Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 74

Author Topic: [Succession Game] Markedangels The Water Of Living  (Read 134532 times)

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
  • Armok Cultist - Calligrapher
    • View Profile
Re: [Succession Game] Markedangels The Water Of Living
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2012, 10:54:49 am »

It looks so adorable!
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

Brewster

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Engraver
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2012, 11:10:54 am »

Good work!  8)

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2012, 11:37:26 am »

Chillton, would it be to much to ask for a dorfing list :P? Just put up a list of the players who wanna get dorfed with preferences etc. :D

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2012, 11:41:19 am »

Chillton, would it be to much to ask for a dorfing list :P? Just put up a list of the players who wanna get dorfed with preferences etc. :D
You just gave Me an idea.
Gimme a sec.
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2012, 11:45:31 am »

Aaand done.
Check under the Turn List.

Bluesproto

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Anti Hero
    • View Profile
    • My game, a Medieval RPG. Sort of.
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2012, 02:57:31 pm »

Now i have to tahnk god that i couldn't play until friday... My God...

PS: BTW, dorf as an useful migrant if possible, or simply a migrant.
Dear Urist: I, the overseer, appreciate your point of view about the danger that an unarmed goblin can represent at the other side of a fortification when you try to kill it with a ballista, but, as you know, you're not paid to think. And a mindless worker is a happy worker, so shut up and do your job.

You are a Hero, an fantasy adventure with dragons, mages, ninjas and Norse mythology

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2012, 04:28:12 pm »

Summer:
The long assumed dead buffolo Ralf decided to show up. :D
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
How he survived all those undead horrors and clouds of death only Armok and Ralf knows...

Did alot of mining and got rid of the butcher shop. Don't want Urist McRetard reviving a horde of undead skin and hair... became an office for 'ol Chilton instead. When he isn't working on building and engrvaving pictures of trees(he really likes those fckn trees) he goes to his office and does some maneging.

It seems as if our prayers hadn't gone unheard since a wave of strong and healthy fishermen and wrestlers were sent to us by the mountain homes :D
(Seriously, alot of fishermen and wrestlers)

But then again they are coming from a dangerous angle...Chiltons old pony Rudolf is guarding that area. Rudolf had always been the sweetest of ponies, walking by the side of Chillton in any weather. Ah all the great memories...Fck I'm getting sidetracked here >:(
Rudolf had now turned into a fearsome monster, capable of slauthering anything which would move within his hunting grounds. Many creatures multiple times the size of Rudolf had fallen victim to his wrath. The landscape littered with the caracases of Rudolf victims, knowing the amount of blood that had been spilt because of his life long friend, Chillton decided to save the lives of the migrants getting closer and closer to Rudolfs death trap. With his bare hands he caught a butterfly midflight,I'm derailing agian aren't I?, to the butterfly he strapped a map with the perfect strategy to avoid rudolfs lair.
The plan was a success!!!
The migrants changed their course and was now walking round' Rudolf :D

But as they came down to the shoreline...DISASTER STRUCK!
A cloud of death and horror spawned out of the sea enveloping them all...
They never had a chance...in an instant...all those young brave souls turned into zombies...

The incident hit the mood of the fort like a silverwhip to the liver. Chillton kept on working like before but he had lost that bit of hope in his eyes which he still had a few days ago...Chef had been drinking more then usual and barely a single word had been spoken...

The zombies on the other hand...They were happier then ever- playing with fish, riding ponies and the usual braineating...
Here's one of the zombies and his zombie-pet-poult...catching some fish...a few cattlefish and a squid
As I sit here by my well fishing day in and day out it hurts to see the pain in Chilltons face everytime the zombies riding by on hes beloved rudolf swinging freshly caught fish in the air...

Fisherdwarf in blue - ol' Capt.Slowpoke, He has always been a dwarf of few words and even fewer since his ship sank...Sits by well all day but never seem to catch anything...

The dwarf in white - Chillton, The farmers do some farming and the miners do some mining but most other work is done by Chillton.

The dude in the center - Chef, He's an alcoholic even by dwarven standards and that is saying alot ;) A decent dwarf when he lays of the rum for a few hours but that's a rare occasion.

Sleeping dwarf - The laziest carpenter known to dwarf-kind, apperantly some sort of noble back at the civ. Doesn't seem as if she has yet understood how serious the situation is...

Miners - The bigger one is our only full time miner, she has bit of a temprament but gets the job done. The smaller one is the entire military force of Markedangels...

The farmer in the forground - Well, she is bit of mystery since none of us remembers her from back at the civ and she has been awfuly calm through the whole trip, even when we got shipwrecked and when Rudolf attacked....

Since all the migrants got zombiefied and are having a bbq outside you'll have to pick one of the starters if you wanna be dwarfed :P

« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 01:32:51 am by slowpokez »

Brewster

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Engraver
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2012, 05:59:08 pm »

Wow, what a cluster. Hah.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2012, 08:33:57 pm »

That Drawing. With the sunny beach outside. Is so beautiful!

Twangykid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2012, 12:09:58 am »

AWESOME! It's an AMAZING biome! I LOVE THE MISERY THEY CAUSE SO MUCH ILL BE going in pretty HAPPILY. More fun for me! :>

Thanks Chilton.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 03:44:15 am by Twangykid »

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2012, 12:17:55 am »

AWESOME! It's an AMAZING biome! I LOVE THE MISERY THEY CAUSE SO MUCH ILL BE going in pretty HAPPILY. More fun for me! :>

Fixed it for ya!

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2012, 06:11:55 am »

Since Slowpoke is being a Slowpoke, Im gonna keep everyone entertained!

As a sidenote, I dont mind the delay. Im just making sure noone thinks this is dead.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 06:15:53 am by Chilton »

Brewster

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Engraver
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2012, 07:23:12 am »

What's going on in that picture? Are the zombie migrants offering their hearts for peace?

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2012, 08:59:44 am »

What's going on in that picture? Are the zombie migrants offering their hearts for peace?
Id like to think of a Habitant and a Zombie chatting by the door, pointing their weapons at each other and smiling slyly, negotiating. I dont know why, but it brings laughter to My lips to imagine that amongst all this strife, someone just strolls out to the Zombies and goes "Sup. Lets be pals." And the Zombies all like, "Ok :)". And then they both go back to what they were doing. Friends. Even if they end up murdering each other.

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2012, 09:56:09 am »

Since Slowpoke is being a Slowpoke, Im gonna keep everyone entertained!

As a sidenote, I dont mind the delay. Im just making sure noone thinks this is dead.
Nice drawing :), and for the record this time the thing isn't that I'm slow but that I wanted to give people a chance to pick who they want to be dorfed as... Since I didn't get much response I guess I'll decide who is who :P
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 74