Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Odd errorlog  (Read 596 times)

EmperorJon

• Bay Watcher
  • Still waiting...
    • View Profile
Odd errorlog
« on: March 01, 2012, 05:07:37 pm »

"Nuked Building Reference (Party)"

:o
I think it's the way towns develop now. In the beginning, people move into a town. Then they start producing tables, which results in more and more tables. Soon tables represent a significant portion of the population, they start lobbying for new laws and regulations, putting people to greater and greater disadvantage...
Link for full quote. 'tis mighty funny.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Odd errorlog
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 05:32:49 pm »

The Dwarfs are trying to cause Armageddon?

EmperorJon

• Bay Watcher
  • Still waiting...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 05:34:20 pm »

I have no idea. I tried to add a save file. It didn't recognise it. The game tried to overwrite the file and crashed.

So 2 things:

1. How on earth do I get it to recognise a region folder.
2. Why did it say THIS?!
I think it's the way towns develop now. In the beginning, people move into a town. Then they start producing tables, which results in more and more tables. Soon tables represent a significant portion of the population, they start lobbying for new laws and regulations, putting people to greater and greater disadvantage...

krenshala

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 07:03:51 pm »

What version of DF was teh savefile created in, and what version of DF are you trying to run it in?  0.34.01isn't compatible with newer versions.
Quote from: Haspen
Quote from: phoenixuk
Zepave Dawnhogs the Butterfly of Vales the Marsh Titan ... was taken out by a single novice axedwarf and his pet war kitten. Long Live Domas Etasastesh Adilloram, slayer of the snow butterfly!
Doesn't quite have the ring of heroics to it...
Mother: "...and after the evil snow butterfly was defeated, Domas and his kitten lived happily ever after!"
Kids: "Yaaaay!"

EmperorJon

• Bay Watcher
  • Still waiting...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 04:05:30 am »

Turns out it was corrupt/broken anyway.

I'm still pretty interested in why the errorlog raid that! Nukes? Parties!?!?