Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 46

Author Topic: The Covenant of Arcane Steel - Turn 27 - It is not over until it is over  (Read 73413 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Covenant of Arcane Steel - Turn 23 - Bullrush
« Reply #570 on: May 04, 2012, 11:11:55 pm »

((The turn's original title before Diego's shockwave spell miffed the reinforcements -causing me to change titles - was "Arrow Shower".))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: May 04, 2012, 11:14:35 pm »

This turn (23) or next turn?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: May 04, 2012, 11:15:39 pm »

This turn (23) or next turn?
((This one.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: May 05, 2012, 12:32:40 pm »

((I'm guessing most of our mages are going to get sniped. :P

Don't really know what were supposed to do against a horde of missile troops anyway.))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: May 05, 2012, 12:59:16 pm »

YOU SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST TRIED TO TAKE COVER OR GET DOWN RATHER THAN STAND UP AND BE LIVING TARGETS.

I won't weep for whoever dies who didn't try to take cover. Just saying.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: May 05, 2012, 08:06:38 pm »

((We don't have enough people for a tortoise formation, nor do we even have enough shields...

Most of our knights don't even have shields equipped currently. Well, there is one shield with my horse, but I have no idea where everyone's horses went.

Anyone want to direct the wind so all enemy arrows would obviously miss? :3 ))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: May 05, 2012, 08:29:06 pm »

(Changing my action again, maybe I can save our asses...)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: May 05, 2012, 08:34:57 pm »

((There is always Thelfin, my late-posting acquantaince. He carries a huge shield on his back and is close to Adrienne. Depending on his action at least her won't become a pin cushion.))
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: May 05, 2012, 10:29:14 pm »

Thelfin draws his shield to protect Adrienne and begins to move towards the enemies.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 10:45:04 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: May 06, 2012, 12:22:30 am »

Oh my goodness. People are actually thinking now and reacting to the fact that we might get riddled with arrows. It's not being sane and taking cover, but at least it's reacting to the impending arrowstorm.

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: May 06, 2012, 01:26:50 am »

(Ktimbi, Falion, and Airgead are protected by a cloud. Besides, they are not cowards.)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: May 06, 2012, 01:47:09 am »

There's a difference between being a coward and being careful.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: May 06, 2012, 05:10:45 am »

Oh my goodness. People are actually thinking now and reacting to the fact that we might get riddled with arrows. It's not being sane and taking cover, but at least it's reacting to the impending arrowstorm.
((If I remember Thelfin's design, the shield on his back is enormous. Staying/Crouching behind it and trying to protect crazy Adrienne works for me.))
>Yes?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: May 08, 2012, 12:56:30 am »

((Fun fact: The turn was supposed to be finished today or yesterday, but Einsteinian Roulette happened.))
>Yes?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: May 08, 2012, 01:00:41 am »

Oh well. I'm sure we can wait. People in my RTD can wait several days, so I'm sure waiting this long is fine.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 46