Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 54

Author Topic: SCP: Containment Breach  (Read 233083 times)

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Containment Breach
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2012, 06:43:51 pm »

Are any other SCPs going to be put in because The Old Man and The Statue aren't that mobile and the rest are just regular objects. And can someone put the URL of the site down so I can go there on my Kindle?
http://scpcb.wordpress.com/development-blog/
^ There you go.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2012, 06:45:23 pm »

You just know 682 is gonna make an appearance somewhere
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2012, 06:52:51 pm »

That sends me to a security program of some type.

Edit: Never mind, I herped my derp with the SCPCB part of the URL.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 07:01:13 pm by mcclay »
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Kilroy the Grand

• Bay Watcher
  • I only want to give you a small kiss
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2012, 11:46:09 pm »

after spending a few hours reading the SCP site, I took a nap on my couch.

When I woke up the room was partially lit, and my bathroom door creaked open a few inches.

in short, fuck this game D:
*pew* *blam* "Aughgghggurglegurgle..." *slither* *slither* *pit* *pat* *tap* *click-click* *BOOM* "Aiiieeegurgle gurgle..."
X-com meets Dwarf Fortress

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2012, 02:40:48 am »

I'd rather not piss my pants and read the actual SCP on whatever that is. Can someone sum it up here?
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2012, 02:43:15 am »

I'd rather not piss my pants and read the actual SCP on whatever that is. Can someone sum it up here?
Un-killable monster. If there's an SCP that will obliterate 99.9999% of matter, someone will try it on SCP-682 and it will fail.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2012, 03:01:21 am »

Just watching these SCP games makes me shit enough bricks to build a house. Although it IS funny when watching people play it on a livestream. I was watching a livestream of one of these games and the person almost started crying and had to stop streaming.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2012, 03:04:26 am »

Just watching these SCP games makes me shit enough bricks to build a house. Although it IS funny when watching people play it on a livestream. I was watching a livestream of one of these games and the person almost started crying and had to stop streaming.
Was it recorded? If so, link please?  :)
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2012, 03:08:02 am »

It's gone now, been removed for whatever reason. He only played for a total of like 5 minutes, then something jumped out and killed him and he flipped out.

But these games can seriously scare the living shit out of you, the ambiance is really damn good.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2012, 03:32:10 am »

I wager that SCP-500 will make an appearance. Probably as something you can have in your inventory.
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.

SP2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2012, 06:46:20 am »

It's gone now, been removed for whatever reason. He only played for a total of like 5 minutes, then something jumped out and killed him and he flipped out.

But these games can seriously scare the living shit out of you, the ambiance is really damn good.

My friend broke his headset when another friend played "Fus Ro Dah" really loud over the microphone (we was all in a Skype call at the time) whilst streaming it. It was hilarious.

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2012, 07:20:36 am »

Un-killable monster. If there's an SCP that will obliterate 99.9999% of matter, someone will try it on SCP-682 and it will fail.

Unkillable monster that dislikes humans and is being kept in a acid vat at all times to keep it from regenerating completely and wrecking havoc.
It's inteligent can speak and hates humans for no apparent reason.
An SCP that causes crystalization of any matter other than granite (including organic matter like a human body) and subsequent explosive shattering (that infects everything around with it) that finishes any living thing off.
It got used on it and SCP 682 survived regenerated... and became immune to it.
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2012, 11:18:16 am »

Unkillable monster that dislikes humans and is being kept in a acid vat at all times to keep it from regenerating completely and wrecking havoc.
An SCP that causes crystalization of any matter other than granite (including organic matter like a human body) and subsequent explosive shattering (that infects everything around with it) that finishes any living thing off.
They once tried to kill it with 826, a pair of bookends that turn whatever is placed betwen them into the real world, using a 12 page short story called"The Generally Nice, Friendly Thing That Can And Will Kill SCP-682 Permanently if it So Much As Spots That Damn Lizard"

Half an hour later, the story is a 200 page epic, retitled "The Generally Nice, Friendly Thing That Tried To Kill SCP-682 Permanently But Failed"
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2012, 11:37:19 am »

They once tried to kill it with 826, a pair of bookends that turn whatever is placed betwen them into the real world, using a 12 page short story called"The Generally Nice, Friendly Thing That Can And Will Kill SCP-682 Permanently if it So Much As Spots That !@#$%^&* Lizard"

Half an hour later, the story is a 200 page epic, retitled "The Generally Nice, Friendly Thing That Tried To Kill SCP-682 Permanently But Failed"
826 seems rather rubbish then.

Xeron

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill your family
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2012, 11:46:46 am »

There's a SCP called the Subterranean City.It seems to have come from the future,and apparently a containment breach of a SCP caused the world to end.I suspect its SCP-682.He's invincible
Also i highly await and support this game :D
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 04:23:26 pm by Xeron »

Ah, the spoils of pasting one self's face onto women's bodies...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 54