Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192958 times)

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1245 on: March 28, 2013, 01:52:42 pm »

THOSE MASSIVE FUCKS ADDED A COUNTDOWN FOR THE NEXT UPDATE

EDIT: 30 MINUTES FUUUUUUUU
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: March 28, 2013, 02:01:09 pm »

Patch note: Beta versions 23.1.1.2.3.5.8.13.

Rescaled orbital monstrities for better game balance (Wumpusses are included in this)

I'm not worried, because, A: My main base is located in a warphole singularity, and 2) My nova cannon got fixed. Horrible research times, but it's gravititronic effect is awesome.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: March 28, 2013, 02:03:56 pm »

I have science emitters now, so I'm not worried. They create corrupted technological microsingularities which cause my enemies to literally upgrade themselves to death.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: March 28, 2013, 02:07:54 pm »

Watch out with those things though, every so often one of your victims get's into an infinite update loop, where the next update simply leads to the previous or even the same one. Hence, you suddenly got a high tech enemy with the power to convert everybody, obsessed with upgrading yet stuck to always be the same. It's really tragic and such.

Suggested tactic against them is to Run walk away slowly.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: March 28, 2013, 02:11:06 pm »

Eh, the enemy usually become so glitchy they can't fight. If they can, then I just throw out an Electrolyzer Missile or two. It's not like I'm going to cause the corruption of a galaxy or something.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: March 28, 2013, 05:23:51 pm »

Eh, the enemy usually become so glitchy they can't fight. If they can, then I just throw out an Electrolyzer Missile or two. It's not like I'm going to cause the corruption of a galaxy or something.
... I don't think I need to remind you how the server died last time, do I?

On a side note, the Wumpusses aren't really an issue for me, especially now that I can outrun them. But even better, I caught a baby Wumpuss and am working on making it into an 'animal ship'. This should be fun. I might even give pirates a chance to run.

What can I say, I like animal ships.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: March 28, 2013, 07:55:09 pm »

Weeeelll then.
Just. Just going to coat the outside of my shop in Wumpuss repellent. Daily. And hope they don't ignore it. Heh.
In.
In related news.
Wumpuss repellent available for sale!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: March 28, 2013, 08:42:48 pm »

How many pinecones?

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: March 28, 2013, 09:52:20 pm »

Weeeelll then.
Just. Just going to coat the outside of my shop in Wumpuss repellent. Daily. And hope they don't ignore it. Heh.
In.
In related news.
Wumpuss repellent available for sale!

Woah woah woah. Don't use that stuff, it just attracts Dodecants. I'd take a few Wumpusses over a Dodecant any day- at least a Wumpuss can't attack twelve times in one go.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: March 29, 2013, 01:08:16 am »

The chemical formula, not the store brand.
I. I mean, there is the sliiight charring damage involved BUT IT'S A WUMPUSS.
Also, hmm, if we're talking pinecones... How about 3 for a ship coating?

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: March 29, 2013, 05:26:56 am »

Guys what the fuck went wrong? Theres babby formers everywhere on my homeworld now.
I tried using my level 32 Mecha Garry Glitter on them but one of them got stuck in my rainbow powerplant!

They are glitching themselves so they shoot into space at warpspeed, what do i do?

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: March 29, 2013, 06:58:36 am »

Found my first wumpuss. It was messy. I managed to break my reactor after an emergency jump landed me in an asteroid field. I can't fix a mark-12 puesdo-singularity reactor with nothing but 12 thermite capped bullets and a paper-clip unless I become Macgyver. I think I am doomed to drift a while until a scavenger finds me.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: March 29, 2013, 07:06:01 am »

Guys what the fuck went wrong? Theres babby formers everywhere on my homeworld now.
I tried using my level 32 Mecha Garry Glitter on them but one of them got stuck in my rainbow powerplant!

They are glitching themselves so they shoot into space at warpspeed, what do i do?
Oh, so YOU'RE the guy who I used the curse on. Sorry about that. Wait an IRL week, it should cease by then.

[EDIT] Oh my fucking god, I just fought a level 78 GG Allin and managed to win. I can't use the gear it dropped because I'm not a Communist Goatfighter from Volgaland, if anyone wants it, tune into the spaceradio frequency 183.6-B and tell me where to meet you.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 07:10:18 am by Angel Of Death »
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: March 29, 2013, 07:50:14 am »

Found my first wumpuss. It was messy. I managed to break my reactor after an emergency jump landed me in an asteroid field. I can't fix a mark-12 puesdo-singularity reactor with nothing but 12 thermite capped bullets and a paper-clip unless I become Macgyver. I think I am doomed to drift a while until a scavenger finds me.
I'll send my new Soviet Rainbow Battleship over. Just don't mention Capitalism in any way, crew's Communist.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: March 29, 2013, 05:04:00 pm »

Oh, so YOU'RE the guy who I used the curse on. Sorry about that. Wait an IRL week, it should cease by then.

[EDIT] Oh my fucking god, I just fought a level 78 GG Allin and managed to win. I can't use the gear it dropped because I'm not a Communist Goatfighter from Volgaland, if anyone wants it, tune into the spaceradio frequency 183.6-B and tell me where to meet you.

Watch out with that frequency, theres a certain parasitic speices that likes to manifest as nigerian princes. Just use any tech level of grifftonite vuvuzelas to deter them.
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 134