Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Challenge for the best.  (Read 556 times)

John2143658709

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Challenge for the best.
« on: February 24, 2012, 08:43:44 pm »

So, you're good at adventure mode right? You've completed every quest in a world, killed a hydra with only your upper front tooth, and maxed out every stat possible.
Well then try this:
  • Choose peasant
  • Make every attribute "Low", except 2 of your choice, which can be above average
  • Choose a weapon by making 1 skill + swimming novice (This gives you that weapon with a little bonus)
  • Strip naked - take it like a man
  • Kill everyone in your hometown, then continue with other towns, but with a different weapon each town to prevent you from getting good at anything.
  • ? ? ?
  • Profit
I got 1 before the archers in the second town carved my bones by chipping them while I was still alive.
Additional notes:
Feel free to sneak
No powerleveling
Have fun

NedeN

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Challenge for the best.
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 10:06:24 pm »

Here's an idea, ill stick with my demigod speardwarf and try to complete more than ten quests. Well talk after that but in the meantime gl
I watched a zombie dwarf tear off a girls dress and hit her with it so hard it became lodged in her skull.

Ghoulz - 15 minutes could save you 15% or more on carp insurance.

Megaman_zx

• Bay Watcher
  • or megadorf.....megaelf?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 10:57:42 pm »

make six take on a mummy... that'll add another level of impossibility challenge
Tales of the Third Age, 34.11 rp stories from Genesis Reborn

“Name none of the fallen, for they stood in our place. And stand there still in each moment of our lives. Let my death hold no glory, and let me die forgotten and unknown. Let it not be said that I was one among the dead to accuse the living.”

-Deadhouse Gates (Book 2 in the Malazan Book of the Fallen) by Steven Erikson

Armeleon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 11:30:07 pm »

This makes it fun: Try killing citizens by family. Ask them about their family...they tell you about uncle so and so and you go and kill him, then they tell you about their wife... rinse and repeat.
Playing since 2007