IronyOwl.
- 3 (42.9%)
Tiruin.
- 1 (14.3%)
Cthulhu.
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

Author Topic: Archmage Arena: END  (Read 35186 times)

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile
Re: Archmage Arena: Turn 9: Fight it out!
« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2012, 06:34:21 am »

Wait, do you mean my army of mummies?

Send the horde to rip the others limb from limb while I fire ice bolts at them(necromancers use cold magic I believe)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Archmage Arena: Turn 9: Fight it out!
« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2012, 10:16:04 pm »

My Kindle was beokwn for a long time so I could not post.

Unleasha full mental onslaught on my oppoents minds,Jerry should help
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Archmage Arena: Turn 10: Evil attacks.
« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2012, 09:10:56 am »

I've decided that, for every person ganging up on another person after the first, the defender will lose -1 from all defense rolls that turn.
Minions doing nothing will act as shields against the first attack of the round to get through.
Area attacks get a -3 to hit and make it harder to defend that turn (-1).

Scelly9:
{3}+3 vs {2}+4-2 - Scelly9 unleashes a large ball of fire against the obviously evil Mcclay. He blocks it with a hastily conjured shadow monster, but some of the fire splashes through and sears his right arm.

IronyOwl:
{3} - IronyOwl, glad to be out of the grasp of vengeful ents, crafts a sand golem to help get out of this slightly less dangerous situation. Still distracted by his narrow escape, his new golem is small and hobbit sized.

Tersr:
{6} {2 of 2} {3} - The kobold speeds up time around himself, using his new knowledge of time magic to empower his haste spell to new heights. He then grabs one of the decorative swords placed around the walls at convenient points. It's not a particularly good weapon, but it's sharp.

Tiruin:
{4} - The elf uses his wind magic to dig himself a small semi-circular trench in the ground, piling the sand up along the outer edge. It's enough for him to crouch behind, but the sand that hasn't already fallen back into the trench won't last long in combat.

Empfan: (Er, yes, your mummies. Sorry.)
{2} - Empfan orders his mummies to attack everyone, but they look at him strangely. {6}+3-3 He fires a spray of shadowy ice bolts at the other combatants.
IronyOwl: {5}+3-2 - The unhealthy looking one with golems somehow wrenches the bolt headed for him away and it dissipates.
Tersr: {3}+4-2 - The fast kobold tries to slow the one headed for it down and parry it with a sword, but fails and earns a glancing hit.
Mcclay: {2}+4-2 - The cloaked foe radiating evil is distracted by another attack, and gets hit.
Scelly9: {6}+3-2 - A brief wall of fire blocks anything from hitting the one who's probably a pyromancer.
Tiruin: {6}+3-2 - The shards aimed at the elf are blown off course.

Mcclay:
{3}+4-3, {5}+3-3 - Mcclay and Jerry create a field of darkness, manifesting many shadow monsters to attack the other wizards.
IronyOwl: {2}+3-2, {2}+3-2 = 3 - The golemcrafter has serious trouble with the monsters, but one of his golems jumps in and takes the blows meant for him.
Tersr: {4}+3-2, {5}+3-2 = 0 - The kobold is too fast, and easily dodges out of the way of the attacks headed for it.
Scelly9: {6}+3-2 {1}+3-2 = 3 - The pyromancer wards off most of the phantasmal attackers with his fire, but Jerry manages to get deep claw wounds in his back.
Tiruin: {3}+3-2, {3}+3-2 = 1 - The elf blasts most of its attackers aside with wind, but its wall of sand is greatly weakened.
Empfan: {1}+3-2, {5}+3-2 = 2 - The necromancer fails to ward off all of his attackers with entropic shield bashes, and is wounded.

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tersr (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mcclay (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Scelly9 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tiruin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: empfan (click to show/hide)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2012, 09:29:55 am »

Tiruin focuses his mind on a favored weapon he mostly sees within the Academy, before being in this area.

A Spear.

With this Spear of Wind, he thrusts it at the Mummy Swarm, for they attacked him with impunity!

If possible, blast the sand at anyone near my current vicinity to blind and disorient.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2012, 10:40:22 am »

Slow down both Emp and MCC.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 25, 2012, 12:12:30 pm »

Ignite a ring of fire around me, fire a fireball again at mcclay.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

empfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 25, 2012, 03:08:00 pm »

Order the mummies to maul the Pork beast, tell them they can keep him for themselves.  Raise a giant ice wall around me, clear so I can see whats going on around me

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 25, 2012, 07:38:37 pm »

Mcclay summons up a swarm of shadows to protect him. He tells Jerry to go punch thr kobold in the face wihile rasing Scelly9's greatest fears and sending them at him.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2012, 09:16:08 pm »

Another meatshield sand golem. Make it bulkier at the cost of being able to move well, if possible.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Archmage Arena: Turn 11: Defend yourselves!
« Reply #99 on: April 29, 2012, 09:35:49 am »

Tiruin:
{5}+3 vs {4}+1 - Tiruin propels his wind spear at the mummies, damaging several.
Aeromancy levels up!

Tersr:
{1 of 2} {6}+4 vs {3}+3 - Tersr creates a small mobile bubble of slowtime centered around the evil necromancer. He is slowed considerably (-2), and seems clueless about how to end it.

Scelly9:
{2} - Scelly flares a brief ring of fire around himself, but is promptly distracted by mummies and the flow of mana to the fire is interrupted. With no fuel, it extinguishes nearly instantly.

Empfan:
{2} - Empfan begins freezing the water out of the air into a wall around himself, but the spell stops working partway through the casting. He quickly figures out that he was hit with some sort of slow spell.
{5}+1 vs {1}+3 - The mummies swarm the bacony creature with glee, or at least as much glee as emotionless undead husks are capable of, injuring him despite his attempts to burn them.

Mcclay:
{3} - Mcclay summons a weak shadow to protect himself.
{1}+3 vs {1}+4 - Jerry learns that the kobold is unafraid of a misty swarm of bugs, and fails to hurt it.

IronyOwl:
{6} - IronyOwl creates a large hulking sand golem with short stubby legs.

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tersr (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mcclay (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Scelly9 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tiruin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: empfan (click to show/hide)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 29, 2012, 09:39:15 am »

Summon a storm of shadows and attack the kobold.

empfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 29, 2012, 09:50:55 am »

Cause advanced decomposition on the pork beast's brain, and have the mummies continue to maul it

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 29, 2012, 10:00:24 am »

Begin weaving a sandstorm! {Wind+Sand?}

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 29, 2012, 10:00:56 am »

Mcclay shouted at the Necromancer, "Vhey, hyou vant to team vup?"

empfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 29, 2012, 10:46:31 am »

nods in reply "Alright, who do we kill?"
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13