Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Author Topic: What Plot? [Turn 16-I am an asshole]  (Read 14481 times)

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
Re: What Plot? [Turn 3-All Hail President Torir]
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2012, 05:00:52 pm »

President Torir decides that his first plan of action will be to hire a bodyguard. [6+3] He hires God. A pair of assasins decide to ambush the duo! [6*2, 1*2] [5-1, 5-1] Vs [1, 4] [5, 2] The second foe decides to attack God for three of his thousand health. God smites the second foe in angst, and President Torir delivers an impressive forearm to the foe! The two villians lay knocked out.

Raptor tries applying a sign to a barman's head. The barman is having none of it! [5+1] Vs [2] The barman takes a bottle shard to the face (Raptor lacks nails) and ends up at half health.

Sinpwn attempts to hijack bodies. This will never work [5] Oh hey it worked. You take the Policeman's body. It has 10Hp, some handcuffs and a baton. The policeman takes your body and attacks himself (?) with it. [4] Vs [1] Sinpwn bashes his own body for three damage.

Tiruin attempts to become more sane. [6-2] It's working... (Beserker becomes +1/-1)

Lawas goes to do sciency things! [1] Oh, FINGER REPAIR? We thought you said HEART REMOVAL! [6] Lawas' heart may ormay not have been replaced upside down. (-6Hp)

Cerapa batshit batshit batshit. [5] Batshit batshit batshit batshit! Batshit batshit! Batshit batshit batshit. (+1 Sword of Batshit)

Maxinum tries riddle war again. [6-1(You got your Hp wrong)] Tiruin accepts! [1-1] Vs [6-1] For a beserker, he sure can make hard riddles. You absolutely fail to get his! Your beer is now his. You're gonna need a new plan.

Yougied is going REALLY purple! [4-1] He's just about hanging on...
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What Plot?
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2012, 05:20:12 pm »

The laughter. It hurts. I don't think it's feasible for me to top this, as that would likely endanger the planet and/or the fabric of reality.

> Declare victory. Retire from adventuring to perform my presidential duties, where I may occasionally create inane laws to annoy, harass, help, or confuse the remaining players.

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 05:23:00 pm by Nirur Torir »

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
Re: What Plot? [Turn 4-Soul Swapping Riddle War]
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2012, 05:38:07 pm »

Yesssssss.

>I think the barman wants more broken beer, put the tape back on the broken bottle and get some beer from it.
Spoiler: stats (click to show/hide)
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: What Plot? [Turn 2-Beserkers, Suits and Police]
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2012, 06:00:47 pm »

>Go back to the experimental cybernetics facility and go to their customer service desk and complain.

"I wanna goddamn full body transplant as compensation, you goddamn morons! My MP is gonna hear of this you lousy... you lousy... you lousy cybernetic experimenters! AND I WANT A GODDAMN BUILT IN BANJOGUN."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2012, 10:34:34 pm »

((Luck push, for the win! When you mean can't see acronyms, that means the dotted line under the word for the caption right? I'll color them from now on.

But, +1/-1. Yes!))

Spoiler: Tiruin (click to show/hide)

> Get out of that tavern. I have what I need! Probably, get a weapon on the way out.

((@Maxinum: Your Hp is at 14/20 And, yes. I'm planning to go along the lines of the Celtic Warriors.

I need a longsword...))
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 05:51:17 am by Tiruin »

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2012, 11:20:02 pm »

Handcuff the policeman (The body I am currently using) and switch back.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2012, 08:49:34 am »

Attack a policeman, and then meditate on the topic of hitting people with batshit.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Roundabout Lout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2012, 08:46:16 pm »

Eek! Poor time to ve busy and not look at this thread, consider me lucky! (knock on wood)

>Set the car down and pose heroically, hoping to impress pedestrians

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2012, 12:47:26 pm »

Thanks Tiriun

Well! That sucked!
Still, Will had an idea!

>Return back to the waitress and proclaim: ''I have done one better! I have thrown the naked disturbing person out of the bar!'' Hoping she didn't see how he actually did it. Maybe this will impress her enough to get that date regardless! (Dice, stop being mean to me! :P)

Name: Will The Fumbler (WTF)
Inventory: a waitresses phone number.
Health: 16hp

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2012, 01:50:44 pm »

((At least I didn't...kill you or anything... :P))

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2012, 05:26:42 pm »

Nirur decides to retire to his presidentail duties. [1+3] He does so. In other news, we have room for a new player so I'm throwing this sideways and the first person to /in will get the place.

Raptor confuses ExKirby. ExKirby is assuming that Raptor meant attack. [4+1] Vs [2] The barman is now heavily wounded.

Lawas complains. [1] Oh, FULL BODY TRANSPLANT? We thought you said DEATH BY LASERS! [6] To add insult to injury, the laser markings on his back vaguely resemble human reproductive organs. (-6Hp) ((I didn't rig these dice, honest D=))

Tituin leaves. [5-1] He enters a shop. "Good day, sir, what can I do for you today?"

Sinpwn hancuffs the policeman's body and tries to backswap. [3-1(Gu>ss what?)] The policeman denies, and attacks! [5-3(W>ll it IS hard to fight cuff>d)] Vs [5] Cuffing the policeman was not a good idea. (Cuffed: -2 to attack)

Cerapa batshit batshit... Ok, I'll stop now. Anyway, Cerapa finds a policeman which just so happens to be Sinpwn. [1-1(Y>ah)] Vs [6-3] Wow, that policeman is skilled! But it doesn't help that Cerapa's sword is literal shit. (Cerapa: -3Hp)

Yougied drops the car! [1-1] On his head! [6] [2] There is no way that would not hurt. (-8Hp)

Maxinum tries to claim his date. [5-1(Hp wrong, try again)] He gets it. The GENERIC RESTERAUNT, 7:00PM. That's cool.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 12:01:19 pm by ExKirby »
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2012, 05:47:29 pm »

>check how much health the barman haves keep bashing it until it stops moving
Spoiler: stats (click to show/hide)
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2012, 05:57:13 pm »

> Switch back to my body.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 04:31:10 pm by Sinpwn »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2012, 06:47:50 pm »

((Huge mistake there Kirby, I am not two people. The bottommost one is probably Maxinum. :P))
Spoiler: Tiruin (click to show/hide)

Diplomacy Intimidation! For the animal fur covering!

"You can start by showing my whatever I can wear, preferably one of animal origin - fur coats, that is. I wouldn't mind trading this generic beer here for non-generic animal skins, and a longsword.

Especially that longsword."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2012, 10:05:04 pm »

/in
>Assess surroundings.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 03:54:12 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11