Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27

Author Topic: Lords and Kings 2 (OOC)  (Read 32604 times)

Chaos Armor

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Master Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: Lords and Kings 2 (OOC) Character sheets need to be made.
« Reply #225 on: March 20, 2012, 08:35:22 pm »

For all the fellows wondering wheter they will be able to join the game: remember, although the starting rulers have already been decided upon, you will still be able to function as clergy, heros or merchants, independant or affilated to a ruler and, more importantly, you may also be raised to rulership by vassalization or by forming a rebellion and overthrowing one of the starting rulers.

Also, I've decided on de-aging myself, I will post my new sheet soon, provided that I am still allowed to do so.

Does this include me? Someone who is interested in playing?
Lurking since 2009

Leerooooooooy walk forward twice

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
« Reply #226 on: March 20, 2012, 08:39:40 pm »

For all the fellows wondering wheter they will be able to join the game: remember, although the starting rulers have already been decided upon, you will still be able to function as clergy, heros or merchants, independant or affilated to a ruler and, more importantly, you may also be raised to rulership by vassalization or by forming a rebellion and overthrowing one of the starting rulers.

Also, I've decided on de-aging myself, I will post my new sheet soon, provided that I am still allowed to do so.

Does this include me? Someone who is interested in playing?

yeah.
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 20, 2012, 08:44:09 pm »

Hmm, would it be possible for traits such as Disciplined to have multiple ranks?

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 20, 2012, 08:47:30 pm »

Hmm, would it be possible for traits such as Disciplined to have multiple ranks?

Show me the character sheet and I'll decide if it's bullshit or okay.

Talvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 20, 2012, 08:56:04 pm »

Yeah, I've read through the entire thread now. I'm going to keep watching you guys. And be ready to jump into any role as it is required/opens up. :D

edit 1:

got itchy fingers and made a sprite. for the Alkari.  (Eagle-men right?) Feel free to use it if you can find a use for it.
edit 3: and a blue version of the Alkari (to better fit the land colors)

edit 2:

and heres what I got for the Wyr. (hornes and claws lizardy dragon men)

Heh, those are pretty awesome.

would you be so kind to stroke my ego and put those sprites into the Races Spoiler on the first page ;)? I'm glad you like them and hope they can be of use.

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 20, 2012, 08:59:24 pm »

Yeah, I've read through the entire thread now. I'm going to keep watching you guys. And be ready to jump into any role as it is required/opens up. :D

edit 1:

got itchy fingers and made a sprite. for the Alkari.  (Eagle-men right?) Feel free to use it if you can find a use for it.
edit 3: and a blue version of the Alkari (to better fit the land colors)

edit 2:

and heres what I got for the Wyr. (hornes and claws lizardy dragon men)

Heh, those are pretty awesome.

would you be so kind to stroke my ego and put those sprites into the Races Spoiler on the first page ;)? I'm glad you like them and hope they can be of use.

done and done, shame no one so far is going hunting or I'd be able to roll some animals.

Talvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 20, 2012, 09:09:28 pm »

I noticed that you left the coordinates on the hexes, now I don't know if the rest of the world has already been generated (I dont think so, the roll and go as you play is part of whats awesome about this thing here) but currently the coordinates suggest in which direction the other 'race' is located.

Maybe for the feeling of the game it would be better if the players didnt know that information.

so maybe the coordinates could be removed from the screenshots, and the race clusters could be randomly shuffled around (if the rest of the world hasnt been genned ofcourse).

That being said, Having the direction of the other race be something the players know might speed up the process of getting the races to clash one and another.

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 20, 2012, 09:12:43 pm »

the grids make it easier on me, and it's not like there in a real hurry to meet the other races.  If I get a third player, I might start a third race since we haven't done the first round yet.  Also cause I hate myself.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lords and Kings 2 (OOC) One more player for bonus 3rd race.
« Reply #233 on: March 20, 2012, 11:34:38 pm »

Do Tactics add a flat bonus like Might, or is it a bonus to every 1d10?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 20, 2012, 11:47:40 pm »

the grids make it easier on me, and it's not like there in a real hurry to meet the other races.  If I get a third player, I might start a third race since we haven't done the first round yet.  Also cause I hate myself.

Don't you already have like six players?

I would be very interested in playing this third race though. This game looks very cool, although I have not yet ready fully though it.

Edit: Alright. I read though this thread. It looks like there are some people lined up, which make sense.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 11:53:28 pm by Criptfeind »

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 21, 2012, 12:05:34 am »

Might isn't a flat bonus.  Tactics is however.

So you want in?

I would be very interested in playing this third race though. This game looks very cool, although I have not yet ready fully though it.

Edit: Alright. I read though this thread. It looks like there are some people lined up, which make sense.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 21, 2012, 12:27:53 am »

Er. Sorry. I think the answer is going to have to be no for right now. But I will be watching and if something opens up later perhaps.

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 21, 2012, 12:29:50 am »

Er. Sorry. I think the answer is going to have to be no for right now. But I will be watching and if something opens up later perhaps.

Somethings open right now but okay.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 21, 2012, 12:50:53 am »

So you want in?

Isn't Might a +X bonus for attack or defense, whereas Tactics add PSkillLvL attack  or defense to the Pd10, P being the population involved?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 12:53:52 am by Azthor »

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 21, 2012, 12:53:36 am »

So you want in?

Isn't Might a +X bonus for attack or defense, whereas Tactics add PdSkillLvL attack  or defense to the Pd10?

what you just said made no sense.

P = pop

pdskilllvl  would imply that your skill level is a dice roll, which it isn't.

(Pd10 +(PxAttack/Defense)) +Tactics
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27