Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22

Author Topic: Isle: Liberación! Liberación! La tecnocracia ha llegado!  (Read 39929 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Isle
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2012, 11:43:33 pm »

Melt the three metals together, one-on-one and then if none of that gets something cool, all three together. See what we get. :D
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Koronii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2012, 12:19:03 am »

Yeah, I'm not exactly clear on when we started acting like the Aztecs. Defang the priesthood and declare their tradition of sacrifice to be displeasing to Moa Moa.

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2012, 12:37:22 am »

Claim that Moa Moa doesn't exist and the priest have tricked the people into wasting their resources for nothing.  There problem solved, and so are all future religious problems.
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 06, 2012, 12:40:52 am »

So, what we're going to turn this into an Athiest tribal despotism.  It would be cool to turn our chieftain into a god-king emperor or something, but that would shake things up too much.  Let's not deprive the people of their religion, let's use it for our own ends. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
« Reply #79 on: March 06, 2012, 12:42:37 am »

So, what we're going to turn this into an Athiest tribal despotism.  It would be cool to turn our chieftain into a god-king emperor or something, but that would shake things up too much.  Let's not deprive the people of their religion, let's use it for our own ends.

Except that the people aren't religious, they only follow through cause the priests had all the power and sway.  No gods no priests.
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

Heavy Weapons Pony

• Bay Watcher
  • Luna is best Admiral.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 06, 2012, 12:44:40 am »

We need a counter!

< Find a relatively smart man/woman to count our supplies/population!

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY DOCUMENTER!
Ahhh, yes... Killing the ecosystem of a other planet and burn the product as fuel... Simply brilliant 

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 06, 2012, 12:46:13 am »

Is it alright if I add another suggestion?

Train up the warriors more, so that they can become self-sufficient in the wild, and so that their combat skills are increased.  Turn them into IMPROVED WARRIORS or something.  We need a strong military, for the future, and to have an advantage against the priests. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #82 on: March 06, 2012, 02:52:41 pm »

Yeah, I'm not exactly clear on when we started acting like the Aztecs. Defang the priesthood and declare their tradition of sacrifice to be displeasing to Moa Moa.

Not only the Aztecs, but most of Korea's ancient tribes did that too.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

obolisk0430

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 06, 2012, 06:57:04 pm »

Clearly you guys don't understand the situation.
Institute tribe-wide festival nights where young men and women can meet, talk, and dance. Tell tales of how the Hawk God has told Maku Maku that he smiles on those who wed.
  You fully embrace the new, fledgling religion of your people! One night, you have a dream:

A hawk flutters across the night sky. There are no stars, and this frightens you. There is a moon, but it is large, and this frightens you. There is no life, and this frightens you.

Then, so suddenly, a man has always been there. The man is cloaked head to toe in hawk feathers... Or is that his skin? It is hard to tell, but his eye shines from the darkness of his hood, and a voice reverberates from the ground.

I AM MOA MOA, GOD OF THE SKY AND ALL ITS DENIZENS. I AM REATOR OF THE WIND, MASTER OF THE CLOUDS. I AM KEEPER OF SECRETS AND I AM DEFENDER OF LOVE. I HAVE TAKEN YOUR TRIBE UNDER MY WING, AND YOUR PEOPLE WILL HAVE MY BLESSING FOR SO LONG AS THERE IS NEW BONDS BETWEEN THEM. MARRY, AND YOU SHALL GAIN MY BLESSING.

The next morning, you relay to your people what MOA MOA has told you. Some are skeptical, but the newlywed couples rejoice. The religious begin to search for mates.
I suggested getting rid of the priesthood because they are going around being dicks.  That doesn't mean we should drop the entire religion.
Let this be a lesson to us all: Immortality is only temporary. That's why its called immortality.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2012, 07:04:41 pm »

So... unfortunate accident route or public execution route?

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2012, 07:07:03 pm »

The oshit something bad happened this is your fault for not appeasing the gods we keel u nao route.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Koronii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2012, 07:29:40 pm »

So... unfortunate accident route or public execution route?

Unfortunate accidents first, then public executions when we've gotten rid of the ones who'd be able to lead a resistance.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2012, 08:06:19 pm »

Consensus on murderating the priests? They won't go quietly...

Wether you win or lose, Maku Maku is at the end of his life. It's time for him to have a son and for said son to take over.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

obolisk0430

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2012, 09:10:31 pm »

Me thinks the priests have lost their way.  An uprising is now at hand.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 09:23:48 pm by obolisk0430 »
Let this be a lesson to us all: Immortality is only temporary. That's why its called immortality.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2012, 09:12:01 pm »

Me thinks the preists have lost their way.  An uprising is now at hand.

A REVOLTIONE!
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22