Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 74

Author Topic: [Succession Game] Markedangels The Water Of Living  (Read 134702 times)

Panopticon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Succession Game] Markedangels The Water Of Living
« Reply #330 on: March 31, 2012, 05:10:07 pm »

At least one or two of the children are Melancholic, pretty sure they didn't all die off during my turn. But the people are fine.

Brewster

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Engraver
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: March 31, 2012, 05:39:16 pm »

Zombie clouds & zombies, forgotten beasts, tantrum spirals, seasonal goblins, were-beasts, and now magma? This smells like dwarf fortress to me.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 05:42:19 pm by Brewster »

Panopticon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 31, 2012, 07:52:28 pm »

I don't know about seasonal goblins, unless you mean every season as they came during Summer, Fall, and Winter this year.

Brewster

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Engraver
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: March 31, 2012, 10:21:58 pm »

I don't know about seasonal goblins, unless you mean every season as they came during Summer, Fall, and Winter this year.

yes

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #334 on: April 01, 2012, 04:42:44 am »

Found inscribed on Vieto’s legendary Mechanism Artifact

Well, diaries suck. I think I’m just going to write down my life details on this mechanism I’m working on. Well, it’s complete, technically, but why not write more on it.

So I was running around the fort, because my wife and children are dead, and I was punching people in the guts, demanding to see the man in charge of this hell-hole, when I suddenly realised: no one was actually in charge. This gave me a brilliant idea: I ran into the dining hall and shouted: “I have decided that his place needs to get rid of those zombies, goblins, and death clouds one and for all! I will lead this fort, and ensure we are prosperous!” Everyone sighed from relief. I suspect this is because they think I am an inspirational figure, and not because they are happy that I haven’t killed anyone. I am a contented man now.

My first order of business, once I got a personal bed, was to begin organizing the fort for an operation of this scale. It turns out that we have 19 functional citizens, 13 children, and 11 pet animals (with no breeding pairs, mind you). We have 600 edible plants, 300 meals, and 300 units of booze. There are 118 things that want to kill us outside at this very moment (including in the caverns underground, where there is a beast). We are also effectively cut off from both Migrants and Caravans, which I do hope to see some day. In addition, we have almost no specialization: Everyone seems to be tasked with doing everything! I need to change this if we are going to get anything done in the near future. I’m going to spend a little time organizing people, and maybe figure out where everything is.
Urist McMentallyScarred-You're going to let th.. th.. the one dwarf who could sc... scr... screw this up even more then Chilton be the new overseer?!
Ursit McDepressed-Can't get any worse now can it...sigh
Urist McMentallyScarred-...sigh
Vieto-
Everyone sighed from relief.  :D

Btw guys, is Vieto the only one of us still alive? ???

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
  • Armok Cultist - Calligrapher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: April 01, 2012, 05:44:19 am »

I think theres one other original survivor. Cant remember who, or if They lived through Panopticon.
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #336 on: April 01, 2012, 05:47:16 am »

I think theres one other original survivor. Cant remember who, or if They lived through Panopticon.
Maybe blue?

Brewster

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Engraver
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: April 01, 2012, 07:47:17 am »

:D hahah

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: April 01, 2012, 08:03:26 am »

The following might, or might not be in the spirit of April Fools.

We are totally situated directly next to a Goblin Fortress, and I was waiting for an awesome time to tell You guys.
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

Vieto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: April 01, 2012, 11:33:43 am »

If it's any consolation, my wife and children are dead.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: April 02, 2012, 07:10:31 am »

Hey Slowpoke - I think Vieto should be welcomed to the Slowpoke Club :)

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #341 on: April 02, 2012, 09:45:38 am »

It's a decent suggestion but unfortunatly we can't take in any more members at the moment since our business model has proven to be quite insufficient :(
Please help us keep our foundation alive, a small donation could make a world of difference.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=WBYKNYSTGLC2Y

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: April 02, 2012, 10:00:14 am »

It's a decent suggestion but unfortunatly we can't take in any more members at the moment since our business model has proven to be quite insufficient :(
Please help us keep our foundation alive, a small donation could make a world of difference.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=WBYKNYSTGLC2Y
I have to know.
Im not clicking it, but if Im correct about this, I will smile at Your intuitively awesome idea.

Is that a link to the Bay12 Donation Page?

Panopticon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: April 02, 2012, 10:21:03 am »

I goes to a donation page titled: Slowpoke club.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: April 02, 2012, 10:27:08 am »

I goes to a donation page titled: Slowpoke club.
Aww :(
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 74