Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 74

Author Topic: [Succession Game] Markedangels The Water Of Living  (Read 134666 times)

Brewster

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Engraver
    • View Profile
Re: [Succession Game] Markedangels The Water Of Living
« Reply #240 on: March 21, 2012, 06:56:06 pm »

written on a strip of bloody bandage

Chilton's trying to kill us.
If I die give all my stuff to Slowpokez, he was cool.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
  • Armok Cultist - Calligrapher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: March 21, 2012, 09:18:12 pm »

written on a strip of bloody bandage

Chilton's trying to kill us.
If I die give all my stuff to Slowpokez, he was cool.

Oh in the name of Armok, You mean now if You die, You want Me to send ANOTHER Dwarf out to get Your damned stuff?!
Fine! Ill send Slowpoke out to get Your Stuff if You die. :D
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 23, 2012, 06:31:59 am »

I was going to do an Update, but the program I was using to take Screenshots seems to have died for some reason. And Printscreening it is like telling Me to kiss a brick wall until it gets bigger.

So We have two options:
1; We wait until I work around this (Probably tomorrow)
2; I use FRAPS, but due to laziness, youll have to put up with there being a taskbar at the bottom, and some of them may end up in 1366x768 :P

Eh... Your call!
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

Brewster

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Engraver
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 23, 2012, 07:28:54 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #244 on: March 23, 2012, 07:48:33 am »

I opened the first spoiler and said: but seriously...
How did you know? :P

Edit:Nice to see some cool stuff from you while Chilton is having a good time back here at the slowpokeclub ;)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 07:50:47 am by slowpokez »

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: March 23, 2012, 08:41:38 am »

Yeah, I cant find it in Me to put up 1366x768 Screenies with a Taskbar at the bottom.
Itll take till tomorrow.

Until then, I shall attempt to Draw something to bemuse You two brilliant champions :)

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 23, 2012, 09:40:16 am »

THERE!

I cant give You an Update with a Journalistic Entry and Screenies, but consider THIS Your Update!

Twangykid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 23, 2012, 07:06:07 pm »

You forgot to mention my death in the wall of dorfs.
That means I have not been properly memorialized within the thread!

Twangykid can be heard howling throughout the fortress!

Vieto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 23, 2012, 07:55:52 pm »

YOU WILL BE AVENGED!!!!!.... maybe,

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: March 23, 2012, 08:51:00 pm »

Oh, right.
That.

I forgot I even made that! :D

Panopticon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: March 24, 2012, 09:52:48 am »

Panopticon's diary,

I never wanted to be a cook, I wanted to be overseer of a fort, I bought my own manuals and read in my spare time but here at the Mountainhome they don't care what you want to be, only what they need. So I was doomed to a life of cooking plump helmet roasts and brewing wine for an increasingly boorish and unappreciative crowd. But I never lost hope! Not when Bomrek ruined by birthday cake (Minced Dog Tallow, Minced Quarry Bush Leaves, Minced Dwarven Flour) by throwing it at the Elf diplomat, not when goblins made off with my young cousin and apprentice Shorast while he gathered wild strawberries for the stew I was commissioned to make for the Mayor's election party (Minced Strawberries, Minced Strawberries, Minced Strawberries, Minced Elk Heart), not even when the local mischievous spirit moved my hidden stash of educational materials to the forge fuel stockpiles. I always knew I would one day be an overseer.

It seems that day might be coming, some traveler named Chilton is recruiting a crew to search out a new colony, they need a cook and there are plenty of opportunities for advancement. I will sign up tomorrow.

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #251 on: March 24, 2012, 03:42:11 pm »

Panopticon's diary,

I never wanted to be a cook, I wanted to be overseer of a fort, I bought my own manuals and read in my spare time but here at the Mountainhome they don't care what you want to be, only what they need. So I was doomed to a life of cooking plump helmet roasts and brewing wine for an increasingly boorish and unappreciative crowd. But I never lost hope! Not when Bomrek ruined by birthday cake (Minced Dog Tallow, Minced Quarry Bush Leaves, Minced Dwarven Flour) by throwing it at the Elf diplomat, not when goblins made off with my young cousin and apprentice Shorast while he gathered wild strawberries for the stew I was commissioned to make for the Mayor's election party (Minced Strawberries, Minced Strawberries, Minced Strawberries, Minced Elk Heart), not even when the local mischievous spirit moved my hidden stash of educational materials to the forge fuel stockpiles. I always knew I would one day be an overseer.

It seems that day might be coming, some traveler named Chilton is recruiting a crew to search out a new colony, they need a cook and there are plenty of opportunities for advancement. I will sign up tomorrow.

You really need to get your priorities together mate :P

As Chilton and the other survivors ran for the docks Panopticon saw an opportunity to reevaluate his lifechoices...In the end he decided to join the others but his motives are still unknown, an other mystery is how he managed to escape all the hellspawn pouring out the mountain...

Brewster

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Engraver
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 24, 2012, 03:43:23 pm »

haha "now's not the time Panopticon, get your ass on the boat!!"

Twangykid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 25, 2012, 01:28:24 am »

If I am to be redwarfed, I'd like a noble, preferably something useful like a bookkeeper or manager. Less likely to die due to self idiocy, and will guilt trip the players so I don't die.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 01:35:29 am by Twangykid »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 74