect of attracting an chickens in the area congregate around me.

Oh god the labyrinth148.
Also, remembers me of something. If you find a door in the labyrint, DON't open it. Just don't.
Why, what's in there?
Glory to Arstotzka!

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2012, 01:51:15 pm »

Still can't get past the Manotaur, but I did find a ClickBeetle. The limited flight is useful, but it seems to occasionally turn me pink, which seems to have the effect of attracting an chickens in the area congregate around me.

Oh god the labyrinth148.
Why, what's in there?
You don't want to know.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2012, 02:24:37 pm »

Anyone found their way out of the recursive bonus mission in Sector 15? The only Exits I can find lead back to the beginning
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 134