Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Syndicate: A Gangsta' Suggestion Game (Castle Chillin')  (Read 10577 times)

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
Re: Syndicate: A Gangsta' Suggestion Game (Food Time)
« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2012, 05:33:35 pm »

I veto this.
We are here to gain the trust of loyal subjects, we are here to liberate these poor people of a fallen reign, we are not here to subjegate them.

I veto your veto! If we allow them to get away with this disrespect, the word will spread to everyone. Nobody can respect a king who allows such peasants as these to disrespect him.

We can lecture them about respect later.
Altough you have a point there..
Howabout we lecture them about respect and after that give them a fiery rousing speech?
But to threaten to kill them? That is a bit harsh don't you think?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 29, 2012, 06:01:35 pm »

So, have you guys come to a consensus?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 29, 2012, 06:04:53 pm »

DON'T threaten them,it will just make things worse.Instead,give a speech,and strike a menacing pose.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 29, 2012, 06:58:36 pm »

You decide to give a fiery speech.
"I am King Don Quihote, but I will let peasants like yourself affectionately refer to me as King Greybeard. I call for your recruitment into my kingdom of the Scraphead Knights. Do so, and you will live a life of prosperity and glory. Fail, and you may fall victim to the end of my blade." The group doesn't seem to grasp exactly what you say, but they seem impressed with your boldness. Except for the leader that is, who just smirks and chortles out, "Man, you're crazy."

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 29, 2012, 07:04:02 pm »

Ah, the leader will always feel threatened when power is at stake.
Killing him would not be very wise, if we manage to persuade the leader to joiin, the others will follow.
Tough I wonder.. what is the best choise.. A Duel perhaps?
(Not a deadly one, only until someone yields, or perhaps by first blood drawn?)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 29, 2012, 09:32:47 pm »

Killing him would not be very wise, if we manage to persuade the leader to joiin, the others will follow.

Looks like you might have to decide on your own.

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2012, 03:11:15 pm »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Syndicate: A Gangsta' Suggestion Game (Ghetto Encounter)
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2012, 04:11:27 pm »

"Alas, a competitor who wishes to defile the throne! Very well then, this matter shall be challenged in a duel!" You unsheathe your longsword with a *SHWING!*, holding it aloft as everyone takes a defensive stance. " This is not a deadly bout', whoever yields or is incapacitated first is down!" The leader grows angry, and picks up a long, metal rebar pipe off the ground. "Then show meh' what you're made of!"

Time: 12:10 P.M.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2012, 05:06:49 pm »

Own him, over and over, until he submits

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2012, 07:03:15 pm »

"Have at thee!" Both you charge at each other. Your metal weapons clash, creating sparks in the air occasionally. The Ghetto boy is giving it his all, you can tell is skilled and fierce. However, his improvised weapon is slightly imbalanced. This gives your evenly weighted blade a nice advantage. He lunges, but you quickly parry and spin your blade into his left ankle. It cuts in sharply and he stumbles, giving you an opportunity to smash your pummel into his jaw. It connects, and he flies backwards onto the ground, unconscious. His followers look at you in awe.

Time: 12:13 P.M.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2012, 07:07:36 pm »

Tell them to tend to his wounds and give them directions to the factory building,
they will probably have questions but you will answer them in time.
For now keep searching for more followers.
Also remind yourself that we might need medical equipment and people who know how to use them.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2012, 07:23:34 pm »

The group unanimously follows your orders and starts treating their fallen leader. You tell them where the factory is, before proceeding with your men to find more followers in the Ghetto. You come to a street deep in the Ghetto, with more people around. There are crack-heads, prostitutes, pimps, transients and the common Ghetto population.

Time: 12:40 P.M.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2012, 07:49:21 pm »

Talk to the normal ghetto people.Give them a speech and,of course,Strike a menacing pose.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2012, 09:12:09 pm »

You raise your hands to prepare the peasants for the oncoming speech. "Go morning subjects, I am King Don Quhiote, but you may refer to me affectionately as King Greybeard." They stop what their doing to stop and watch. "I make this statement as an invitation to join me in my wonderful kingdom of the Scrapheap Knights." They all look on silently, until a middle-aged woman steps up. "You're a gang recruiter, and we ain't havin' none of this. You guys are the reason we're all stuck here in the Ghetto!"

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Syndicate: A Gangsta' Suggestion Game (Speeches)
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2012, 10:09:39 pm »

Ah, a wise old woman questions our motive..
Give them all a share of my vision of the future.
But before that, tell them of the dreadful events that comes after the collapsed economy..
Anarcy and the eventual exinction of mankind!
Tell them why we are recruiting and what the future holds for every man and woman who join our cause.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7