Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 43

Author Topic: Anyone up for a DF wurm village? READ FIRST POST (No longer active)  (Read 103484 times)

evanvolker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone up for a DF wurm village?
« Reply #225 on: March 13, 2012, 03:13:13 pm »

Where are u right now Exerosp?

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 13, 2012, 03:17:37 pm »

HOTS. Nuff' said. Guess we'll be zhe outcasts. We'll get to ye as soon as we have a boat.

evanvolker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 13, 2012, 03:29:40 pm »

Its possible and even faster, albeit more dangerous, to get there by land. I think someone posted directions

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 13, 2012, 03:46:44 pm »

To go from Affliction, through Evelation, to Serenity? What?

Edit: Oh and Greatorder, even though I have somewhere around 30 normal fighting (not much), it's not that dangerous. And I wouldn't attack you... Unless you launch a WitchHunt on us. Because of Libilans :c

Oh and, i'm wondering if I should go priest. Nice spells i've got. The problem is if i'll keep 'em. Can't remember that.

Edit2: Aaaand let's not forget them 100 days to reach 70faith...
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 03:52:10 pm by Exerosp »

Paul

• Bay Watcher
  • Polite discourse with a dash of insanity.
    • View Profile
    • Need an affordable website? I can help.
« Reply #229 on: March 13, 2012, 04:04:21 pm »

Can't you switch kingdoms?
Do you like Science Fiction? I'm writing the Weaveborn Saga over on Royal Road and my website. Link

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 13, 2012, 04:26:56 pm »

Can't you switch kingdoms?
I can convert. But it might be hard, and I might be KOSed by my fellow HOTSers. Besides i've already paid for premium and it's not possible to multi-account on the same server.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 13, 2012, 06:09:57 pm »

Tried to play. Filled out account register form, never got phase 2 email. Nothing in spam folder. Filled out registration for forums so I could contact a GM, never got confirmation email, still nothing in spam folder. Verified I get emails from other sources without issue. Filled out original account registration page again, still no phase 2 email. I'm out of ideas.

Farmerbob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 13, 2012, 06:19:57 pm »

I'm a long term / off-and-on Wurm player myself.  I already have a village and am established.  Due to the off and on nature of my gameplay, I don't want to take in villagers.  However if you folks set up in the Southwest of the Deliverance map, near Mount Smokey, that's my place.  There's a public trader there, and if you are in need of help, I'm not shy about providing help, but I won't coddle you  :)

I have four characters in Wurm that I play, but I'm normally active on either Farmerbob or Jyin if I am playing.
How did I miss the existence of this thread?
(Don't attempt to answer that.  Down that path lies ... well I was going to say madness but you all run towards madness as if it was made from chocolate and puppies.  Just forget I said anything.)

Farmerbob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 13, 2012, 06:25:40 pm »

Tried to play. Filled out account register form, never got phase 2 email. Nothing in spam folder. Filled out registration for forums so I could contact a GM, never got confirmation email, still nothing in spam folder. Verified I get emails from other sources without issue. Filled out original account registration page again, still no phase 2 email. I'm out of ideas.

Have you tried creating a random hotmail account and registering on that?  If that fails, let me know and give me the email address in a PM and I'll post it to a thread for the forums mods to look at.  My name is the same there that it is here, and my avatar as well, with the exception of the pirate hat I drew on my avatar on the Wurm forums.  You can PM me on either forum.
(Don't attempt to answer that.  Down that path lies ... well I was going to say madness but you all run towards madness as if it was made from chocolate and puppies.  Just forget I said anything.)

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 13, 2012, 07:13:16 pm »

Yay, we survived our first tantrum spiral!

Only a simple mind can be certain.

Empty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 13, 2012, 07:33:17 pm »

I'm a long term / off-and-on Wurm player myself.  I already have a village and am established.  Due to the off and on nature of my gameplay, I don't want to take in villagers.  However if you folks set up in the Southwest of the Deliverance map, near Mount Smokey, that's my place.  There's a public trader there, and if you are in need of help, I'm not shy about providing help, but I won't coddle you  :)

I have four characters in Wurm that I play, but I'm normally active on either Farmerbob or Jyin if I am playing.

You sound familiar. Did you play in gold 2? I might have made or sold you some tools :P

Also a deed nearby disbanded. We should get a group to see if we can loot stuff from there.

Moot

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 13, 2012, 07:46:28 pm »

Hey all,

Looked about for a while for Bay12 and wurm related topics and nearly necro'd something i probably shouldnt have but anyway.....

Some of you have met me recently while waiting at Lightshore and I know we may have a bad reputation with you guys from recent events. I just wanted to talk about some of the reasons for our poor hospitality and to offer an olive branch....

As you know the game in PVP form brings some interested challenges with keeping things safe both from the "Evil" raiders and the freeloaders within our own fair kingdom. Lightshores location puts it directly in the path of any land travel from the NW pass the only land route into the kingdom from the west coast.
In the first few weeks of the game 3 deeds set up in the area and were raided daily without fail. Lightshore is the only one remaining. Due to commitment and dedication (or more likely sheer madness) it rebuilt the same walls day after day, remade the lost weopons and armour and re dug the wrecked terraforming..... all just in time for the next wave of raids.

The raids have stopped (for now) and as a whole on the server things are progressing more smoothly. However a new threat has surfaced that you may have come accross...... The influx of griefer "spys" and alts that can walk into your area as Free to play and drop or dig dirt, wrek roads and plan houses/fences and generally cause havoc without any real consequence to themselves/main characters.

Lightshore has been hit hard by these over the past weeks and as a result is less than trusting of any strangers in local, combine this with the fact that English is not the first language of the majority of the village and communication issues arise.

I know some of you may have been attacked by guards or even villagers and I wanted to apologise for this and I can assure you if you come into local at LS and say hello, let someone there know you are Bay12 and we will do all we can to help.

Also I would really like to speak to someone about your Serenity community joining the JK alliance, this will aid communication giving fore warning of raids (incomming and outgoing) and give trade/commerce oportunities for any goods you may produce in the future also allowing links with the Elevation JK community and our great King Michidewitt.

I play in game European time evenings logging off around midnight GMT, PM on here or /tell in game if you need anything or just to call me a jerk for having such a paranoid bunch of village mates!

Have fun guys....

Moot - Armoursmith (and cook!)

Farmerbob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 13, 2012, 09:41:29 pm »

You sound familiar. Did you play in gold 2? I might have made or sold you some tools :P

Also a deed nearby disbanded. We should get a group to see if we can loot stuff from there.

I did not play in Gold 2, but the original owner of Jyin might have.  I have been told there was another Farmerbob before Wurmageddon.  Never met them.  Farmerbob was created after JK Home was destroyed.

Azated

• Bay Watcher
  • ohai der
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 13, 2012, 10:12:08 pm »

Seems alot happens every time I go to bed. :D

Nice work handling that little spiral though, that could have got nasty.

And to Moot; you probably won't check these forums again, but that explains alot about your distrust. If one of our members hasn't already contacted you, I'll get right on it for discussion over this alliance you spoke of.
Then it happened. Then I cringed. Then I picked it up and beat him to death with it, and then his buddies, too.
You beat a man to death with his dick?

"I don't feel like myself. Maybe I should have Doc take a look at me" ~ Dreamy
 "You're gonna trust a dwarf that got his medical degree from a pickaxe?" ~ Bossy

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 13, 2012, 11:02:17 pm »

Have you tried creating a random hotmail account and registering on that?  If that fails, let me know and give me the email address in a PM and I'll post it to a thread for the forums mods to look at.  My name is the same there that it is here, and my avatar as well, with the exception of the pirate hat I drew on my avatar on the Wurm forums.  You can PM me on either forum.
Or Gmail? seems to be more receptive to these.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 43