Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192816 times)

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1440 on: July 18, 2013, 09:03:30 pm »

Oh, the materialist? Nah, that was just a rumor about the job, though there are some. I'm surprised you didn't find it earlier; in my the Cthulu biomes, I found 8 of the things. They're really cool, especially if you're an elemental, a mason, or a carpenter. Most of your stuff can be dispelled, dug, or burned as those classes, but the Materialist will turn into an almost indestructible golem if you feed it iron. You can't be holding anything iron at the time or let there be iron in view, because he'll steal it and then go berserk, killing everything, including you. Otherwise, he'll only be able to damage enemies. I wouldn't waste him on the Chocolate things, though, because he smashes those into nothingness, and they're a great food source. Keep you alive, give you buffs, and refills energy. Plus, chocolate armor is nice if you're playing a tank-and-spank build, because everything will attack you first to get at the chocolate.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: July 18, 2013, 09:10:38 pm »

After double-checking my sources, it appears that it is indeed a false rumor. Still, considering the sheer number of stealth features added, as well as fake features being announced (remember the fake Zombiemancer update?), it pays to check out all rumors regardless of how crazy they sound.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: July 18, 2013, 09:44:50 pm »

Ah, man, I was so excited for that! I mean, zombie elementals? That's TWO LAYERS of pets! I'm so bummed they didn't actually make it.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: July 18, 2013, 09:58:13 pm »

So I've been planning on rolling up a new character to try out some of the new beginning-game content released with the latest update, and looking through guides to find a fun class/race combo. So, can anyone tell me anything about Wheat Elf Farmers?

The guide I found was very non-descriptive: for example, it said that they were capable of harvesting themselves and explicitly assumed that the reader knew it was talking about. Then it said that Wheat Elf Farmers can spread their seed wherever they go, followed by an apparently rhetorical question about whether or not the player knew what it was saying, then two rp winks and nudges. And the whole thing ended with a comment about how a female Wheat Elf Farmer would be, quote: "totally hot". Does this mean female Wheat Elf Farmers get a bonus temperature boost or something?
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: July 18, 2013, 10:20:16 pm »

Yeah, they can take the feat "Burning Crops" where they can hug people for fire damage.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1445 on: July 18, 2013, 10:29:23 pm »

just finished the submarine, whih is more like A raft then anything, but it can go under wahter for aobut 10 minutes before I start getting choking damage, so I WILL be able to survive the envitable doom wave in my planet, I did however find the coordinates of my planet, can one of you send A ship in and tell me the class of the planet? because I want to know if my character has A chance in hell and I just left hte only island on the entire planet, Turns out, I identifiyed it (( New update where some thing are actually similar things, mind was blown)) It was called "Iron bringer" which changes any item you cast at it into iron, so my bambo submarine is now A iron submarine that still floats, loaded EVERYTHING I had, the submarine is about as big as A small house, I worked hard on it :3, soon it shall be the armada of my space fleet, but for now it shall serve as whether or not I can find land, incidently, I found out that coconut juice plus Leaf oil makes A very power ful fuel, and I have enough to power A small space ship

heres the coords 21.34, -32.32, 994.12 cant get the fourth dimensional coord because I don't have the dimensional scanner yet
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: July 18, 2013, 10:36:42 pm »

Well, I went there, but I found an aquatic planet. Either I need the 4D coord, or you've managed to find a glitch.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1447 on: July 18, 2013, 10:55:56 pm »

Whats the glitch?

Also I think my submarine just rammed A sea monster, somthing big and scary,  but its still stormy for me too tell if tis land or sea monster

im still floating, but I got enough food for A month or so.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: July 19, 2013, 12:32:33 am »

Nevermind, I just read that aquatic planets can have islands. Apparently, they will always have Cthulu-level artifacts, though. That explains the Iron Bringer.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: July 19, 2013, 12:39:39 am »

DAMN IT ALL TO THE DARKEST PITS OF HELL.

Remember those Void Krakens I mentioned way long ago, how they will attack and destroy anything that strays near their nesting grounds?

Well, I was experimenting with a planetary emergency teleportation system on my homeworld, thinking that in the event of an attack I cannot fend off I could activate it and appear virtually anywhere else in the known multiverse at random, enabling me to start over or at least fortify.

Guess where the test activation drops me and my entire homeworld? Dead center of the nesting grounds. I barely got a tenth of my evacuation fleet off-world before the whole damn planet was ripped apart. Mantra Void Krakens, especially mothers protecting their young, do not fuck around.

Moral of the story: Do not test emergency teleport systems without including very specific coordinates of where not to go.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: July 19, 2013, 12:48:09 am »

Do you need to call in support again? I managed to get my science vessel outfitted with incineration beams.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: July 19, 2013, 12:58:12 am »

Er, no thanks. The damage, though extensive, has been done and I don't want to kill the things. Once the young krakens pass into their adolescent stage, the adults will calm down and their training will take over again, allowing me to control them once again as a defensive force. It's just that parental instincts are strong enough to temporarily override the training.

Just need to find a new homeworld to settle. Thankfully I managed to keep all of my blueprints and the most loyal of my minions.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: July 19, 2013, 02:24:30 am »

So about the GenericShop I mentioned earlier.
It was an NPC's shop on a faraway planet.

I bought (for a stupidly high price of 100 Bloodkeys) an item called "Portable Dwarven Smasher"). It's classified as a Tool, but I can't find any use for it. Any help?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: July 19, 2013, 02:42:44 am »

Have you tried using it to smash dwarves? That's my best guess.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: July 19, 2013, 02:50:13 am »

Apparently it's supposed to turn into proper Dwarven Smasher when deployed, but according to beta players it's not fully functional yet.

On a side note, Combat Miners are OP due to bugged calculations when using Giga Fissure. GGC should nerf it soon though.

EDIT: A new hotfix was released earlier today. They fixed the Smasher, but Miners still rule the battlefield. Especially since you can dig under virtually any ground enemy. On a flipside, Wormancers should seek more use now.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 08:56:44 am by DarkDXZ »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 134