IronyOwl.
- 3 (42.9%)
Tiruin.
- 1 (14.3%)
Cthulhu.
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: Archmage Arena: END  (Read 35191 times)

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Archmage Arena: Turn 7: Of Ents, sorcerers, and chrono-pranks.
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2012, 08:43:30 pm »

Wow, did not think that would work.

Head to the fencing area and try to practice fencing.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2012, 10:07:39 pm »

'I'm not yet ready...'

Learn to focus my [Weapon of Air], possibly branching out the effects and power based on distance and surrounding atmosphere.

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2012, 08:43:11 am »

raise the rest inside the valley, and then head to the city

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Archmage Arena: Turn 8: One last turn of freedom.
« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2012, 04:49:48 pm »

One more turn after this until the arena fight. Everyone may bring only one minion. Remember that all surviving characters will be fully healed.

TCM has dropped the game.

Scelly9:
{3} - The pyromancer tries and fails to create animated fire. All he manages to accomplish is giving a torch orders to extinguish itself when he leaves. He could possibly create some semblance of intelligence with logic statements and conditionals, but he's not sure he has enough time to do so before the arena match starts.

Mcclay:
{5}+1 vs {3}-1 - Mcclay unleashes a devastating barrage on the hapless sorcerer's psyche. He manages to cripple a manifested Greater Magehunter, but two more land hits. His mental defenses are shattered, and his mind becomes as unprotected as a new apprentice's. {3}+1 vs {6}-2 - He manages to detect the phobiamancer behind it all, and begins a counterattack. Given his weakened state, the monsters still closing in on him, and the distance, it's unsurprisingly ineffective. {6}+1 vs {1}-2 - Mcclay decides to stop wasting time and end it. The sorcerer is swiftly overwhelmed, sealed in a prison within his own mind, and his body and magic are given to a greater manifestation of fear.
Minion gained! It is roughly as effective as a level 3 phobiamancer.

IronyOwl:
{1} vs {6} - Despite his best efforts at convincing the trio of full-grown ents that being an ent sapling golem is harmless, the three appear to dislike the honorable art of golemmancy. They attack. {5}, {5}+1 vs {4}, {2}, {5} - IronyOwl barely manages to dodge the first ent, and spontaneously learns how to use his magic to create an ent golem from the second. He's not sure how effective it will be, but it's stunned for the moment. His mentor, watching from the top of the tower, knocks the last one over with quicksand. He then magically stuns IronyOwl. {3} vs {3} After a very lengthy discussion, he frees the ent sapling golem and allows the ents to punish his apprentice as they wish, so long as he suffers no permanent harm.

Tersr:
{4} - The kobold spends the rest of his week practicing fencing under time dilation. He learns the basics, but not nearly enough to win a fight against a true fencer on even terms. He awakens on the morning of his next Chronomancy class.

Tiruin:
{1} - Tiruin suffers a nasty fall after overcasting his magical reserves while levitating. {5} - The bones in his left leg are shattered, his right leg is merely broken, and his left wrist is sprained.

Empfan:
{6} - The necromancer summons the remainder of the mummies and walks most of the way back to the city. His mummies are just out of sight.

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: TCM (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tersr (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mcclay (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Scelly9 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tiruin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: empfan (click to show/hide)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2012, 04:52:09 pm »

Read as many books as possible on creating minions of fire, try again.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2012, 04:56:23 pm »

Take over the university and sourrnding countryside.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 30, 2012, 05:04:59 pm »

*cough* we can still be reasonable about this.

Fashion dirt golem power armor for myself, to demonstrate that I do not object to being made into a golem myself, and that it is not harmful.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2012, 09:54:25 pm »

'...Probably not...the best idea. Yet.'

Seek assistance from any wandering passerby for aid.

If not possible, try to head into town and search for a Healer/Apothecary/Shaman, what any healing profession is named, then plead for healing.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 31, 2012, 09:41:29 pm »

Head to class and Fight!
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Archmage Arena: Turn 9: Fight it out!
« Reply #84 on: April 19, 2012, 09:44:40 pm »

I really should stop getting discouraged when people don't post their turns. Regardless, I should finish this so I can start a suggestion adventure next month.

Scelly9:
{2} - The pyromancer rummages around looking for books on fire minion creation. Unfortunately, he only discovers books on mythology.

Mcclay:
{5} - In an epic campaign which lasts all of three days, Mcclay manages to pacify and claim an entire dukedom. Those unfortunate enough to live under his rule live in in a state of near-constant fear. These emotions will be harvested by his minions and magically sent to him, greatly increasing his longevity in the upcoming battle.
New Trait: Regeneration I.
+2 max HP.

IronyOwl:
{2} - IronyOwl rolls around in the dirt for several minutes, then attempts to turn it into a dirt powered armor golem. Perhaps because the ents are being so intimidating, he fails to cast any magic. They look at him as though he's insane, and tell him that his punishment will be to memorize the entirety of the entish oral history, to prevent him from having any more misunderstandings involving ent saplings. Moments after hearing his fate, he is magically dragged to the arena. Salvation!

Tiruin:
{2} - Tiruin begs around for aid, but nobody else is nearby. A rabbit looks at him hungerly, but realizes he's not vegetable flavored and wanders off.

Tersr:
{4}+1,{4}+1 and {2} vs {3}+3 - An epic battle occurs at the Chronomancy class. Tersr's ally does nothing but gawk and use flashy showwomanship "spells." His foe is obviously quite talented, but is getting worn down from repeated fights. Using his knowledge of speeding up time, the kobold eventually manages to break his opponent's defenses and win. The professor is impressed at his success despite his useless ally's uselessness, and declares him the winner. He wins {5} four xp and a really nice artifact amulet thingy of somethingsomethingsomething +1 action for 8 points, regains 1d6 points per turn, does not work alongside other time magic methods of gaining more actions.

Empfan:
{3} - The necromancer manages to not get hurt by idleness.

Arena time! Everyone is teleported into a circle in the arena and fully healed. Go kill each other for the amusement of the arena god. For some reason, Mcclay is allowed to keep his swarm of mummies, while IronyOwl finds himself with only his gravelmud golem. Tersr notices his former partner cowering behind him and crying about a fear of deathmatches.

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tersr (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mcclay (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Scelly9 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tiruin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: empfan (click to show/hide)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 19, 2012, 09:49:41 pm »

((I'm assuming we can see each-other and are in range))
Try and figure out how to make a flying ball of fire that explodes. Name it: a FIREBALL. Fire one at Mcclay

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 19, 2012, 09:51:32 pm »

Raise a golem out of whatever the arena is made of.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 19, 2012, 09:51:43 pm »

Haste self and find a sword.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 19, 2012, 09:52:14 pm »

((Try to PM them? I thought this was dead, but it wasn't  :D))

Tiruin looked around before noticing his body in hale condition. This wasn't what he expected to do, but going by the mental note of 'arena' and his purpose here, it was seemingly clear this wasn't for recreational purposes.

He had to know what to do, but erecting a static defense as he thought wouldn't hurt.

Erect a static defense, or a wind ward for personal protection.

((2 ninjas))

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 19, 2012, 09:53:10 pm »

(I was just thinking about how it sucked that this died))
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13