Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 43

Author Topic: Anyone up for a DF wurm village? READ FIRST POST (No longer active)  (Read 103407 times)

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone up for a DF wurm village? READ FIRST POST
« Reply #555 on: August 04, 2012, 05:32:03 pm »

Anyone still playing this? Wanting to know if i'll have someone to play with on HOTS lol. So many hostile people on here, even got kicked out of a village (Or it got terminated) for having a bad connection.

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: August 04, 2012, 07:15:00 pm »

umm... the village broke up.
You on there, Order? But yeah I guess they did. Doesn't explain them deleting me from their friend list though...

Farmerbob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: August 05, 2012, 06:53:22 pm »

no, I'm not online. haven't played wurm for a while.

I may wait until my character's deleted automagically, then bugger off onto a different server.

If you ever paid for a subscription the account will not be deleted, barring some massive change in Rolf's policy towards characters.

If you never paid for a subscription, the account might get cleaned up in housekeeping after a couple years, but I know I've heard of people recently re-activating some of the original free to play accounts that predate the creation of the Mol Rehan Home Server, so Rolf apparently rarely deletes any characters.
How did I miss the existence of this thread?
(Don't attempt to answer that.  Down that path lies ... well I was going to say madness but you all run towards madness as if it was made from chocolate and puppies.  Just forget I said anything.)

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: October 11, 2012, 11:46:48 am »

Hey Bob do you still play? I'm thinking of starting soon again but I'm afraid of logging back on, atleast with my now vanilla account, to get attacked by all the WL griefers. I love one of their argument when they claimed we spawn killed them when they Spy-Acced though!

And, did I hear Rolf saying something about appearances on his twitt? I couldn't keep on reading for some reason, but it was 8 days ago.

Infuriated

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: October 11, 2012, 03:12:04 pm »

http://wurmonline.tumblr.com/

Probably the drake hide cap, which was 8 days ago.

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: October 11, 2012, 03:53:55 pm »

Yeah but, over at the news feed (And I assumed it was from his twitt with a custom lookout) he said something about hairs too. And dear god those walls... Did they get added in this month? I lost my sub two-three days after the Shields got rendered properly.

Edit: (By 'Those walls' I mean I like them. If you didn't get it)

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: October 11, 2012, 05:37:04 pm »

I'm up with Great's plan.

Farmerbob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: October 11, 2012, 05:46:18 pm »

Hey Bob do you still play? I'm thinking of starting soon again but I'm afraid of logging back on, atleast with my now vanilla account, to get attacked by all the WL griefers. I love one of their argument when they claimed we spawn killed them when they Spy-Acced though!

And, did I hear Rolf saying something about appearances on his twitt? I couldn't keep on reading for some reason, but it was 8 days ago.

Haven't played in a while.  Rolf has been concentrating too much on changing the game from a low fantasy game to a high fantasy game.  I log in every now and then to throw silver at my plot so it doesn't go away, but other than that, no.

There's supposed to be some sort of dev statement in the near future about the direction Wurm is going in, but I haven't seen it yet.  I haven't been over there for the last few days either.  Guess it's time to pop over and take a look!
How did I miss the existence of this thread?
(Don't attempt to answer that.  Down that path lies ... well I was going to say madness but you all run towards madness as if it was made from chocolate and puppies.  Just forget I said anything.)

Imofexios

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: October 11, 2012, 05:46:25 pm »

All starts with new characters and on JK Home?

Imofexios

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: October 11, 2012, 06:31:47 pm »

I need to think. I got allready one on BL-H and think it has some prem time left
and silvers for another month.

EDIT: 3am need to get sleep.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 06:52:49 pm by Imofexios »

Therolyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: October 11, 2012, 10:24:28 pm »

I haven't played the game for a while, but my brother keeps bugging me about it. Through if I made a new character and he found out he would bug me even more.

Plus I really do not like talking to my village's 'representive' he drives me up the wall sometimes. Might eventually get back into the game however.

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: October 12, 2012, 12:34:53 am »

Order, I'm thinking of making another account just to join you, since The Horde hasn't got so... Favorable environments. But it might be a week till I join.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: October 12, 2012, 09:47:32 am »

Hmm, are we playing on the same server as before? I'm not really planning to play, but i could try to find my way back to wherever you guys are and hand you the high quality sword i got from a smith around strongbox for hauling some logs.

(its like a 85Q iron longsword)

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: October 12, 2012, 12:12:36 pm »

Thing is, I, myself, want to sort of have a 'start afresh, completely' thing.

EDIT: and I'm still waiting at the end of the tutorial.
we'll have to decide on a server. I'd say one of the PvP ones, so not freedom isles.
the horde is apparently quite hostile. then again, we could try to carve out a stake of land there, if we want a challenge, and the central island in the epic servers (elevation?) is premium-only, so that's gonna be a no-go for some of us (I'm not getting premium, myself. or at least, not until a good few of my skills are at 30)

EDIT2:soooo... when is anyone else coming on?

I want to meet up with people so we can scout out a suitable location and back one another up if shit hits the fan
HOTS isn't really that hostile. Only creature wise, and it's easy to dodge them and such. +, most of the players there are helpful at you... Kinda. Mostly because they've got everything you need. The only really hostile thing I can think of are the JKers that come online to grief them.

I had, along with a friend, around 130Pumpkins seeds, 280cotton something (Found 150+ in a abandoned house in Olive Rode, a big gathering point of players that's now dead) and lots of everything else. I aslo had a Horse farm going with two generations of horses... it's probabbly gone by now since newbies came and decided to be lazy. And we had settled very close to the Starter Area. I also have a 86ql Large Maul with three enchanments on it, Frost damage, Mind steal and the learning thingy for BlackLighters :P (Lowest one being MS with around 69).

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: October 12, 2012, 02:06:52 pm »

Erm. I think I could. On HOTS that is :P

But we also have as many mobs, but in a tinier map, as the other servers... So we're kinda fucked MOB wise, but I know some friends that can help ya. Just holler for Hartnoc if he's on, or ask for DeadIsland, they're the helpful crew around DeadLake.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 43