Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 46

Author Topic: The Covenant of Arcane Steel - Turn 27 - It is not over until it is over  (Read 73378 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: The Covenant of Arcane Steel - Turn 5 - [CHEERFUL REUNION]
« Reply #105 on: March 22, 2012, 07:39:35 pm »

Just please don't kill me in doing so. :P
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 22, 2012, 07:40:54 pm »

[selfishness] Can I have an April avatar, Serious? [/selfishness]

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 22, 2012, 07:42:16 pm »

@Tarran: I'll try not to.
@Powder: I'll have to look over her bio, and probably will get started on it later. Kind of/sort of playing Operation Raccoon City right now. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 22, 2012, 08:36:54 pm »

Sigh. I never though I would ask this, but Tarran, can you be the voice of reason of the group? The Klibanophor is an acquaintance of mine in RL and well, he will probably also join the "LET'S START A WAR" team forming inside the squad. And...uhh...you really can start a war if your characters are not careful.

Disregard that, start the war and I'll go and feed the fires with corpses.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 22, 2012, 08:56:21 pm »

Sigh. I never though I would ask this, but Tarran, can you be the voice of reason of the group? The Klibanophor is an acquaintance of mine in RL and well, he will probably also join the "LET'S START A WAR" team forming inside the squad. And...uhh...you really can start a war if your characters are not careful.
...Huh? What?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 22, 2012, 09:00:00 pm »

What I am seeing forming here is a "screw plot" case. Which does not seems fun. It actually seems !!FUN!!

Seriously, three impulsive characters will get the party in every conceivable problem.

YAY!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 09:02:00 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 22, 2012, 09:02:08 pm »

If need be I can retcon character traits to be a little more 'diplomat' style. ^^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 22, 2012, 09:02:35 pm »

Nah, keep it that way. It shall be funnier.

Which takes me to your skills, how do you like them?

Also try Spanish, A LOT. Specially in front of the ladies. This game is turning out better than I expected.

Edit: Ops, back to GMing.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 09:10:56 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 22, 2012, 09:11:56 pm »

If they get us all into problems I can just leave them. Or kick their asses. Or maul them in a verbal engagement. Or tie them up. Or set them on fire.

Really, shouldn't be much of a problem.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 22, 2012, 09:36:56 pm »

Well, if you insist, there will be a lot of senor, senorita, mamacita, and latino heat to go around. :3 Especially if Tarran tries to be a pendejo and set me on fire. :P

As for skills, those are what I had in mind for his character, yes. ^^^

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 22, 2012, 09:47:59 pm »

Indeed? Dwarmin did recruit me. ^^^ Not quite sure what you mean by interesting, though, Tarran, but I'll try to keep the Spanglish to a minimum. ^^^
Well, I seem to remember both you and Dwarmin being heavy roleplayers. Maybe the two best.

And considering both you and Dwarmin are playing reckless-type characters, and both of you roleplay a lot...
:))
Hence, the feeling of what must come.

Falion looked on as his spear struck true, seeing the effect of his throw show in the victim's expression. He knew that bandits deserved less than death, being men just as he, but if there was a way to lessen bloodshed here in a diplomatic way, then he would be the first to jump in the fray.

He turned to face the incoming nobility, ignoring the battle around him as his allies were doing more than their fair share of the work.

"Hail, friends! It is good to see new faces in this quest! Introductions will have to wait though, I think we've struck the upper hand here!"

Retrieve mine Javelin, block any attack that tries to hit me as I do so.

If possible, scout ahead of the group in the direction the runner was heading.

Switch to Glaive + Heater Shield

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 22, 2012, 10:01:17 pm »

((The three impulsive chars includes April, right?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 22, 2012, 10:02:01 pm »

((Scratch that. With April the count actually goes to four. Good Lord, I guess this will be funny.))
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 10:33:09 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 22, 2012, 10:33:58 pm »

Bwahahahah, adventure!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 22, 2012, 10:58:43 pm »

Oh dear god.

I hope something comes along in the future to let me put everyone on a leash or something because gawddamn.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 46