Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 54

Author Topic: SCP: Containment Breach  (Read 233224 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Containment Breach
« Reply #225 on: March 23, 2012, 09:18:42 am »

All SCPs shall fall to DWARVEN LOGIC

Dwarves should be SCPs.

Xeron

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill your family
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 23, 2012, 09:21:24 am »

Dwarven SCP Foundation sounds better

Ah, the spoils of pasting one self's face onto women's bodies...

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 23, 2012, 09:32:39 am »

And dwarves are totally SCPs, what with their ability to destroy Colossi with fluffy wamblers, destructive obsession with magma, toying around with the clowns in the form of tic-tac-toe, etc.

Now that I put it this way, it suddenly sounds more mundane.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 23, 2012, 09:42:25 am »

No, Dwarves seem less like SCPs and more like totally normal creatures. Sure, they are badass, but if everything that was badass was a SCP then you'd end up with too many SCPs.

Dwarves seem like they would handle SCPs better then us humans, though.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 23, 2012, 09:47:28 am »

No, Dwarves seem less like SCPs and more like totally normal creatures. Sure, they are badass, but if everything that was badass was a SCP then you'd end up with too many SCPs.

Dwarves seem like they would handle SCPs better then us humans, though.

"You don't really care about anything anymore."
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #230 on: March 23, 2012, 10:48:55 am »

I was reading through the SCP foundation stuff until the wee hours of the morning.

I turned off all the lights and walked around the house before going to bed, leaving a touch of my sanity behind.

I still haven't found it... Dang house...
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 23, 2012, 10:54:45 am »

sooo, how do you leave a room with 173 in it?

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 23, 2012, 10:55:24 am »

You walk.  Backwards.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 23, 2012, 10:58:07 am »

And close any doors you find. 173 might be fast, but it isn't ethereal, so it'll get impeded by closed doors.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 23, 2012, 11:00:39 am »

And close any doors you find. 173 might be fast, but it isn't ethereal, so it'll get impeded by closed doors.

I'm not sure if it's even intelligent enough to do more than just bash and scrape against the door...

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 23, 2012, 11:02:36 am »

It's creepy to think that something that dumb can be so terrifying and dangerous all the same.

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 23, 2012, 11:09:37 am »

You walk.  Backwards.
your avatar is freaky. ever since i found the SCP Foundation i look behind me every few minutes.

also why doesnt someone just send The sculpture into the sun? or nuke it or something.

also that near godlike creature thats hard to kill and reanimates in that cube, why not use artillery on it?

Rip goat, more loli
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 23, 2012, 11:14:50 am »

You walk.  Backwards.
your avatar is freaky. ever since i found the SCP Foundation i look behind me every few minutes.

also why doesnt someone just send The sculpture into the sun? or nuke it or something.

also that near godlike creature thats hard to kill and reanimates in that cube, why not use artillery on it?

People don't seem to grasp this.

Secure.  Contain.  Protect.

Not NUKE KILL DESTROY.  This is a research and containment organization.  Not killing everything.  If it's truly dangerous and unable to be contained, THEN they'll do what they can to destroy it.  But only then.

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 23, 2012, 11:21:49 am »

ok.... still destroying them would be better, not like we use the nukes to open a pickle jar... a pickle jar SCP that is unopenable would be funny.

i havent been able to sleep for days :(

Rip goat, more loli
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 23, 2012, 11:28:39 am »

Destroying them would be better, yes. If they acted normally.

Why don't we nuke 687? Cos that means it'll be able to survive a nuke. Why don't we toss 173 into the sun? Then who is looking at it?  Why don't we close the horrible demon door? Because then it gets worse. Why don't we simply just mercy-kill the pregnant girl? Because then the creature inside her pops out.

The reason why we don't just nuke every SCP is because either the SCP reacts, the people react or the other organizations react. Do you want 173: On Fire edition? Do you want panic of the worst kind because a nuclear bomb just went off in America in the middle of nowhere for no reason? Do you want MCD LTD's PMC hunting after the SCP Foundation because they just got rid of a profitable venture? A lack of sanity is a good enough return for keeping these things secure for as long as they are there. We all hope for a day when we won't need to be here, but that day is not coming soon.

Too serious again? D:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 54