Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 46

Author Topic: The Covenant of Arcane Steel - Turn 27 - It is not over until it is over  (Read 73387 times)

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Covenant of Arcane Steel - Turn 23 - Bullrush
« Reply #555 on: May 04, 2012, 09:08:33 am »

Ktimbi tries a different tactic and attempts to open a rift in the spirit world to assist his partner's battle. The lieutenant was practically a fountain of ill will. From the rift would sprout the vitriol of all those whom he had killed, hurt, or otherwise wronged, manifesting itself as a crushing weight upon his back.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: May 04, 2012, 09:45:12 am »

Deigo canceled his cloaking spell and moved closer to the battle to help out, keeping an arrow to the string of his bow. Should he see an enemy on the way down, especially one that might be attempting to attack April or Adrienne, he'll shoot it.

Diego stays where he is at and looks for good targets to snipe.

Diego watches for any return fire. Should he see any, he'll send a blast of force toward them with hopefully enough power to at least knock them out of the air, if not rocketing away.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 08:30:38 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: May 04, 2012, 09:54:50 am »

Deigo canceled his cloaking spell and moved closer to the battle to help out, keeping an arrow to the string of his bow. Should he see an enemy on the way down, especially one that might be attempting to attack April or Adrienne, he'll shoot it.
((Incoming projectile shower and no one will see the attackers.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: May 04, 2012, 09:56:33 am »

(Wut.)

(EDIT: I'm going to go ahead and guess that I should change my action.)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 10:04:32 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: May 04, 2012, 10:05:32 am »

((Since no knights are in the waitlist, if the current people die, will there be noone to replace them?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: May 04, 2012, 10:36:31 am »

((Since no knights are in the waitlist, if the current people die, will there be noone to replace them?))
((I guess I'll call for the ones who supplied no sheet.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: May 04, 2012, 02:05:57 pm »

Why is everyone ignoring my character's warning about becoming Swiss cheese.

Why.

Do you all want to be Swiss cheese?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: May 04, 2012, 06:15:50 pm »

April looks for and gets behind cover while reloading her pistols, shooting any enemies who attack or get too close.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: May 04, 2012, 10:17:00 pm »

Why is everyone ignoring my character's warning about becoming Swiss cheese.

Why.

Do you all want to be Swiss cheese?
Swiss Cheese in a can, for us knights.  :P

But we're busy in the melee for now, we can't just jump out of the battle and retreat. The momentum of the situation favors us, if we can get their leader (which I trust Dwarmin to do, along with her horn), then their morale would go down. Y'know, mostly.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: May 04, 2012, 10:45:10 pm »

((I did not expect a TPK so soon. Well, not a TPK, but I rolled for INIT and I suspect that at least any of the squishy mages spotted are going down, since they lack armor.))
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: May 04, 2012, 10:48:45 pm »

((We will not fall. Oh wait, that was the GM speaking...

Nevertheless, we will not fall without biting back.))

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: May 04, 2012, 10:49:23 pm »

But we're busy in the melee for now, we can't just jump out of the battle and retreat. The momentum of the situation favors us, if we can get their leader (which I trust Dwarmin to do, along with her horn), then their morale would go down. Y'know, mostly.
That's all fine and well if you weren't at risk of being utterly murderified. It doesn't help you if you kill their leader but in response the majority of your forces die since... you know, the majority of your forces died.

((I did not expect a TPK so soon. Well, not a TPK, but I rolled for INIT and I suspect that at least any of the squishy mages spotted are going down, since they lack armor.))
It shouldn't be me, right?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: May 04, 2012, 10:53:53 pm »

Diego has Ricardo.  :D

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: May 04, 2012, 10:56:30 pm »

((I won't give you tactical advice, but I really wish someone thought about the only reason they are taking their time while aiming. They will shoot next turn, but there is a reason aside from Diego's force spell.))
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: May 04, 2012, 11:04:37 pm »

((I can see the modifiers for an unaimed, sub-conscious directed shot. Wondering where their ranged support is.

Then we see hails of arrows raining on the open camp.

:o

Burn the trees...))
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 46