Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 46

Author Topic: The Covenant of Arcane Steel - Turn 27 - It is not over until it is over  (Read 73458 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: The Covenant of Arcane Steel - Turn 25 - It lives
« Reply #615 on: May 29, 2012, 01:39:39 pm »

Suggest that he re-direct the fire onto the direction of the bandits!
((The ones who ran away while they had chances of survival?))
((Not the ones that we've managed to get on our side. The ones who I've spoken to earlier.))

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: May 29, 2012, 01:42:55 pm »

Well...I think that is the meaning of the expression "setting a relationship on fire". So, back to what is important, is he alive or dead? Does he need some more heat?
I think it is better for us to get away from here...You know, this will not give you any tans.

Get out of the forest with the group, carry Davie with the help of some auxiliary magic if nobody does this. Try warming him with a ball of light.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: May 29, 2012, 01:46:12 pm »

((Not the ones that we've managed to get on our side. The ones who I've spoken to earlier.))
There are no enemies nearby.
((Fixing Davie's status, he should also be bruised.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: May 29, 2012, 02:50:19 pm »

(Nah, I'm not going to actually do that. :P Instead I'll wait for Powder and Tarran to post an see what they're going to do first.)
What could I possibly do while unconscious?

Try to wake myself up by imagining a sword, then stabbing myself in the heart with it. If that doesn't make me wake up, imagine a high cliff. Then jump off of it.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: May 29, 2012, 03:13:17 pm »

(-____- Actually I was hoping you'd have some suggestion about what we should do for you, since I'm not entirely certain just trying to make you warmer is going to help.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: May 29, 2012, 03:16:05 pm »

(-____- Actually I was hoping you'd have some suggestion about what we should do for you, since I'm not entirely certain just trying to make you warmer is going to help.)
((Well, anyone has an idea of what to do to help a freezing fire mage who has no more magical energy inside his body?

Hint: The warming part can be done by throwing him on the fire. He'll be nice, cozy and will also suffer terrible burns.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: May 29, 2012, 03:20:08 pm »

((Channel magic?  :P

Also...wait. Ktimbi?))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: May 29, 2012, 03:34:13 pm »

Action: Carry the bandit leader out of the forest whilst cackling maliciously.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: May 29, 2012, 03:35:15 pm »

((Well, anyone has an idea of what to do to help a freezing fire mage who has no more magical energy inside his body? ))

(Uh... >.>;;)

Diego picked Davie up in a fireman's carry and released the spell so he could concentrate on carrying his fellow mage. He was still cold to the touch. "Dios mio, amigo. Come, let me get you back to town. Wine, women, and a rest will warm you right up." He carried the pyromaniac to the horses and slung him across the back of Aquila.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: May 29, 2012, 05:04:19 pm »

((Can't the mages try to heal him? The light mage seems rather aligned with that.))

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: May 29, 2012, 05:06:14 pm »

I'm kinda more worried about freezing to death than bruising.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: May 29, 2012, 05:22:21 pm »

((Can't the mages try to heal him? The light mage seems rather aligned with that.))
The "healer" would be Ktimbi, but he is on fire at the moment. Dellus is more inclined towards light maigc, although I did mention he also manipulates raw magical energies. So both of them are the best candidates, Dellus due to the fact he can try an energy transfusion.
>Yes?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: May 29, 2012, 05:41:59 pm »

Although her cheeks were burning because God was that embarrassing, April knew she had to move fast. Seeing Diego get on the horse, she tried to make sure the horse was in a warm area near the fire.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 10:12:51 pm by Powder Miner »

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: May 30, 2012, 09:40:51 am »

Ktimbi continues to be on fire and has the brilliant idea to attempt to channel the fire away from his body. But where would the fire go? There were so many options and so few that were viable now that the blaze had erupted on the battlefield. The obvious choice presented itself:

Ktimbi redirects the fire into the direction of the
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I would light Davie back up, but my character spent the last two turns with his head on fire and missed on out some details
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 09:44:03 am by agentorangesoda »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: May 30, 2012, 05:31:41 pm »

Thelfin shrugs to himself at the other knight's behavior and moves back to meet the rest of the group and give them cover.
"Looks like we will need to pull back for now, or at least let the wounded ones away from the combat area."
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 46