Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 74

Author Topic: [Succession Game] Markedangels The Water Of Living  (Read 134610 times)

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
Re: [Succession Game] Markedangels The Water Of Living
« Reply #120 on: March 13, 2012, 08:37:45 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
That serves 'em tree-lovin elves right :P
Lold at the fact that it's still Chillton that has to do all the work even after all the migrants arrived :P
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(10 dwarves sitting 'round the table talking)
Brewster- Ok, so a dorf has got a mood and we need bones...what do we do?
Chef- We kill the raindeer!
Brewster- Ok, who's gonna do the work?
Everyone- Chilton!
Brewster-Well, that's all, meeting's closed.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
16 Hematite 252

Poor Chilton can't catch a break.

Chilton, why you aint' got no shoes on?
Ghost took 'em, next time it'll be the pants...sigh :-\

So did I get this right?
Chilton is fckn round with his ghost while noone slaughters the raindeer...the dorf goes insane and Brewsters asslicker "favorite recruit" punches his brains out?
(back at the meeting table)
Brewster-Ok, Chilton failed and the ranger went insane. What now?
Blue-We could try to calm him down.
Brewster-Aye, Zulban go calm him down.
Zulban-On my way.
*the sound of bones breaking*
Zulban-He calmed down now
Brewster-Great, that's all, meeting's closed.

Edit:All you australians updating on regular work hours and celebrating christmas in the summer is pissing me off! jk jk :P
Also someone should be dorfed as Zulban? :D
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 08:50:56 am by slowpokez »

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
  • Armok Cultist - Calligrapher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 13, 2012, 09:21:01 am »

Edit:All you australians updating on regular work hours and celebrating christmas in the summer is pissing me off! jk jk :P
Also someone should be dorfed as Zulban? :D

Well, I dont know what time it is there, but here its 20 past Midnight :D

Zulban will make a good Dorf. But We shouldnt let someone specifically ask for Him - Itd be a bit unawesome, since He may amount to great deeds, and as a result, itd be a bit predictable for someone to say "I wanna be the new found killing machine who will ultimately be awesome!". That said, Ill leave it up to Brewster. That was just a thought, not an instructive :)
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #122 on: March 13, 2012, 09:32:56 am »

Oh, and btw I didn't comment on your backstory now 'cause I don't really know what to make of it :P

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 13, 2012, 09:40:56 am »

Oh, and btw I didn't comment on your backstory now 'cause I don't really know what to make of it :P
Thats only the Introduction.

Chapter 0 is a preface, Chapter 1 is setting the scene.
It basically just tells You of how Chilton was the Ruler of a Prison in the Hills, and His Plans for it.
There are 14 Chapters, and almost all of them are so long I may need to split them into two Chapters instead of one for the Post Length. :)

Im tempted to go right onto Chapter 2 now, rather than in about 6 hours, so as not to just leave it on the Intro.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 09:43:08 am by Chilton »
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #124 on: March 13, 2012, 09:48:40 am »

It basically just tells You of how Chilton was the Ruler of a Prison in the Hills, and His Plans for it.
There are 14 Chapters, and almost all of them are so long I may need to split them into two Chapters instead of one for the Post Length. :)

Im tempted to go right onto Chapter 2 now, rather than in about 6 hours, so as not to just leave it on the Intro.
Forteen chapters...damn

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 13, 2012, 10:03:24 am »

Forteen chapters...damn
Well once I got started, I just started storytelling, and got right into it :)

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #126 on: March 13, 2012, 10:10:51 am »

A quick representation of how fast this succession game develops. :P

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also what's the name of Brewster kid?

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 13, 2012, 10:53:49 am »

Give me a turn and a dorf please. Preferably the dorf would be a weapon- or armor-smith, but it doesn't matter that much. What's the dwarf count at?

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 13, 2012, 10:57:31 am »

Give me a turn and a dorf please. Preferably the dorf would be a weapon- or armor-smith, but it doesn't matter that much. What's the dwarf count at?
Done and Done.
Now if Youll excuse Me, I have Work to do.
Evil Plots dont make Themselves, You know.

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 13, 2012, 11:44:02 am »

Thanks. I will only be able to do my turn on a weekend, if that's not too much trouble.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 13, 2012, 11:45:19 am »

Thanks. I will only be able to do my turn on a weekend, if that's not too much trouble.
Well, when it comes around to that part of the List, if its the start of the week or something contrarily silly, Im sure We will amuse Ourselves until the Weekend.

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 13, 2012, 11:51:12 am »

OK thanks. Also, does it matter what exact version the game is? I am currently running 0.34.02. I hope that'll work, otherwise I'll have to redownload.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 13, 2012, 11:57:34 am »

OK thanks. Also, does it matter what exact version the game is? I am currently running 0.34.02. I hope that'll work, otherwise I'll have to redownload.
Its currently on 0.34.05.

But Im sure over however many Weeks itll be before Your Turn, Youll manage to Update it for, well, by then probably .07 or something.
Tis an Up-to-Date Fort.

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 13, 2012, 12:20:46 pm »

So 34.02 will not work?
Its currently on 0.34.05.

But Im sure over however many Weeks itll be before Your Turn, Youll manage to Update it for, well, by then probably .07 or something.
Tis an Up-to-Date Fort.

Bluesproto

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Anti Hero
    • View Profile
    • My game, a Medieval RPG. Sort of.
« Reply #134 on: March 13, 2012, 12:22:14 pm »

Wait, wait, wait... So... I'm a... she?

Surely that would explain why I had travelled to such a place. Certain times a month you only want to go crushing zombies until you can't even stand  ;)

PS: If anyone minds, my exams are going pretty well.
Dear Urist: I, the overseer, appreciate your point of view about the danger that an unarmed goblin can represent at the other side of a fortification when you try to kill it with a ballista, but, as you know, you're not paid to think. And a mindless worker is a happy worker, so shut up and do your job.

You are a Hero, an fantasy adventure with dragons, mages, ninjas and Norse mythology
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 74