Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 46

Author Topic: The Covenant of Arcane Steel - Turn 27 - It is not over until it is over  (Read 73376 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Says the man who's using daggers and arrows while I'm using literal bolts of fire.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((First Blood!  :D))

Warcry! For rallying the others/demoralization of the enemy! (demon outfit & plans before :P)

If possible, Begin the attack! Throw mine Javelin at any archer that doesn't comply and possibly follow it up with a combination attack with my Wolfen ally at another archer who also may not comply. If they all do, stride into the melee and search for higher ranking officials who won't comply.

Falion cursed as he looked upon the arrow shaft protruding from his right side. Good [God] no! Attempting to remove it himself would be truly stupid, the archers were the highest priority to survival currently.

He wondered for a second how competent they could actually get, as Archery was one of the hardest arts to master, or if it was just due to his mistake in planning? Anyway, he doubted the safety of the arrow, if the head was firmly attached or just stuck on with...whatever the bandits used. Also, if it was one of those 'quick-draw' types, stuck in the dirt for easy retrieval. It wasn't the shot that killed, mostly. It was the infection afterwards, and he doubted his will would save him from an agonizing death.

Though, this was not the point, but the thought came and went in the fraction of a second.

The idea of what occurred last night replaced the thought. The Knight smiled as he thought of the implications.

He spat on the ground and attempted to contain his best knowledge of his archaic tongue, if what the old maid's tales were to be believed and acted upon. "Hark onto mine words, heathens of the land! I am a Knight of Vengeance, for ye hath forsaken the laws and defiled my sanctum! Yet I know mercy, for ye who stand here hath heard mine follower's call and hearkened unto the symbols.

Throw down thine arms and surrender for Redemption is still at hand!
"

Falion knew the code, and that bandits were as scum and filth. Still, after listening to those subjugated to the cause, he did not want to spill slave/peasant/innocent blood.

And that he wouldn't last at all if this completely failed. He hoped his surcoat would give the appearance of a moving pincushion.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 09:46:44 am by Tiruin »

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Action: Wait for Adrienne's signal and start shooting light bolts using Ouroboros and targetting all visible enemies. After the end of the turn or if anything goes wrong, prepare the Masterwork Crossbow for possible enemies and use the Grimoire as a shield for any upcoming attack.

If any enemy gets too close, use the Masterwork Dual Short Swords to defend against them.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 09:39:38 am by Grunhill »
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Sensing it was time, Adrienne leapt to her feet (with a girlish giggle, but she don't think anyone heard that) and drew her blade and shield.

She charged, not checking to see if anyone was following, roaring "To me, Knights! Kill them all! CHARGE!!" like she had practiced, before setting the battle horn to her lips and blowing.

Action: Charge into battle! Go for the Lieutenant, wind my Rally Call for Roland. Go for max demoralization!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 12:11:06 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I have a feeling this is going to be Epic.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It happened to me while running my own RTD. I think the D&D Dice Roller I use is extremely lucky, and extremely spiteful at times.
((We use different rollers, so I am inclined to think lucky streaks are just that. Streaks of luck.))
Says the man who's using daggers and arrows while I'm using literal bolts of fire.
((I actually thought Davie would be one of the less deadly mages due to the fact he carries a bastard sword and that controlling something as unstable as fire could end up with him on fire, but so far the die have been kind to him.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He needed to stop letting his nerves get the best of him. Though he was prepared to kill, even looking forward to it, Ktimbi had never done it before, and his body had grown weary from the sleepless night before. He needed to steel his resolve...and then get to someplace safe. He was not convinced he could dodge another volley in his current condition.

Run back to Falion; support him and airgead by conjuring a cloud to mask their position

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Reloading her pistols and taking the bandits' weapons, April headed toward the main camp again whislt reloading her pistols, confident the bandits were no threat.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Try to shoot at the leader again.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I am rolling the turn! And I have the slight impression Adrienne will regret yelling and coming out of hiding before blowing the horn. Cue to her being turned into a pin cushion.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((That is a lot of competent bowmen.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((What I am saying is that shit may happen. Tiruin Falion has a higher armor rating and even so he tasted some long arrow on his flank.
Yep, she blew her init roll and was hit.))
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 07:24:46 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

((In my defense, I'm a knight, I'm supposed to be getting hit. :P

I'll fair better than Diego would, for example.))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(Wait, isn't she still invisible? O.o)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((She rolled an one while yelling like a mad woman. Guess what happens then. They did get an accuracy penalty.))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 46