Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Author Topic: What Plot? [Turn 16-I am an asshole]  (Read 14482 times)

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
Re: What Plot? [Turn 7-Zombie Police Mafia]
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2012, 04:59:46 pm »

>Watch T.V. until a cash for gold ad shows up, then mail it all to the provided address.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2012, 05:08:23 pm »

>Flee as hard as possible into the nearest supermarket, and get some bandages to heal me. Offer either some of my £1000 or a view of my tattoo as payment.

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2012, 05:09:03 pm »

Sweet. If only real life was as easy at this =v

>Alrighty, date done. Head back home to sleep. Dream sweet dreams and hope no zombies attack. :P

Name: Will The Fumbler (WTF)
Inventory: a waitresses phone number.
Health: 14hp

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2012, 06:04:26 pm »

((Oh, okay.))

>Head towards the nearest tailor or D&D goods shop and ask for a free necromancer's armored robe and staff. If I fail, get the zombies to kick the crap out of convince the salesperson. If I am successful, zombify them anyway. Also, watch and see if raptor gets his face kicked.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 10:19:35 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 09, 2012, 03:39:14 am »

>Kill him with the Sword of Batshit, and then absorb his inner batshit(some people call it a soul).

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 09, 2012, 05:13:10 am »

Tiruin smiled wide as he marveled at his new arsenal. A Great Helm and a snow white cape along with well-crafted axe in the shape of an instrument. He wondered what kind of minstrel owned these? Anyway, it was back to business.

((Woohoo, -1 for the Victory!))
Spoiler: Tiruin (click to show/hide)

Scavenge for a map that indicates the position of the present area and any nearby kingdoms.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 11:12:56 pm by Tiruin »

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #81 on: March 09, 2012, 05:45:25 pm »

Raptor, despite the police presence, gives mo' free beer. [4] The police take some of the beer and leave. Raptor still has loads left. He gives three bottles to Cael. (Cael: +3 Generic Beverage)

Sinpwn watches TV. [2] No Cash/Gold adverts appear. It looks like a private buyer is in order.

Lawas flees to a supermarket! [2] No, the police still want to arrest him and will do so next turn.

Maxinum heads home. [5] For whatever reason, £1000 has been left on his doorstep.

Cael goes to the shop Tiruin is in. [1] The shopkeeper really hates zombies and attacks them with a random sword! [6+1] [4] Vs [4+1, 1+1] ...Well that didn't work. ((In other news, I've realised that the number of zombies you have isn't important, but their total Hhp is, so you only need to track that.)) (+6 Zombie Hoard Hp)

Cerapa sacrifices a policeman. [5] The cop dies, but Cerapa feels his sword become more... powerful. (+1 Batshit Soul)

Tiruin goes map hunting. [5-1(D>rp)] It appears there are five nations in this world: The ULSD, Americatransylvaniatexas, Chinacountry, Ikea and the LAND OF EPIC BATTLES. The latter is well known for its cheese.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 09, 2012, 05:48:07 pm »

>Escape out the back of the supermarket via the loading bay and jump on the truck headed for Canada.

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
Re: What Plot? [Turn 8-Americatransylvaniatexas]
« Reply #83 on: March 09, 2012, 05:50:52 pm »

>rename your broken bottle with a cheesy name, it should get you more positive rolls!

Spoiler: stats (click to show/hide)
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 09, 2012, 06:08:25 pm »

>Browse the interwebs for anyone looking to buy gold.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 09, 2012, 06:37:49 pm »

>Get the sword the shopkeeper was using and search for necromancer equipment.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 07:30:27 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2012, 07:44:33 pm »

Oh my, a grand?

This isn't mine! Someone must miss this!

>Head to the police station, hand in the money stating I had just found it on my doorstep for whatever reason. State hope the owner gets it.

(PS. I am SO gonna have to do something out of the ordinary soon :P)

Name: Will The Fumbler (WTF)
Inventory: a waitresses phone number. £1000...kinda soon not to have :3
Health: 14hp

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 09, 2012, 10:44:48 pm »

((I keep on forgetting that lopsided triangle!))

A smile crept along Tiruin's face. Cheese was the food of Nobility, and to a lesser extent, GLORY!

He knew he had to get there to prove his worth.

>Go to the LAND OF EPIC BATTLES. Practice my music on my axe on the way!

>Trade off the map to anyone who needs it, for something of practical value.

Spoiler: Tiruin (click to show/hide)

((I need clarification on that +2 axe though.))
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 11:09:34 pm by Tiruin »

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 11, 2012, 06:37:40 am »

>Meditate on what I have learned.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #89 on: March 11, 2012, 05:18:20 pm »

Lawas boards the truck for Canada. You know, I'm fairly sure that Canada isn't one of the five lands, I don't think [5] Canada randomly appears and the truck goes to it.

Raptor renames his bottle. I hardly think that just renaming a weapon is going to [5] The One Too Many deals +2 in attack scenarios now!

Sinpwn looks for a gold buyer on webuygoldlocal.org.lsd You know, after those two silly actions, I can't wait for this one to [1] It turns out that the website was a trap set up to catch the ULSD Mafia! Cops are moving towards Sin's house as ExKirby types!

Cael gets looting. The sword is a simple (+1 Sword(+1 to Combat)) [6] and it turns out they have a full necromancer's outfit with the necromancer in it! He summons 15Hp of zombies! ((First ever Zombie Hoard fight, withh some extras.)) [Cael: 5+1, 3+1] [Leader:1+1, 5+1] [CHoard: 2, 5+4+1] Vs ['Mancer: 6, 1, 1] [MHoard: 5, 6, 6 +6+5] Cael and the necromancer have a good fight, but the barman comes out of nowhere to level the playing field. However, both are rushed by the spawned hoards, slightly scratching Cael. (FYI, Necromancers are immune to zombification.) Cael's hoard try to fight back but get decimated. <<BODY COUNT: Cael -1Hp, CHoard -8Hp : 'Mancer -2Hp MHoard -1Hp>> ((Hoard Vs Hoard rolls get 1 dice per 5Hp))

Maxinum acts like a good person and hands in the money. [1] It's all counterfit, and the police blame him! He will probably get arrested if he doesn't do something. (-£1000)

Tiruin, who's axe does indeed give +2 to combat, goes to the LAND OF EPIC BATTLES. [4] It turns out that Tiruin is quite a good guitarist. Who would have known? (SKILL GET: Decent Guitarist: +1 to playing guitar) [5] He gets £100 for the map. Eventually, he arrives at the gates of the LAND OF EPIC BATTLES. To enter, he must prove his worth.

Cerapa meditates. [1+1] He has learned absolutely nothing.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11