Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 54

Author Topic: SCP: Containment Breach  (Read 233247 times)

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Containment Breach
« Reply #255 on: March 25, 2012, 06:44:50 am »

I just realized that I really, really like the idea of an SCP mod for DF.

I could make it, probably. 682 would be a breeze (I am plenty experienced in indestructible creatures), but 173 and any location/item-based SCPs are right out, so that's a problem.

EDIT: Already started on 682.

Make a Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann full conversion while you're at it!  We shall combat the ultimate in insanity in horror with the cosmic example of manliness and incredible awesomeness!
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 25, 2012, 08:10:57 am »

I could make it, probably. 682 would be a breeze (I am plenty experienced in indestructible creatures), but 173 and any location/item-based SCPs are right out, so that's a problem.
Tell that to Deon.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #257 on: March 25, 2012, 12:35:26 pm »

We need some SCP-420-J added to this. Mellow out a bit while running like hell. Give it to other SCPs and mellow them out too.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 12:46:17 pm by Itnetlolor »

Peewee

• Bay Watcher
  • Watcher Of Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 26, 2012, 01:27:41 pm »

We need some SCP-420-J added to this. Mellow out a bit while running like hell. Give it to other SCPs and mellow them out too.
Ask and ye shall receive.
http://scpcb.wordpress.com/2012/03/26/sum-dank-ass-scp-420-muthafucka/

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 26, 2012, 02:41:22 pm »

I see a soldier in some of his newer screenshots. This fills me with glee, as I know how useless they'll be :3
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 26, 2012, 02:45:31 pm »

Useless? No, they're probably trying to terminate your D-Class ass.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 26, 2012, 02:50:46 pm »

From the screenshot, it looked more like he was following the soldier.

http://scpcb.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/aa32.jpg

see :D
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 26, 2012, 02:57:03 pm »

Doesn't mean that they aren't going to try to terminate you at some point. The solider might not even know he's there.
No Gods, No Masters.

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 26, 2012, 03:00:13 pm »

Well, considering its randomly generated, i'm not expecting miracles, they'll either kill you or not methinks, but i'm guessing not so far.

Out of interest, does anyone know if you're playing as a D-class or researcher or guard yet?

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 26, 2012, 03:04:50 pm »

Obviously the soldier is there for the introduction. All is well when all of a sudden red lights go off and he gets murdered by an SCP. Cue running away.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Xanatos Jr.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 26, 2012, 03:16:41 pm »

Having a gun would make things a lot easier, actually. Remember what happened when they put a gun in the machine SCP?
"My Little Space Marine"
Featuring a precocious chapter librarian, his pet servitor, and their wacky bunch of battle-brothers.  Watch as they learn the true meaning of undying devotion to the Emperor while creatively solving conflicts both in the ranks and on the battlefield.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 26, 2012, 03:18:16 pm »

Having a gun would make things a lot easier, actually. Remember what happened when they put a gun in the machine SCP?

it made an item too dangerous for humans to safely wield?

Xanatos Jr.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 26, 2012, 03:20:52 pm »

Since when has that stopped a human from doing something?  :P
"My Little Space Marine"
Featuring a precocious chapter librarian, his pet servitor, and their wacky bunch of battle-brothers.  Watch as they learn the true meaning of undying devotion to the Emperor while creatively solving conflicts both in the ranks and on the battlefield.

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 26, 2012, 06:41:23 pm »

it made an item too dangerous for humans to safely wield?

Didn't it make a gun that disintegrated everything in its line of fire? I assume we're talking about 914

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 26, 2012, 07:34:04 pm »

Hey, what is this?
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 54