Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54

Author Topic: SCP: Containment Breach  (Read 233024 times)

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Containment Breach
« Reply #780 on: August 27, 2012, 10:56:18 am »

As to why many of these SCP's cannot be put to use for The good of humanity, I present the biggest fuck-up in SCP history:

SCP-76-2
I think there's something in there about him shattering bones in a sparring session.
Using a Nerf sword.

Yup I found that bit rather amusing. Although he did work with the SCP Iris for a while so it is possible to use SCP's for a good use just needs alot of precaution

I really love the idea of this game I hope alot more SCP's get put in and maybe a limited way to fight them ?
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: August 27, 2012, 03:55:00 pm »

bluephoenix: There is no avoiding 087, and there is no flashlight in either game.
I've heard you can go past 087 by hugging the stair rail in the right way, but there's not much point - it will just appear later.

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: August 27, 2012, 04:34:48 pm »

How am I supposed to get passed 173 if hes hugging the doors in the red-lit room?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: August 27, 2012, 04:38:17 pm »

How am I supposed to get passed 173 if hes hugging the doors in the red-lit room?
Stand in the far corner, blink so he moves out of the way, and then go past.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: August 27, 2012, 05:32:12 pm »

254) Playing the song "Thriller" in the presence of SCP-008 victims is expressly forbidden.

254.1) Letting out SCP-008 victims and punching them "To simulate Minecraft" is also forbidden.

254.2) Pushing several agents in front of SCP-008 victims to "Simulate Resident Evil" is not a valid excuse, either.

254.3) Dr. Bright is no longer allowed near victims of SCP-008.(Seriously Bright, these people are sick with a horrible disease. They need to be treated with sympathy, not used as a test run for your "Zombie Plan"-Agent ████████)

Here's hoping Doctor Bright never gets a game of his own.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: August 27, 2012, 05:49:15 pm »

Here's hoping Doctor Bright never gets a game of his own.

What? That'd be the best game ever. Exploiting eldritch artifacts and monsters for your own personal entertainment would be awesome.

bluephoenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: August 28, 2012, 02:37:19 am »

bluephoenix: There is no avoiding 087, and there is no flashlight in either game.
I've heard you can go past 087 by hugging the stair rail in the right way, but there's not much point - it will just appear later.
Oh okay, I read somewhere that you can walk backwards while looking at it but I never really managed that. Thanks for confirming that that piece of info is wrong.
The SCP universe is quiet interesting, I am supprised that there aren't more games of it or even a movie made about it yet.

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #787 on: August 28, 2012, 04:40:12 am »

Oh okay, I read somewhere that you can walk backwards while looking at it but I never really managed that. Thanks for confirming that that piece of info is wrong.
The SCP universe is quiet interesting, I am supprised that there aren't more games of it or even a movie made about it yet.

Yeah, there's some miscommunication going on here. He was talking about 087, you're talking about 087-b.

To avoid the guy that sort of "slideshows" towards you, wait until he appears, and then back up right up. If you hear him say "behind you...", don't turn around, just keeping moving on. That's about all i can think of.
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: August 28, 2012, 06:46:01 pm »

Yeah, listen to 612DwarfAvenue, not me. I was thinking of 087, not 087-b, because it's a much better game. If you're playing -b for some reason, yes you can avoid the guy (who is not SCP-087-1) by walking backward.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: September 01, 2012, 12:37:01 pm »

Having just read the article for it, I think I don't want to see SCP-650 in this game.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: September 01, 2012, 12:45:14 pm »

I want a Dr bright game now. Somebody should REALLY do that.

The goal of the game would be to do everything on the "things Dr Bright is not allowed to do" list.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: September 01, 2012, 12:47:52 pm »

I want a Dr bright game now. Somebody should REALLY do that.

The goal of the game would be to do everything on the "things Dr Bright is not allowed to do" list.
Erhm *cough*...
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

bluephoenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: September 23, 2012, 02:45:07 am »

Does anyone know what is happening with this "project"?
The website has been down for several weeks now.

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #793 on: September 23, 2012, 06:57:37 am »

Does anyone know what is happening with this "project"?
The website has been down for several weeks now.

The site's been up for a couple weeks now, actually. When's the last time you checked?

And the "project", as you say, is going just fine. I'm not sure what you meant with the quotation marks.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 07:01:31 am by 612DwarfAvenue »
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

bluephoenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: September 23, 2012, 07:08:31 am »

Hmm could you provide me with a link please? The one I have always used doesn't work.
I didn't mean anything special with the quotation marks.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54