Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 46

Author Topic: The Covenant of Arcane Steel - Turn 27 - It is not over until it is over  (Read 73320 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: The Covenant of Arcane Steel - Turn 10 - Celebration and dirt
« Reply #255 on: March 29, 2012, 02:44:37 pm »

Davie was less than impressed by the Ad Hominem. "I think you just want to take advantage of the people and are just using an excuse to get away with it. I'm done arguing with you if you're going to insult me."

With that, Davie walked away into the crowd.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 29, 2012, 05:02:20 pm »

Adrienne watched Diego reject her overt advance, her face flushing with sudden, unbidden rage. It passed after a moment of indecision, bottled down tight. She would save it for later.

Upon retrospection, perhaps she *had* been a bit too overeager. It was Davies fault anyway! He was poisoning the well, so to speak.

Well, this would certainly put a damper on her night, in any case. She would almost certainly end up punching someone. Oh well. She stalked off in a predatory fashion, looking for something to relieve her stress...

OOC: Whoops. Sorry for putting emotions on your char SC.
Supposed I committed a role playing faux paus...eh, sorry. :(
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 29, 2012, 05:14:43 pm »

(@Dwarmin: Heh, no worries. I usually don't mind you doing that, but that particular bit was so far out of character I had to mention it. ^^^; Also, Diego's annoyance was more directed at Davie's attempts to get the celebration canceled than at Adrienne. :P By the same token that he wouldn't be scared of a woman's attentions, he probably wouldn't be annoyed by them either, but it's a failure on my part to not have clarified that.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 29, 2012, 05:27:46 pm »

It was Davies fault anyway! He was poisoning the well, so to speak.
Is that a dare?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 29, 2012, 05:43:13 pm »

@Tarran: Ummmm. What?

@SC: Hmm, I could have been more precise. My intended affect wasn't 'Diego's afraid of women!" so much as "there's strong emotion in his eyes'. Could have turned the phrase better on my end, certainly.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 29, 2012, 05:53:36 pm »

@Tarran: Ummmm. What?
Are you daring me to poison a well? :D

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 29, 2012, 06:34:00 pm »

((Running the turn.
Edit: Oh shit. Dellus rolled 6 for his heretic or non-heretic roll. This asks for hilarious and freaky consequences!
Ah, I also forgot I have to add +1 because of the You Are Heroes bonus.
Editedit: Two more sixes. I give up. Yes, I am using random.org. No, I have no effin' idea of how to write Dellus actions now. I guess I'll stop rolling for his actions until this ends.))
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 07:54:48 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 29, 2012, 07:41:58 pm »

Oh, dear.

Ummm, darn.

We just can't do anything right.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 29, 2012, 07:44:26 pm »

Considering that (barring Tarran trying to screw us over) the town is well-disposed toward us at the moment, I'd argue for nothing too bad to happen to him.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 29, 2012, 07:51:22 pm »

Hey, I'm not trying to screw us over, I'm trying to tell everyone the darn truth. If I were trying to screw us over, I would set the whole town on fire.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 29, 2012, 08:04:41 pm »

((I would like to communicate the turn will take longer than expected due to a freak incident of Dellus getting 6,6,6 in his rolls.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 29, 2012, 08:09:32 pm »

My avatar is looking pretty appropriate right now, I can tell you. >.>

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 29, 2012, 08:11:09 pm »

...Oh my goodness. RNG, what.

That's like, what, a 1/216 chance?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 29, 2012, 08:14:59 pm »

6, 6, 6 on rolls... one of them being a heretic-non heretic roll? Folks we have our answer!
Edit: Hmm. wizards of the cost has a dice roller which is better than random.org in my experience. Random.org is streaky.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 29, 2012, 08:15:50 pm »

XD That's a great point, actually.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 46