Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22

Author Topic: Isle: Liberación! Liberación! La tecnocracia ha llegado!  (Read 39812 times)

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
  • A brazillion of football
    • View Profile
Re: Isle
« Reply #300 on: August 11, 2012, 06:49:54 pm »

How about NO

But we give up our rule and give it to DOU DOU.

GaxkangtheUnbound

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 11, 2012, 06:57:11 pm »

How about NO

But we give up our rule and give it to DOU DOU.
After that, use our god powers to possess DOU DOU
Proud of my heritage.
Prepare to lose your sanity.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 11, 2012, 07:40:10 pm »

We are leaving with our possessions to start the life of a merchant. Then we amass currency. We will use currency to buy land and start a new tribe on it. A superior one. With wiser men. And more iron.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 11, 2012, 09:10:56 pm »

Leave.  We'll conquer the tribe another day.  But take the latin guy with us, along with medical supplies for him, that's ALL we ask for.  Getting him on our side might be a good idea. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 14, 2012, 04:21:57 pm »

Traitors! This tribe is ours to rule! Kill anyone who denies us our rightful possession! The warriors who went with us have our back, right?
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 14, 2012, 06:51:42 pm »

I don't care what happens our latin friend must LIVE!!
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 14, 2012, 11:38:09 pm »

Traitors! This tribe is ours to rule! Kill anyone who denies us our rightful possession! The warriors who went with us have our back, right?

Probably not.  I mean, DOU DOU got the entire or so tribe to rise up against us.  I'm guessing the families of the soldiers would be against us.  Let's just assume we're on our own. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 15, 2012, 12:17:31 pm »

DOU DOU got the entire or so tribe to rise up against us.  I'm guessing the families of the soldiers would be against us.  Let's just assume we're on our own.
BUT, the soldiers who went with us were not here to be swayed by Dou Dou's treacherous talk. We'll try to keep the civilians out of it, just our warriors against his.
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

Dracken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 15, 2012, 02:04:48 pm »

Do we have any men on our side?if so,if/when DOU DOU's guards attack stab him in the stomach or near the heart.With luck we'll get a lucky hit on an organ or vein.Then run like hell.If/when we get away run into the forest while staying clear of the burn-down sections.
Hang on, you want us to be nice to the people??  You do realize that this is the bay12 forums, right?

GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 16, 2012, 12:57:47 am »

DOU DOU got the entire or so tribe to rise up against us.  I'm guessing the families of the soldiers would be against us.  Let's just assume we're on our own.
BUT, the soldiers who went with us were not here to be swayed by Dou Dou's treacherous talk. We'll try to keep the civilians out of it, just our warriors against his.

What if DOU DOU threatens the families of our personal warriors?  I don't think their loyalties are that great, it's not like they're our guy's personal guard. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Re: Isle: Liberación! Liberación! La tecnocracia ha llegado!
« Reply #310 on: August 16, 2012, 01:09:40 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

>

Leave
Leave
Stay
Leave
Leave.
Stay!
Stay!

You watch your father depart into the horizon, a traitor in exile. It pains you to see him like this. He wept as he got on the boat. None of his warriors followed him, too valuable for you to waste. He understood.

You hold up a fist, and the flaming javelins hit his boat and light it on fire. He burns.

It pains you to see him like this.

You head home.

>Instate your rule, Chieftan. The revolution has succeeded.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 16, 2012, 01:29:14 am »

In retrospect, it's obvious we would become Dou Dou.

But you didn't actually SAY we would. I, and it seemed a lot of people, were assuming we would stay as... uh... us.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 16, 2012, 01:30:25 am »

Immediately begin centralizing power.  While at the same time, try to personally research forms of magic so that a simple revolution won't oust our new guy.

Fakedit: Saw new post, yeah, I though so too. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 16, 2012, 02:20:24 am »

Immediately begin centralizing power.  While at the same time, try to personally research forms of magic so that a simple revolution won't oust our new guy.

Fakedit: Saw new post, yeah, I though so too.
((No magic, this is the real life, this aint the fantasy. You aint caught in no landslides and you can escape from this reality whenever you want.))

((Ohgodwhat))
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 16, 2012, 02:22:32 am »

Alrighty then. 

Begin personally researching SCIENCE, and make it look like our guy has the power to shoot fire out of our fingertips. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22