Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17

Author Topic: You Are Freedom Fighter(The Docks(MHAG Patrol))!  (Read 20202 times)

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Freedom Fighter(That Ended Well...)!
« Reply #90 on: February 26, 2012, 10:22:29 pm »

In defense of the killing everybody route, that mech was in prime condition and Zera knows enough from her police force days to disable the traps and sensors on Guardsmen models.

Shhh... :P
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 26, 2012, 11:12:53 pm »

Btw, I put up the space version of this on the Pixelsgame.org website already. :) I'm going for a different style, but I'm hoping both of ours will be very entertaining. :D Lets see if I can get some of my RPers to get into this thread. If you have skype, let me know. We've got a group of 10 or so RPers who chat regularly and share ideas for our RPs. :D

Also, TUUUUURN!
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 26, 2012, 11:25:05 pm »

"Its almost curfew hour and I think we've had enough fun for today. I'd assume the Masens have a pretty good handle on your younger friends, correct? Give me your numbers and I'll give you mine so we can contact each other when necessary."
She shrugs and gives you a cellphone number.
"For now, I suggest you stay low and stock up on whatever gear you can scavenge from work or the streets. First though, what do you want me to call each of you? Every anarchistic terrorist needs a catchy name, eh?"

"We don't go by anything. That's Jimmy, Luke, Matt, and that passed out guy's name is Kenny."

On a more serious note, are any of you good at a damn thing? If anyone has any... Special skills, I suggest you bring it up so we can make use of it."

"Well my brother knows a lot about medical stuff. I sorta know how to fight, how to steal, how to use a gun and how to live on the street without dying..."

"We're going to need equipment, and a lot of it. Glass bottles, gas and rags for molotov cocktails, and anything else we can gather. All I've got is my .45, so I'm going to take a look around town and see if I can get my hands on an upgrade."

Sarah holds a hand out to her little brother, who produces a pack of cigarettes from his jacket pocket and hands them to her. She lights one and takes a puff, before nodding and handing them back.
"I think we can handle that. We'll store them at my hideout. As for upgrading your gun, I know a guy in the Ghetto who could hook you up, he only works on Friday, I'll set up a meeting for you next week, since he's probably closed for the night."

"Masen, if anything comes up, don't hesitate to contact me. Let me know if you're going to have any "fun", so I can come along for the ride. I'm itching to cause some damage but I'd feel more confident once we're better armed. Oh, this is going to be fun!"

"You should probably start taking your medicine again. We usually just hang out, occasionally we vandalize something. These guys can't work up the nerve to do anything else."

"So you want to talk about anything else? If not we'll be going home, these morons have school in the morning and have to explain to Kenny's parents about why he has a graze on his thigh. I'm thinking he cut himself on something, how about you?"

"Get a good night's rest now."
She and the rest of the gang snicker.

When you get home, you take a hot shower and throw your clothes into the washing machine.
Strange enough, even though you feel drop dead tired, you cannot sleep, no matter what you try. And you tried everything, even several cold showers and warm milk.
When your alarm clock goes off, signalling the beginning of the workday, you haven't got a single hour of sleep, but your arm isn't numb any more.

Today is a work day, it is six o' clock now, you have to be at work at Seven, where you'll for twelve hours. You could call in sick, seeing as a flu is going around, and you get paid half wages for not getting others sick. So do you go to work? Or do something completely different?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 11:39:34 pm by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 26, 2012, 11:34:20 pm »

Eh. We have all week to be sneaky, but... I guess we can get our half-wages and maybe see a doctor about the way we feel. If its not something Sarah(or whatever) did, then there may be something wrong with us. The last thing we need is to go half-numb during a gunfight or an escape.

Otherwise, just go to work and GET THAT MONEH.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2012, 03:43:30 pm »

So going with Ehndras' suggestion?
Or what?

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 27, 2012, 04:19:25 pm »

Yar, what he said sounds fair enough
Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 27, 2012, 07:20:51 pm »

You open the fridge and pull the milk from it, wincing at a sudden sharp pain in your arm.
A thin scab marks your wrist, a quick investigation of your coat reveals a similar cut, letting you guess Sarah had a blade on the heel of her boot, which was apparently poisoned with something. Which would also explain her comment about getting a good night's sleep.

So deciding that this most likely won't happen again so long as you don't get stabbed by Sarah or eat any of her food any time soon, you head to work, after eating an unhealthy breakfast of Corporate-O's, the cereal that tastes like and resembles cardboard

Twelve Hours Later:
Another day, another twenty five dollars which you won't get until the end of the week.

You collapse into your bed after a shower, your body aching with exhaustion. You could try and get some sleep, or you could get out and do something.

So now what?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 07:31:21 pm by filiusenox »

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
  • A brazillion of football
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 27, 2012, 07:25:18 pm »

Do you have phones?
PCs?
Tvs?

Smash them into pieces.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 27, 2012, 07:54:11 pm »

Now why would you do that?

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
  • A brazillion of football
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 27, 2012, 07:55:21 pm »

Bugs.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 27, 2012, 08:50:32 pm »

Heh, I figured she'd pull that dirty move. :)

I'm just about done with the Excel file that details the entirety of Halcyon Capitol City, our character sheets, and our faction relations. I'll post the actual turn in a few.

Now, for THIS RP.

Hmm.... Rather than SMASH them, open up your phone's battery case and see if there's a small round object on either the battery itself or the space beneath it. If so, you just found yourself a tracking bug. In that case, expect your shoes, watches, clothing, vehicle, gun, and anything else to be possibly bugged by god know's whom. At the end of the week we can use our cash to buy replacement gear, but for now go through all of your clothing and equipment checking for tracking equipment of any kind.

Otherwise,

Go to a local bar and have a drink. Make sure to bring your gun and a knife of some sort. (I ALWAYS carry two knives on me, everywhere, unless I'm going to a military base or government building.) Have a stiff drink, relax and contemplate your current situation, and scope out the local crowd for anyone of interest.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 28, 2012, 12:59:43 am »

You pop open the battery case on your cellphone and notice...nothing, there's just a battery here. However your pretty positive that the Cellphone does contain a Tracking Chip, as all cellphones made now a days do.

Seeing as it's the only own one you own,  and that smashing would set you back a good three, four hundred hundred bucks- the same could be said for your T.V. - you decide not to and instead just make a Mental Note not to say anything incriminating.
You get dressed, hiding the Revolver on your person as you do so, and then head out into the night. Again.

Which Bar do you head to?
-The Trader's Junk- A bar in the port district, a common place for sailors, smugglers and drug-runners to frequent. The bar has a Eastern theme- even though the owners come from Centralis- and is well known for it's Sake, which is absolutely the worse in all the Eastern Islands.
-9 O' Clock- A more modern bar for those who need a stiff drink after the work day and conversation that doesn't involve slurred swearing. A lot of cops like heading here for a drink after the day shift, and your sure the owner would let you in.
-Helling's Sin  - A posh place on the edge of the Office District. Managers, Politicians and Playboys hang around there, from what you can guess. It's a hell to get into and the bouncers are heavily armed.
-A Normal Bar - Just some generic bar around the Residential Area. Not real infamous or shady, just normal. No adventure today.

Where to?

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 28, 2012, 08:10:37 am »

Hmm...

Rather than hit the criminal bar alone and risk deep shit, how about seeing some old friends at the cop bar? In the least, we can sit and drink while listening to cops' convos, which SHOULD net us some intel on whatever is going on in the city right now. Might even save us a headache if we find out there's any raids or heightened patrols or some such going on. Wouldn't want to get caught in a hot zone now would we?

(7 AM. Cat knocked over a glass and woke me up. Damn cat. -_- Passed out last night during update, might as well finish it now.)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 28, 2012, 01:11:36 pm »

So the working class/cop bar?

No other posters want to comment?

Or what?

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2012, 01:20:45 pm »

Where is everyone o_O

I just finished the AU turn, actually. Just posted it.

Where is everybody?

THIS GAME IS TOO GOOD TO BE INACTIVE!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17