Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Condemned 2 Bloodshot and Gamefly Discussion  (Read 785 times)

Samio

• Bay Watcher
  • ˙uǝʌǝ ʇ,uop ı sıɥʇ sı ʇɐɥʍ
    • View Profile
Condemned 2 Bloodshot and Gamefly Discussion
« on: February 24, 2012, 07:18:56 pm »

I'm hopefully getting this in the mail tomorrow from Gamefly. For the sake of hype: How is it? What are it's main features? Is the multiplayer still active? Any replay value?

On top of that, what's your opinion on the recent buyout of Direct 2 Drive from Gamefly and how many of you are subscribers?

Haschel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Condemned 2 Bloodshot and Gamefly Discussion
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 01:05:20 am »

I borrowed Condemned 2 from a friend at one point, and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm one of those people that is easily scared by video games though. It's been a long time since I played it so I don't recall the actual gameplay much, but I recall it being acceptable as a shooter and sort of fun but frustrating at times with the melee system. The story got kind of silly to me at the very end, but I've seen worse. Overall I'd say it's a decent use of time if you are into scary games, though perhaps not the absolute best.

As for gamefly and D2D; No opinion really, I've never used D2D but I have used gamefly and liked the service, even if some of the more obscure or new releases could be hard to get. I'm on and off the service, it really depends on how much console gaming I'm doing at any given period of time.