Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192865 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1350 on: April 07, 2013, 12:46:03 pm »

Thankfully, I just learned how to summon demigod-tier units. Hopefully that will be enough, if I don't aggro too many at once.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: April 07, 2013, 01:16:35 pm »

Oh my god there's like thousands of timeshitlords outside my planet, but they... aren't doing anything. I think maybe they're chanting, or dancing, or something. Should I be worried?
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: April 07, 2013, 01:19:15 pm »

So guys,  I'm detecting some weird gravito temporal anomalies near my main HQ. For those of you who don't know it's situated in a pocket dimension inside a micro singularity on the edge of a blackhole in the omega quadrant.

The anomalies are getting rather large. I fear an imminent attack. The time and subspace lock will should hold them off long enough to evacuate. However i lack the transport quality, as my main cargo fleet is being refitted.

Oh,  and anyone willing to help out to hold them off. I got a suprise

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: April 07, 2013, 01:22:58 pm »

I think I have a sleeper ship or two nearby, so let's start one up and drive it over.

Run. It seems that what looks like half the timeshitlords are pounding at your gate. Do you perhaps have something important in there? I'm watching from a distance right now, but I can burn the remote ship in kamakazi if you want.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: April 07, 2013, 01:25:01 pm »

If you PM me the exact coordinates to your safehouse, I can set up a single-use wormhole between it and my home base. You'd be able to get your most valuable stuff out, at least, and the Timeshitlords shouldn't be able to follow.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: April 07, 2013, 02:47:35 pm »

oh god.

Oh god.

They're summoning something. They've all grabbed on to each other and turned themselves into a giant magic circle. I've disconnected from the edge of space and I'm using thrusters to shift my planet's position away, but now my clones are going to start coming out again. Best case scenario is the clones destroy the timeshitlords and go home, worst case scenario, they become friends. Now would be a great time to destroy part of the multiverse.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: April 07, 2013, 03:15:55 pm »

Everyone, I have a plan. Find a safe universe. I recommend WAFFLE-1897FB. Go there immediately, because in 25 SECONDS I'm going to deploy an English Ring Bomb with a range of 2.5 Universes right in the middle of their circle. I've studied their circle and know for a fact this will destroy it. Then I'll flee too. The timeshitlords will be unable to without jeopardizing their arcane integrity. See you in WAFFLE-1897FB.
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: April 07, 2013, 03:37:37 pm »

Everyone, I have a plan. Find a safe universe. I recommend WAFFLE-1897FB. Go there immediately, because in 25 SECONDS I'm going to deploy an English Ring Bomb with a range of 2.5 Universes right in the middle of their circle. I've studied their circle and know for a fact this will destroy it. Then I'll flee too. The timeshitlords will be unable to without jeopardizing their arcane integrity. See you in WAFFLE-1897FB.
It's times like this when I'm glad that I don't have planets to move along with me. On my way out. My remote ships are moving, too.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: April 07, 2013, 04:21:53 pm »

Good thing my Interdimensional Galleon has just finished building. I'm loading up everything I can, along with my strongest and most loyal spirits. See you there!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: April 07, 2013, 07:10:34 pm »

Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap, my facilities!
Alright, just, just let me pump some teleport-fluid here...
Someone! Take this beaker of teleport-fluid or Chemicorp is DONE for!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #1360 on: April 07, 2013, 07:41:31 pm »

Hell no you're not pushing that shit on me! Last time I let someone dump a load of that nuclear waste into my hands half the planet got warped into the nearest sun!

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: April 07, 2013, 07:43:19 pm »

I'm already in my flagship. All those trades into nonexistant universes really helped- this baby is the size of a galaxy. I have mecha on board the size of planets. It's all AI controlled, so I'm just going to let 'er drift as soon as I hit the new sector, bug out in a VTOL fighter- those AIs go mad quick, you know.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: April 07, 2013, 07:51:19 pm »

Transition to WAFFLE-1897FB successful! Mostly, anyway. Some of the penguin eggs didn't survive the journey, and about half of my djinn contingent detected some sort of interdimensional beast that they went tearing off to fight, but I managed to load up all of my alchemy equipment and most of my spell components! That'll make starting over much easier.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: April 07, 2013, 08:26:39 pm »

Yeah, I set up a basic starbase on a random abandoned planet, so I should be good for now.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: April 07, 2013, 10:21:49 pm »

Wait, you guys are destroying the universe? Dammit! And I was almost done building my past self a robot made out of galaxies to go wreck shit in. Going out; see you guys on the other side.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 134