IronyOwl.
- 3 (42.9%)
Tiruin.
- 1 (14.3%)
Cthulhu.
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: Archmage Arena: END  (Read 35183 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Archmage Arena: Turn 13: A minor threat assessment miscalculation.
« Reply #120 on: May 01, 2012, 09:15:00 pm »

Attempt to repair, and if possible strengthen, gravelmud golem. By turning it into a gravelmudsand golem, if necessary.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 01, 2012, 09:46:18 pm »

Tiruin then tries to manipulate the weather air current, to make a general breeze waft around the arena. Passive, lasting natural background event maybe?

An ulterior motive of his, is to aid in self-dodging by that method, but also providing an invigorating breeze.

[/b]

Try again!

If not possible, cast a personal protection ward on self!

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 02, 2012, 06:24:25 am »

Have the mummies continue to attack the kobold, while I make a wall of ice to protect myself from the fireball

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Archmage Arena: Turn 14: In which a spell wears off.
« Reply #123 on: May 02, 2012, 10:06:22 pm »

This really is much easier to maintain than my art-a-day thread was.
If I didn't mention this earlier, the one to land the a killing blow absorbs their foe's spell knowledge. If it's one of your minions, you may take a turn to take that minion's newfound magical abilities. XP is set to whatever the minion had if it was higher, otherwise the minion keeps it.

Mcclay:
{1}+4-1  vs {5}+4-1 - Mcclay again casts Greater Fear Swarm, this time on the kobold. It is remarkably resilient, completely ignoring the images of itself killing the girl in a variety of ways and destroying the shadows.
{5}+3 vs {2}+3 - Jerry's time is spent much more productively, and the pyromancer's head is fatally bashed in. Finally.
Jerry absorb's Skelly9's power!

Tersr:
{1 of 2} {3}+3-1 vs {6}+4 - Tersr charges at the cloaked figure, but is delayed by the need to constantly kill weak summons obsessed with murdering useless people. There might be some mummies behind him.
Haste wore off.

Scelly9:
{5}+3-1 vs {5}+3-2 - Scelly focuses everything he has on creating a massive ball of fire to kill the necromancer. The blast melts through his defenses, but only barely.
Dead.

IronyOwl:
{2} - IronyOwl uses sand to repair his gravelmud golem, but the mix reduces is potential structural integrity.

Tiruin:
{4} - Trying his spell a second time, the elf introduces a great deal of chaos into the sandstorm. If he leaves his sand barrier to fly, he will gain +1 to dodging and -1 to accuracy while drifting along randomly.

Empfan:
{2 of 4} (4 needed) {4}-2 - The necromancer creates a weak barrier of ice, but too slowly to stop himself from getting burned.
{4}-1 vs {5}+4 - The mummies can't even keep up with the kobold, despite it being slowed down by fighting.
No longer slowed.

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tersr (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tiruin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: empfan (click to show/hide)

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 02, 2012, 10:13:23 pm »

Use that amulet thing to cast haste and slow empfan
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 02, 2012, 10:17:08 pm »

The amulet takes effect instantly, allowing two actions this turn. Are you casting haste with it, which will waste one of the haste spell's turns?

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 02, 2012, 10:20:27 pm »

The amulet takes effect instantly, allowing two actions this turn. Are you casting haste with it, which will waste one of the haste spell's turns?
I forget that haste affects the corrent turn but it shouldn't matter that much, I recast my buff and debuff someone, I want to go on with my action.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 02, 2012, 11:25:48 pm »

Hide and absorb Jerry's new found power.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 03, 2012, 05:31:14 am »

Continue to have the mummies try to maul the Kobold, while I try to raise the fallen Pyromancer
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 05:33:03 am by empfan »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 03, 2012, 06:21:12 am »

This really is much easier to maintain than my art-a-day thread was.
If I didn't mention this earlier, the one to land the a killing blow absorbs their foe's spell knowledge. If it's one of your minions, you may take a turn to take that minion's newfound magical abilities. XP is set to whatever the minion had if it was higher, otherwise the minion keeps it.

There comes the initiative to kill steal.  :P

Tiruin notices the sorcerer, it looks like he is possessed. Therefore, he attempts to direct the wind current to knock him near one of the other competitors!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 03, 2012, 08:13:23 pm »

Enhance halfling sand golem into ogre sand golem. Or at least a human sand golem.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Archmage Arena: Turn 15. Nothing happens.
« Reply #131 on: May 03, 2012, 09:05:25 pm »

Tersr:
{5}+4-1 vs {5}+3 - Tersr uses his amulet, then {5} recasts his haste spell (Changing it in the process, making himself better at dodging instead of a more offensive focus) and tries to slow the necromancer again. The evil man uses a conjured sphere of entropy to block it.
Haste improved: Upon cast, may choose either +1 to dodge non-AoE while hasted OR the old effect forcing at least one activation.

Mcclay:
{5} - Mcclay devours his minion's delicious knowledge.

Empfan:
{2}
{2}-1 vs {1}+4 - The mummies completely lose track of the kobold, and mill around aimlessly.

Tiruin:
{5}+4-1 vs {6}+3 - The elf unleashes a flanking combo of sheet of wind and a very low pressure zone to propel the possessed sorcerer into the necromancer, but the possessed sorcerer somehow remains stationary.

IronyOwl:
{2} - IronyOwl slightly improves his halfling sand golem into a halfling-and-a-half sand golem. {2} The arena master shouts insults at the golemmancer's unwillingness to fight, and magically melts the sand under his feet as a painful warning.

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tersr (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mcclay (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tiruin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: empfan (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 09:09:21 pm by Nirur Torir »

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: Archmage Arena: Turn 15: Nothing happens.
« Reply #132 on: May 03, 2012, 09:07:12 pm »

Mcclays status spoiler has been missing for two turns.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 03, 2012, 09:11:12 pm »

Thanks for catching that, I must have broken the tag when Tersr's 'minion' was murdered.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 03, 2012, 09:13:23 pm »

Fiiiiiiiiine.

Hulking Sand Golem, Gravelmud Golem: Guard me
Me: Increase halfing-and-a-half golem's speed
Bladed Glass Golem, Halfling-and-a-half Golem: Gut necromancer
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 09:22:43 pm by IronyOwl »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13